I need video of Ana Kasparian losing her shit last night

I need it for masturbatory reasons. Can anyone hook me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo
youtu.be/lsVONO75utI
youtu.be/aZOW_9rVkdo?t=10h02m00s
youtu.be/aZOW_9rVkdo?t=36458
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, I need this too.

Bump, pls some1

bump

bump

I too wish to masturbate to this video

I would enjoy this.

Bump. I'll seriously wack off to this too

You have my attention.

Bumping

bump

Bump

She did?
k-keep me posted!

bump

bump

bump

Bump

They all start crying a few hours in

they deleted the full vod

bamp for armenian bitch

BUMP

OP here, this is the source material

I'm on my phone at work, I need you NEET wizards to find the part right before she actually left the set and work your video editing magic

>I need video of Ana Kasparian losing her shit

Wasn't she just catatonic? If I recall, she just sat there looking at her computer, not blinking or saying a word, and eventually they replaced her with another chick.

No there was a part where she flipped her lid and started screaming about how much better she is than "you racists"

9 hours in, they're all crying. SHe has a few moments of actual contorting and dry heaving

Someone make this into a webm please I need it

Skip to 11:20:42

I got you, OP:
youtu.be/lsVONO75utI

I found a good part, though not the best part before she left the set

start at 11:20:00, by 11:22:00 she is screaming at the camera saying "you're dumb, I have no respect for you!"

go over to 10 hrs and 3 min mark for a nice gem on Alex Jones.

lol, these tards are off in a different universe. is that what we sound like?

10;02;00 is some of the funniest shit. THey realize they're completely fucked, republicans take everything, whole government. They start ranting about jihad against Alex Jones.

funny shit

youtu.be/aZOW_9rVkdo?t=10h02m00s

HAHAHA! THEIR HAMSTER WHEELS ARE HILARIOUS! WAS IT COMEY? WAS IT THE ANGRY WHITE MALE? WAS IT ALEX JONES?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! GET REKT YOU FUCKING TURKROACH CUNT

God why does the part at 11:22:00 get me diamonds, this is great

Yo Armenian fags where are you, get in here and laugh at these faggot roaches

Also any pics of her feet?

this lydia kind of looks like her

What a hateful bitch. Totally exposed herself.

>you were dumb for voting for Trump because he says bad things about women
>you should instead be smart and vote for Hillary, who politically supports and is financially supported by regimes such as Saudi Arabia who tangibly treat women like garbage and do horrid shit to them

This bitch is dumb.

Any female that respects Ana should be ashamed desu. She's a vile and deluded cunt.

>Ana Kasparian

She's Armenian? Does she know Cenk denies the Armenian Genocide? Is she really selling out her people and dignity for a cosy job at a show for """educated""" """enlightened""" liberals? And she is complaining about women who voted Trump while she's propably taking a sweaty roach cock in every hole to keep that job? Jesus, Podesta-tier degeneracy seems to be endemmic among leftatrds

Their stream was SO satysfying to watch.
Watching their faces slowly changing from happy and relaxed to sweaty and angry was probably one of the highlights of this year for me.

Someone should make compilation of that a'la this webm. Just take short clips and show they reactions every time new data comes in and Trump getting more and more ahaed.

When does it start?
I don't want to waste time seeking the time of the triggerade.

>I have no respect for yadda yadda
Bitch, please. You don't even have respect for yourself when you're an Armenian selling yourself to a Young Turks genocide denialist.

She's done that "I'm better than you" routine before.

>"the media are a bunch of jew liars"
9:28:00

>our media has failed us
you are the media you stupid cunt

Its just a meme that Cenk denies the Armenian Genocide.

He wrote some article arguing that the historical event should not be labeled a genocide; it was rebuked by historians who knew the historical event well. He would then later rescinded the argument that it did not constitute an actual genocide.

Cenk goes into Meltdown mode
youtu.be/aZOW_9rVkdo?t=36458

I thought CTR would be done shilling. Hillary lost.

These people trigger me so hard. These people exist. HOW THE FUCK
>durr yer freedoms gonna be in jeopardy now with le unreliable trump.

Well what about the right's freedoms of 2nd ammendment, free speech, not having the NDAA shit all over the constitution.

wtf... i copied the time url... fucking Youtube
its at 10:07:30

S-sex m-m-mod pweuze

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I did was look up Cenk's political views on Wikipedia.

I personally think the meme is pretty funny. I just don't want people thinking he actually denies the genocide because that's simply false.

Can a based NEET user please makes some Webms of this?

Like a best of?

Lol what the fuck happend man, i remember like 6 years ago i would follow the young turks and actually like them and be a liberal my self, now they've all turned to shit and i'm glad Trump won.

>people don't have time to research stuff on the internet KEK
>instead government should spoon-feed them my ideology so they don't lose their time

also
>armenian
>ass-kissing turks that deny armenian genocide

what a glorious day it is today

>if you don't vote who i want then you are dumb
>this is democracy for me
die in a hole you armenian whore

Because anti-whites come across as universalist, color-blind, egalitarian -- but the only people who are genuinely non-racist are gullible, naive, indoctrinated whites. Non-whites aren't genetically capable of that kind of empathy or non-aggression. Its not a virtue of whites, its what's going to get us fucking extinct on this planet if we don't learn to be more fucking aggressive.

Non-whites are raised as racists, and want you dead. Its NEVER not true. People who seem white, and are anti-white are almost always half-white or some kind of pseudo-white like a Jew.

White European people need to wake the fuck up, the world is racist and homocidal about it. It controls everything they do.