Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #11

Previous thread: It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qmFcXwf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't suppose anyone has the Christmas special for the new Mickey Mouse cartoon, do they? I've been really enjoying the series and bet they do a good job with Christmas.

Holy shit that's horrifying it makes me more scared of hospitals.
The Alita trailer was a disappointment, everything about it looks horrible
Hope you can sort that out

damn, that's unfortunate. I hope you can fall back to sleep again. I don't know the source material but I found Alita's CGI face unappealing. maybe that's supposed to attract people but it feels very off. the rest was alright but the story doesn't really convince me. It will probably fail like Ghost in the Shell

sorry to hear that mate. unfortunately, there's no point in confronting these kinds of people since they will most definitely not understand your viewpoint and insist that they can do what they want. the only people who could make a difference are probably the wife or the kids and even then, they can only highly recommend a therapy. alcoholics are very ignorant so a therapist or doctor is a must. alcoholism is one of those addictions where the affected are really not able to comprehend the problem at hand

Last thread there were some people interested on it,so here we go

Like i said before this will be slow

They are a very close part of our family and can’t afford therapy regardless.

Thanks TheotherMexianon. I am excited for this. I love The Evil Dead movies. I haven't had a chance to watch the tv show, Ash vs. The Evil Dead yet though.If anyone has watched it, is it as good as the movies?

Anyone got any gift ideas for an 11 year old boy? Have no idea what to get for my nephew. He goes through interests every other week.

He keeps a shotgun in the bathroom?

>haven't had a chance to watch the tv show, Ash vs. The Evil Dead yet though.If anyone has watched it, is it as good as the movies?

It's really bland. It has a few standout bits, but overall it's not worth it.

D-dont you?

>cloned from a hand
Okay, what did I miss?

I enjoyed the first two episodes, but i forgot about the rest

Conflicting report from my friends, what do I do!?

I already bought it, so it is what it is. Not like I don't have a whole bunch of bad shit on my shelves already.

Forgot the pic
I used to but i shot myself accidentally in an unpleasant place, let's just say i'll be a choir boy forever

Try it out.
I wouldn't call it shit. Just not entertaining.

Ok guys, I went ahead and gifted 22F7P31ZHSC0V Super Mario Adventures. It should arrive on Tuesday according to Amazon.

I haven't posted my list yet here, it's really small, it's gotten whittled down to like 3 items now, if anyone here can get the last Transmetropolitan book there, that would be amazing as it would finish up my collection, but I'll be happy with anything from there.

It's 321AICUPENG8G, and even if you guys don't get me anything, cheers anyway because you guys have truly started something beautiful many years back when this started and helped me get through some truly rough times. Have a very merry christmas, Sup Forumsmrades.

I might end up skipping it then if it's that forgettable/boring.

Also before I forget, my once per thread wishlist post:
399F25YE3X8NJ

trust me, you will only alienate the person if you confront them in an aggressive manner. the only option you seem to have left is trying to very carefully make the person understand that they have a problem. mess up a little bit and you have a huge problem. I hate that it's still somewhat socially acceptable to depend on alcohol on a weekly basis. shit tears families apart

are they not into minecraft or follow some youtuber that has a book or other products out for sale?

Used to be into minecraft about 3 years ago. They over it now.

A fidget spinner, be the out of touch uncle trying to be hip

I'm gonna spend a few days the last week of the year watching some tv box sets, that's on the list along with Stranger Thing season 1, Batman TAS and maybe something else. Until then, movies movies movies.

I work with kids that age and I couldn't tell you, they change their minds every 12 hours.

Nah.
Honestly, I'm leaning toward a Night of the Creeps poster. It's the only horror movie we seem to both like.

I gifted my nephew a Voltron action figure.
Know any cartoons that the kid's into?

An evil doll? what an original concept!

The game is still afootI

The rules are simple. These are replacement puzzles that are concealing a Christmas quote/reference/lyric. The letters/ciphers in the crypto stand in for another letter. But in code-breaking, there are always tricks. Because of this, some of these puzzles are very difficult. Though I try to build all of them to break down with one or two good assumptions. Still, you may want to get out some scratch paper.

Solve it faster than anyone else to win a fabulous prize! When you solve the puzzle, spoiler the solution so that people who want to keep playing can do so. Include your wishlist so that I can gift the fuck out of you. One prize per wishlist. (I reserve the right to tell you to fuck off with your expensive list)

16F4O2JY3FFCQ

Here is the pastebin for the puzzle
pastebin.com/qmFcXwf8

I'll try to ask all sly like then.

May as well repost.
F2H67ST7SEVM

>tfw jew

This has been a problem for years, but never to this extent. Thanks for the advice.

Hospitals can be pretty damn depressing places. Hang in there, pal. Also, I don't bother with live-action anime adaptations; the best one was Sped Racer, and even that had flaws. For some reason, as a thought experiment I try and imagine what it'd be like if WB released a "Tom & Jerry Meet Speed Racer" movie, which follow the tried-and-true formula of "Shove them into an existing movie".
Lord knows it couldn't be much worse then the Willy Wonka movie they made this year.
Not gonna lie, this sounds like an intervention needs to happen sooner rather than later.

I didm't skipped a page, i'm just an idiot and i don't know how to count

Just a reminder that this is going on:
An update: The email I set up for the competition was suspended, so answers can be sent to [email protected] instead.

A hint: Six is a title, and a shining light in the darkest days.

And that's it for issue one

>Anyone got any gift ideas for an 11 year old boy?

Star Wars stuff has been a reliable thing for 11 year old boys to like for the past four decades now; just yesterday I saw a 10 year old's birthday party, complete with an R2D2 cake that would have fit in across any of those decades.

3H7IYBFP34A8A

What candy is eaten with a knife?

Everyone loves robots. Get him a transformer

Lotsoreturnsfortoystory4.jpg

Pecan logs.

I sometimes like to slice up fudge or licorice (the good kind, not the normal crap)

Every year, Sup Forums. Every fucking year.

Today I attended the funeral for one of my best friend's, and a member of my core RPG group's, mother. I wrote a eulogy, but the longer the funeral went on, the more embarrassed I felt about it. I shared it with him privately instead and he posted it publicly. Lots of people liked it and expressed support, and for them I am grateful.

Two people stepped forward to eviscerate it, comparing it to Ready Player One at worst, and saying I "could have cut some stuff" at best.

It's a eulogy, you fucking animals. A EULOGY. It was written in a lot of pain. I didn't exactly edit it for content. I did not, will not, and should not even fucking have to polish it up.

So now I'm shaking, literally just shaking, with anger. My day, which started pretty bad, is now utterly fucked. I just feel like throwing up.

Goddamn, people suck fucking ass. No wonder I masquerade as Death.

Merry Christmas, sinners.

I'll have to google them.

Will punch their fucking faces in. Just give me time and your concent. Noone will ever know. But Death

The end.

I've forgotten to post my wishlist so here it is 3KOS71O8Q0T46

No need. If they're so miserable they can't even form the emotional maturity to not insult a person's FUCKING EULOGY, the worse punishment I can think of for them is being them.

Fuck that's awful, do they don't know the meaning of empathy? seriously that pisses me off, but you did it for your friend and that's what matters screw those assholes

Well, was it shitty? If it was shitty then they were right to make fun of it.

You did a good thing, so fuck those douchebags.

Go be edgy some place else

Well, this is a Korean wood-block art forum, not a personal blog. People shouldn't be airing their dirty laundry if they don't want others commenting on the smell.

Hey guys. sorry this took so long. I got two requests... a thread or so ago, and I got the doom guy one done fast.

Been busy with work and taking medicine, so I haven't had an opportunity to color pic related. Might try and color it tomorrow while I have the day off.

Otherwise how are things going?

Should I turn on namefaggotry for the sake of art stuff?

Thanks, gang. I don't like dropping character very much, but goddamn.

How do you compare a eulogy to Ready Player One?

Maybe it was like it

Shitty and embarrassing?

Full of pop culture references?
>this death is sadder than Aeris death in FFVII and Supermans death by Doomsday fused together like Voltron

what you need is some punche and tamales, and because I dont know how to get them to you...

>Tamales de dulce
Disgusting I agree with the ponche

>Tamales de dulce
>Disgusting
Thank you for voicing what all civilized people were thinking.

I like 'em, but they're always the lowest ranked. If any other flavour is available, fuck 'em/

>but like Obi, I find solace that their soul is now one with the force

>Night of the Creeps
SCLEAMING RIKE BANSHEE HOHOHO

You speak truth

I agree mostly with here. It was the very first image I came about.

Thank you for the gift! I'll definitely post a pic when it gets here. :) I'm going to gift another person this Thursday (payday) to pay it forward.

It really doesn’t even matter exactly what was said. Writing that eulogy and giving it show you have true compassion, and that means far more than anything else.

I hope this page makes someone’s day