Shit I haven't felt this comfy since the days of old Sup Forums. Literally have tears in my eyes right now...

Shit I haven't felt this comfy since the days of old Sup Forums. Literally have tears in my eyes right now. I love you all so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2016/10/03/email-claims-hillary-clinton-considered-having-a-drone-attack-carried-out-on-julian-assange/
youtu.be/SEWv7tLC2SU?t=2m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel the same way

it has been an emotional morning

Just remember...when trump starts shutting down parts of the internet, shitholes like Sup Forums will be the first to go.

Then we deserve it.

True camaraderie has been born, and has prevailed today.

We'll deal with that user, when it happens. For now I just want to bask in this feeling for a little bit longer.

>trump won't get the nomination
>trump won't win the election
>trump will shut down Sup Forums
someone get this guy a number to a suicide hotline

Love you too Yoshinoya

But you know that HIllary wanted to "drone" Assange?

>collective-evolution.com/2016/10/03/email-claims-hillary-clinton-considered-having-a-drone-attack-carried-out-on-julian-assange/

So you're saying Trump set us free?

youtu.be/SEWv7tLC2SU?t=2m36s

Yes, some of his anti-freedom leanings are a concern, the guy isn't perfect, but there are a lot of good reasons that we supported him. I've listed them over and over in other threads, but the topic of this thread is how fucking happy we all are. Go be a wet blanket somewhere else!

Love you, Toby. I mean it Nigga.

Yeah! Once US troops leave your soil you will be singing chinese songs of Mau with tiny red books in the hand. It will be great!

>chinese women are better looking than nip midgets anyway...

Let's be honest, nothing of value will be lost. The memes giveth, the memes taketh away

I actually laughed and cried earlier. First time yo.

happiest day!

Indeed a good day Sup Forumsroham

No more CTR shills using our fucking leaf. Free as birds. We can finally be judged for our regular legitimate shitposts again.

When did he said this? That he will shit down parts of the internet?

Well, i had a taste of it with brexit. Now I'm really happy for my American friends.

Anglosphere stronk.

>implying Hillary wont do it too

And it would be more likely since we were against with her in the first place

this isn't india friend