Tfw realizing Xavier has always been a Chad

>tfw realizing Xavier has always been a Chad.

remember that time Xaiver fucked a space bird and

and what
And what??
AND WHA

Not too into Marvel these days, could someone catch me up to speed? This is a deus ex young Charles since his death in AvX, yeah?

he took over one of Fantomex's brains

Fantomex has two of those, right? Or is it seven?
Do we know how he did this yet?

It was sort of vague but it more like Fantomex gave him his body?

But that's phantomex's body.

Xavier is going to fuck psylocke isn't he.

i think he has 3

i haven't been reading astonishing but maybe? i'd actually read it if we got Xavier and Fantomex doing some Firestorm shit

Wow! This actually sounds kind of cool. has been x-men been on a pretty good train lately or nah?

No, also this is written by Charles Soule, one of the worst Marvel writers of all time.

the current xmen line hasn't been cringey

even the gay iceman stuff has been readable

Isn't Fantomex's character currently a mess? Wasn't he split in 3 people (one of which was a girl and the other evil) and eventually the non evil male one became full villain in another X-force run because he went crazy over how imperfect he now was. Then he's in limbo for a while and shows up in IvsX helping out the X side and now he's Xavier?

He was on Bunn's Uncanny X-men
Magneto had him working with Mystique and investigating threats to mutantkind.

Don't forget how he cyber seduced Hope

Wow that is some pretty awful art.

And Jean. The only thing stopping him back in 1963 was his being in a wheelchair.

>even the gay iceman stuff has been readable

Let's not tell mad lies we can't take back, user.

>one of the worst Marvel writers of all time
Not even remotely. Even right now, he's only one of their middling writers. They have multiple worse writers working for them.

Fuck off, Soule, you piece of shit. Hope you die in a fire.

it has

mainly because the fhe gay stuff has been a side topic

thats the face of Fantomex. Fantomex commited mind suicide to let Xavier resurrect using Fantomex's body

t. Buttblasted Cykefag still mad over IvX

See But I also took it as Xavier murdered Fantomex's mind.

The three brains were each given their own bodies

>even the gay iceman stuff has been readable

What universe do you come from that Iceman's remotely readable? Shit reads like the writer's from another planet and never spoken to a human a day in his life but is trying to pass as human

>Charles Xavier coming back to life in another character's body, further cheapening the already worthless concept of death in capeshit
>"Wow! This actually sounds kind of cool"

No it hasn't. Hell he couldn't even do a Champions reunion to mourn Black Widow's death without quitting half way and making it about Bobby blowing off the whole thing because a guy looked at him and sleeping with him after the first date. Bobby becomes a worse human being as the series goes on

Looks like the Marvel shills are out in force tonight.

t. talentless hack that would rather spend his time shitposting in Sup Forums than improving his writing

Why do you even give a shit at this point? I wish people would embrace the revolving door that is death in Big Two capeshit instead of pointlessly bitching about it every single time.

Because it destroys any kind of narrative suspense. Your first thought at seeing a character die shouldn't be
>how long until they undo this, then?

>Because it destroys any kind of narrative suspense
Who cares at this point? If you come to capeshit looking for actual consequences and permanent deaths, you've come to the wrong genre. The revolving door that is death is an staple of capes at this point, and no amount of bitching and grandstanding on the internet is going to change that.

It's actually not. It's a horrible example of decompression and the "new artist every issue" thing is complete bullshit. The story itself isn't particularly interest so far either.