Anyone else realize that we're now establishment shills?

Anyone else realize that we're now establishment shills?

Trump is the establishment. All of those 3-letter agencies are on our side now. All of these posts are pro-government! That file they had on you is getting scrapped!

Beautiful isnt it?

I chuckled.

unironically make me think

CIA pls gib job. I want to catch big guys too.

We are the establishment now

That was the goal all along, user. To replace the corrupt establishment of D.C. with one of our boys.

No we're not. The agencies are invested in liberal politicians. They don't give a fuck about the president. They only grow during certain presidencies, or are restrained by certain presidencies.

>government endorsed shitposting

WE ARE THE LAW

Isnt that our endgoal?
We will become what we feared.

Thoughts about it today, but the establishment is still the establishment, Trump is an outsider voted in or not.

DR. PAVEL WE'RE SEE-AYE-YAY

RALLY THREAD GET IN HERE

WE ARE THE LAW NOW

wtf I hate trump now

We went from shitposters with a dream to true American patriots. I accept my new pronotion.

PATH OF LIGHT SHADOW GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES

Are we him now?

We the captain now

but you know Donald 'authoritarian' Trump will expand all of that intelligence/law enforcement sector. he wants the u.s. to be a police state.

we're bootlickers now

>Look at me.
>We are the FBI now.

I guess Im now #MentallyHill

Sup Forums is the real NWO, an ethnic rainbow of countries united by bants and memes

As a wise person once said, "to beat the Jew you must become the Jew".

My penis now a taser.
Thanks FBI

Yep. We're no longer the counter-culture, which kind of sucks. But still, our guys have the power now, all we gotta do is NOT END UP LIKE THE SJWS!!

feels good man, let's establish the shit out of this verse, we can still save this timeline

We have a great challenge ahead of us. Sup Forums will find that criticizing the establishment is far easier the running it.

Thank you anons and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Can i be Maimen? Smee is good too, im not picky.

Watch it, Duterte!

Really made me think. Thanks FBI.

Nigga we left wing now.

Get with the program.

Reminder that Newt Gingrich is part of the Bohemian Grove, and any position he is given will feed into the satanic illuminati agenda.

I think it only fair for my first ever post on Sup Forums to be on this day. Been lurkin a while now, time to step into the light. Wish me luck in the life ahead boys, I do the same to you.