ITT fresh and original takes on classic superheroes

ITT fresh and original takes on classic superheroes.

ITT Snyder fags in denial

Why are you being so narrow-minded?

ITT: Designated Shitposting Thread

pic unrelated, I assume.

Fresh and original? I guess, but it wasn't good. Barry might be a tad socially awkward and a bit clumsy, but Jesus Christ was he annoying as fuck

Barry at his worst is bland and boring. Wally at his best is annoying and obnoxious. I haven't seen the movie but from this sounds like they should've used Wally.

It was basically Wally but with autism, such a fucking shit show, I actually didn't mind the film but Jesus Christ he was fucking afwul, the suit looked like shit, he could hardly run without looking like a retarded, he was constantly tripping himself and he sounded gay. And this is what we're stuck with because people actually like this version of the flash, it's such a mistake

Fresh and original = aspergers apparently...

I like the CWverse version. He is a little nerdy and inexperienced, yet charming and smart.

Erza Miller's Flash is a goddamn cringe to watch.

Fresh and original =/= good or entertaining

Also CW Flash isn't a fish lipped weirdo.

His Iris is better looking too (despite how poorly written she is).

Why did he make that same goddamn face the entire goddamn movie? Fuck, I thought I was going to hate Aquaman the most (see picture), but then this autistic coward shits his retard face all over the screen. Fuck.

Not even Wally, he's basically Bart Allen.

>Barry (((Allenberg)))
Why can't there be a blonde in DCEU JL?
In Aquaman's case I can understand and it kinda fits but there's literally no reason to convert Flash to judaism.
He's also a major cringefest with ugly costume and is nerfed to hell.

Pic unrelated.

>Why can't there be a blonde in DCEU JL?
Too bright a color.

haha

FART FART FART NIGGER BUTT NIGGERS ASS NIGGERS CUNT LOL

>Not even a forensic scientist.

Yes, I was made.

>Make Wally West
>Call him Barry Allen
I'm mad

This autist is nothing like Wally.

They also turned him into a jew