Hey drumpf Tards ,how it feels to be in a wrong side of history?

They said its imposible,all the year they where calling Trump a idiot and that he will lose taking our memes and remaking them into pro hilary memes and now look at these kids ....pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/796239901285109760?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=OO1qwVVONFU
youtube.com/watch?v=HlJkTCzfl0g
youtube.com/watch?v=HeAnuXc7dTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We won :^)

>Notice the complete absence of CTR posts

WE ARE BACK IN CONTROL FORCE THEM TO SURRENDER TAKE WHAT IS OURS GLORY AWAITS!

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIITE POWER
WHITE POWER! KKK

I wonder how many CTRs are going to be shorted on their hard work.

SAVE ALL THE LIBERAL HATRED AND BIGOTRY FROM THE DAY THEIR HATRED AWOKE IN AMERICA

WE KNOW NOT WHEN WE MIGHT NEED IT

M-m-madam President?

CTR absolutely destroyed.

ONE THING I DON'T KNOW WHY

Tolerant left everyone

I TRIED SO HARD

I hear that train a comin’
It’s rollin’ round the bend.
Gonna pick up Mrs. Clinton
And take her to the pen.

They’ll have her coronation
Make her cell block queen
Hillary for prison...
two thousand and sixteen

They’ve got an orange pants suit
Hangin’ on the wall
And a cell for Bubba Willie
Just a little down the hall.

We’ll put ‘em in the big house
Lock them up inside.
Unless a whole lot of witnesses
Commit suicide.
Remember James McDougal
And 20 or 30 more
About to testify, they found ‘em dead upon the floor.

Now they’re pilin’ up the bodies
Like they did back then
They want back in the White House
Here we go again.
Glue the china to the table
Nail the table to the floor
Lock up all the silver
‘fore they haul it out the door

White trash in the White House
Beats all I’ve ever seen.
Hillary for prison
two thousand and sixteen

>Hi. You're Hillary, right? I'm Donald.

One persons wrong side of history is another persons no fucks given.

AND GOT SO FAR

Keep crying lil noob keep watching Latvian biased media who today with hardness could eaven say anything and is trying to back down there hatered for trump.

OP is a CTR thread-splitting faggot, do not use this thread

whoever posts below me is gay

tl;dr sage

I am pro trump dude.....and no i am not a faggot i like woman.

They're probably gonna have themselves some unfortunate "accidents" and wind up in a dumpster

>I am at a complete loss for words
>proceeds to write an entire fucking essay

rare

Then stop creating new fucking threads @ 102 replies, threads are good for over 300

they are no longer shilling, they no longer have a job anyway

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

KEEP THAT IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS RHYME

TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME

(ALL. I. KNOW.)

(you)

Ger fucked, idiot

kek, this image is great.

Uncommon at best.

POST YOUR PRO-HILLARY MEMES
ONCE MORE FOR THE ROAD

I love that Trump supporters are supposedly the racist ones and yet every single butthurt anti-trump tweet consists of
>FUCKING WHITES REEEEEEEE
even though the fact that almost no mexicans and blacks voted Trump shows that if more minorities actually fucking voted Hillary would've won, but it's somehow whiteys fault.

I TRIED SO HARD

Brock is facing money laundering and fraud, Clinton RICO.

Loose ends don't get left lying around to turn evidence.
Its shallow graves and "suicides" for everyone.

You just aren't paying attention. Watch what disappears.

40 keks

FBI?

what

The FBI reopened the Clinton investigation so they're bigots.

>rape of a 13 year old girl
I don't understand.
It would take less time to look up that came case then it took to write that train wreck of a post.

>This is an American president

How can pol take the piss out of WEWUZKANGS and then say with a straight face this is fine?

>going to trial
hahahaha no he's not

Meltdown on subway by a snackbar:

twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/796239901285109760?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

What's funny is it's believed they reopened it so they could seize evidence from the NYPD. So they could have been trying to help Hillary.

>Having had relatives who declined to explain how bad it really was, which this won't be, I can tell you from absolutely no personal experience or comprehension that this is the Fourth Reich

>A jew and a fat whore fuelled the flames of kek meme magic and got Trump elected

holy crap

Someone please tell this poor girl that she is actually quite welcome to move to a moderne and feminist country, like Qatar, for example (like Hildog is doing) where she will never get citizenship, races are clearly and legally defined, and wonderful feminist measures to "protect" the wymynz, are in place...like FGM.

They aren't turning anyone away.

We won the meme war too!

They're so devastated they couldn't bare this place at the moment, they would probably kill themselves from the sheer embarrassment. Text related.

>To see a woman as president would have meant so much to me. I would have been so glad to live in a world where this was possible. This election makes me feel insecure about being a woman, it makes me think that women, after all, can not do anything. I know of course, deep down, that this is not true, that there are so many amazing women and men out there who do such wonderful work for equality of all genders, races and lifestyles, but I also know that this horrible feeling is going to stay with me for a long time.

>I feel so bad for Mrs Clinton, she has thrown herself into this election with all her heart, with such good preparation and experience and she has now been rejected for the worst possible alternative. I know she will find the strength to come back from this, but I am afraid that she too, will be stuck with this sick feeling of being so powerless in the face of depravity and hate.

because ""climate change"" isn't actually real. All the studies say "well it's not changing right now but IT'S ABOUT TO SO GET FUCKING READY GUYS" so they can have enough funding to survive the next year

Damn, son. That goy got rectally ravaged by reality.

KEK, Underrated post.

Mongrel here, dark enough to be seen as a pure-blooded loopoo, I'll be visiting America in January, what's the most optimal way to use this election to get pity fucks?

>that image
kek took me a minute

>I'll hack the Meme-Frame!

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Note special appearence by Pepe.

we prezdadent now

>Milo

TRIGGERED FEMINIST COMPILATION

VOLUME 1

NO MORE SAFE SPACES FOR YOU

Dont think youll get help for that here

>Tried to use our own memes against us.
You can't turn KEK against itself.
I tried to warn you, that such acts would backfire, but you didn't listen.
Now look shills, what have you done?

How someone be so stupid yet at the same think they're intelligent? PARADOX

WTF is this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=OO1qwVVONFU

Not a single Pepe in those?!

>I woke up crying
This "person" needs to be put to sleep. It'd ease the pain for it.

Hahahah thanks

I think it's something with people named Kace

I mean really who the fuck spells it that way

Bet that animal is of Jewish decent

Top KEK

God bless America! (English subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=HlJkTCzfl0g

Vladimir Putin commented on the victory of Donald Trump (English translation)
youtube.com/watch?v=HeAnuXc7dTg

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

It is changing right now. It has drastically. We got hail here as big as golf balls during the fucking summer. California suffered some of the worst drought it's ever had. The 16 hottest years ever on record, since the 19th century happened in the last eighteen years! The hottest year ever was this year and it's steadily increasing.
The polar ice caps are melting at an alarming rate and 50% of the great barrier reef is now dead due to coral bleaching. You'd have to be an idiot to think climate change was a myth.

I can't even think of what the motivation would be.

This should become a general desu

Mrs. Banks redpilled?

Damn, I think he's mentally disabled. Kinda bummed me out.

Sup Forums is filled with underage kids who are excited to be as contrarian as possible, but who are too effeminate and pathetic to do it in real life, so they do it anonymously on here to lash out at their peers who reject them for being autists.

Fucking hell are those memes still relevant in the normiesphere? That was literally fucking impact font text

>We won

This has to be a parody (the Michael Moore/Bill Clinton quotes, mangled as they were, are a tip off), but he still has a point...did the president-elect get invited to Bilderburg last year?
Anyone know?
If he wasn't, he'd be the first president in more than half a century who wasn't. I'm guessing he was.

Well, I mean, we apparently voted and put Trump in office.

trump should appoint him as his press secretary.

it would be as great as Howard Stern sending Stuttering John out to interview people.

Ah that explains it.

>Don't let your memes be dreams
We didn't. That's why Trump is president.

I like this image.

repost becuz its so good

They'll probably commit suicide with double bullets to the back of the head.

The people have spoken.

The smug media and democrats only have themselves to blame for not listening to the people in the first place.

They fucking let cities burn because of BLM thugs. The same man who was the chief executive didn't back his police officers and instead the next candidate of their party took money from the man, Soros, who funded the rioters.

They brought this on themselves.

I thought Sup Forums was a dark-web rapecult of violent white supremacists, run by Taylor Swift's illegitimate 40-year old son and his hacker henchman, known only as Fourchn.
That's what I heard on Fox News.
You gotta give them credit for trying..

Pretty sure this is a shop of someone who was scared for Bernie not winning.

We were gonna get fat bonus checks if she won it FUUCK

>democratically electing officials is wrong

Typical

Nitice there are only minorities and wooman.

Nobody with a brain thinks climate change is a myth, the question is whether or not it is our fault.

>Trumpfags falseflag shitposting with themselves to keep their shitty memes going
Sup Forums is officially worse than Sup Forums. This is the worst board on Sup Forums. Nothing is discussed. It's just shitposting.

Tfw she's not intelligent, just literate

History is written by the winners

>This election makes me feel insecure about being a woman, it makes me think that women, after all, can not do anything.

I've been suicidal before and people helped me through it. I want to wish these people killed themselves, but they never will. They're self-righteous and narcissistic to levels that make Trump's pompousness seem like nothing.

why do you have such shitty friends, mrs Delani?

>American democracy is a SHAM
>Not because Hillary fixed it in the primaries or because the elites tried to control the whole thing against the will of the people
>No, it was because the majority rejected the candidate I like
>When the majority wins, democracy is a sham