Wakanda is raci-"

>Wakanda is raci-"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

st.

there's really no getting around it. Wakanda is one of the most racist nations in existence. they could literally cure cancer by selling the medicine themselves, but the "rabble" are not worthy of it.

Do you really think Big Pharma would really let the cure for cancer be so easy to obtain?

Norman invented the cure for cancer, actually. The government weaponized it to kill Deadpool with it.

So they are a mary sue country, a flawless we wuz kangs shit created to please liberals

Back to Sup Forums with you

You're that faggot with a "invincible" avatar aren't you?

From comic vine, yeah you are that faggot aren't you?

Dont go there but still, back to Sup Forums with you

Not him, but back to Sup Forums with you.

Not him but you aren't fooling anyone, go back to comic vine you fucking libtard queer.

>mary sue country
>flawless
Priest's book makes it clear Wakanda is no perfect utopia
They have self contained problems there like any other country

That looks pretty damn racist to me.

>B-But she is clumsy, therefore not perfect!

Not him, but back to Sup Forums with you.

back to Sup Forums with you

>clumsy
t. never read Priest's run

>avatar
Oh boy. Go home kiddo.

>"We don't hate white people, we hate her culture"

>I will try to silence them by saying the same cringeworthy shit over and over again!
you must be 18 to post here

All cancer? Or Deadpool's super cancer?

youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA

>t. I'm from Sup Forums and I've never read a comic before, but I wanna contaminate other boards with my stupidity solely to bitch about SJWs.

Osborn didn't specify.

kek

>t. I'm from Sup Forums and I've never read a comic before, but I wanna contaminate other boards with my stupidity solely to bitch about SJWs.

What kind of Liberals are you talking about that are nationalist isolationists?

Wakanda sounds like a conservative wet dream (ethno-culturally homogeneous, isolationist, nationalistic society where those traits are actually advantageous), but some people can't get over the fact that this fictional country happens to be located in Africa.

>what is an avatarfag
It's against the rules is what it is, Invincible boy.

the liberals that user's describing wouldn't look past proud independent african nation that don't need no international white bailouts and how wakanda iz kangz an sheeyit to see that Wakanda's actually pretty shitty morally and that doom is a fucking better ruler of latveria than black panther is of wakanda

Deadpool's cancer is basically X-gene fueled. Probably just canceled out X-gene.

You know that the secret police leader and black panther foster brother, Hunter(a white guy) almost turned into Wakanda king right?

>and that doom is a fucking better ruler of latveria than black panther is of wakanda
Wakanda is more advanced and stable than Latveria, Doom was replaced way too many times.

>almost
>Person of (different) Color fails at something in racist country.
Practically proves my point.

Also Everett Ross was appointed as the Regent of Wakanda for a time

He was still the sucessor for a time, also you know what being the leader of a secret police means? Is a very high and critical position.

So much for a "racist xenophobic" country.

Name your favorite comic writer, underage casual.

I'm wating...

Ed Brubaker and back to Sup Forums with you

>replying to the little redditor
Dude stop giving him attention, this kid don't read comics.

wakanda is canon xenophobic. It has nothing to do with race, they isolated themselves from other black countries, not just white ones.

>Come ITT spouting stupid Sup Forums shit
>Get told to go back to your containment board
>Go full retard and start telling Sup Forums they're underaged and dont read comics

>Unelected office
>Covert organization
>"Look how open-minded and not-racist our citizens are!"

They're xenophobic. A lot like Japan, so they'll treat you fine as long as your either an outstanding individual or a tourist with money to burn and an obvious exit date.