This board is now under the power of Stardust the super wizard, WYD?

This board is now under the power of Stardust the super wizard, WYD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vca48e6nCm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a JOJO REFERENCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

dore dore yuuzu

I got a stardust action figure last week

Not buy his comics enough to the point he stops selling and becomes so obscure he falls under the public domain

oh jeez, do you think he saw when I accidentally littered on my own bedroom floor?

I stay a law-abiding citizen so I don't end up tortured for all eternity.

Pray that I haven’t done anything wrong

Are you a fifth columnist?
If yes, do you belong to the racketeer faction, or to the Stardust youth movement?

*stares at you*

Is this the buy/sell lolis thread or did I get lost again?

Dammit, I knew I should have turn left in Albuquerque.

uh... yes

No. It is not a JoJo reference. You in your autistic rage are the only one who thought this.

delete this before Stardust deletes you

Are you legitimately retarded? That’s Fist of the North Star you autist

share pics

Underrated

This fan art is 10,000% better than the real thing.
I wonder how Fletcher Hanks kept getting work.
Was his stuff popular?
Anyone have an old issue with one of those mandated boxes that give sales figures?

He cane from a line called amazing heroes, that was made by a small comic company through kickstarter. The line was mostly about golden age public domain superheros, with some modern indie heros sprinkled in. The only figures i got where stardust, blank slate(whos an all white body that was intended to be a base for customizers, but the company gave him a backstory as a villain so i bouhht him for someone for stardust to fight), and R.O.N, a character they made up that was made for a con. Hes probably my rarest figure as they only made 100 of him. I can show off the others if you want.

Oh shit, that might be expensive.
I mean, like not that much, at least 10 times what you paid. 50 dollars or so.

R.O.N was about 40$. But i doubt it will go up in value at all, considering its made by a literal who artist and the toyline itself isnt well known. They were funded by kickstarter to begin with. Heres ron with blank slate. Ron glows in the dark, but they used this weird paint which makes him feel fuzzy and its uncomfertable to handle him. Blank slate came with a swappable head with sculpted hair thats somewhere in my room

Can I get a rundown of Stardust and why the character has been catching on with Sup Forums lately?

Hes an overpowerd character from the early 40s, the reason why hes powerful is because his comics are sureal and he dishes out sadistic and fantastical punishment to criminals and has the personality of some angry old vengful god

JoJo takes a page or two from fotns' aesthetic and tone though

How come the Spectre isn't popular here then?

>uncomfertable

>personality
That's the thing though, he has no personality or character. He shows up out of nowhere and doles out these horrifying punishments with a completely blank face and just described exactly what's happening. He had a lumberjack and a jungle sorceress character who were exactly the same, no real personality, just emotionless asskickers. They're creepy as shit and the author, Fletcher Hanks, did everything by himself, so there was no writing partner or editor to try and pep up the characterizations or reign in his madness.

I havent seen much of the spectres early run but i assume its because its not as fucking weird as stardust
>grammarfag
Fuck off

For swearing, Stardust the super wizard hits this user with his ensphering ray and carries him out into deep space, from which he immortally preserves his body and senses and tosses him into a severely elliptical orbit so that he would suffer varying degrees of intense heat and biting cold until the universe collapsed back in on itself. The end

He had it coming to him.

He's always been sort of popular, interest in him comes and goes on Sup Forums.

Some guys are working on making a webcomic using him and other public domain characters. They post updates in the hyw thread.

>name manages to pre-emptively reference Jojo naming conventions and David Bowie
Proof of a true super wizard.

>Someone remembered the Quiz

Bless you user.

Imagine what a fight between them would be like?

Stardust is some golden age comics Super Wizard. The comics go on some variation of the following:

>Bad guys ranging from aliens to gangsters plan to execute an evil doing, ranging from stealing gold from Fort Knox to stopping the rotation and orbit of the earth so everybody but them float away (from inertia????) and they get to keep all the wealth of the earth to themselves.
>Star Dust, sitting in his private star, sees this happening through his doohickey
>Stardust rides through the cosmos to stop them
>Bad guys throw everything they have to stop Stardust, but the Super Wizard is usually undeterred. For example, if you shoot a disintegration cannon, he uses his boomerang ray to bring it back to the shooter (like rubber to glue).
>The bad guys then get severely punished, at first ranging from tame things like being turned in to the Galactic Police, later on to things like being turned into a rat with a human's head and chased by a panther, or stuck on a planet of gold with super vitamins in the air to keep you alive, so that you can covet riches for a day until you spend eternity in darkness. The last issue has the guy lifting an island, turning it upside down, and placing the baddie in the tentacles of a giant golden octopus because he was trying to get into fort knox.
>It's like that for 120 pages worth of a dozen or so stories, and it's somewhat hilarious to a few people.

Pretty good summary.

You moron, he is Ken Shiro you dumbfuck

"I am bedsick. Have mercy."

She is overrated. I could defeat her.

Green Hands and his gang of wrongdoers develop a food destroying chemical and release it in to the sky destroying all the worlds food, the only food that remains on the planet is their underground store which they can sell at a massive markup.

People start panicking and attacking each other, millions die in the worldwide hysteria that ensues.

Stardust has seen all this happen through his crime detecting starnoculars and teleports to Earth

He uses his photosynthesis ray to make all the worlds farms grow full crops immediately and descends on Green Hands' lair

Green Hands: Drats, it's Stardust! I knew he would try to foil my plan. Quick, use the Stardust destroying ray on this palooka!

Green Hands henchmen fire the ray at Stardust but he begins to vibrate with stardust destroying ray reflecting energy and the stardust destroying ray is sent back at the machine destroying it.

Stardust: You will pay for destroying the worlds food Green Hands.

Stardust fires a transmitting ray at Green Hands and his men teleporting them to a star jail near Venus

Stardust: Your bodies cannot starve to death in this star jail but you will experience crippling hunger for the rest of your lives.

Stardust leaves to drift aimlessly in the cosmos.

Next week: Our hero shows up too late to another global tragedy in an all new Stardust.

Coal Hazmat and his gang of hollow people have built massive bunkers worldwide. They plan to ignite the atmosphere so that people are forced to flee into their bunkers and they can rule over them.

Their massive core machine begins its evil work; 100 mile high tower emerges from the Antarktis and spills substances into the air. Those substances form firestorms and are destroying entire nations.

Stardust has seen all this happen through his crime detecting starnoculars and teleports to Earth

He uses his freeze ray to calm the storms. Coal Hazmat sends all his firestorms against Stardust, but to no avail. Stardust lives inside his own star.

Coal Hazmat: That clearin hero! He shall be destroyed by my Desolator Tower! Forward, my hollow men - use the ultimate power of my Desolator Tower!

The Desolator Tower spills out the entire magma out of the earth and sends it against Stardust.

Stardust freezes the entire magma of the earth and goes straight to Coal Hazmat and his gang.

"You have wished to set the entire world to flames and now you shall be consumed by the eternal heat"

Stardust creates a new earth and brings Coal Hazmat and his gang to this new world. Using his regenerating ray he makes the criminal ready for the punishment. Stardust creates a massive hole who leads straight to the new earth's core. He throws every member of the gang into it and closes it.

Stardust: My work is done

bu,p

FONS

Stardust Cinematic Universe when?

FonZ!

Die horrifically, probably. Or suffer a sort of ironic fate worse than death. Stardust is like Xavier, in that anyone who comes into contact with them is basically already fucked.

What would happen if Stardust would be pitched against Xavier?

>Implying he wouldn't just increase the severity, pain, and general discomfort of your illness a hundred-fold while simultaneously granting you the inability to die from it, forcing you to live out the rest of your days in a crippled sickly agony because you read a comic book and/or watched a cartoon without paying for it

Is he more powerful than someone like Mxy?

The fabric of existence would be utterly destroyed.
Stardust would inflict one of his horrible punishments on Xavier.
Xavier would accept it kindly but then walk it off to his next spiritual quest.

bump

i am just gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=Vca48e6nCm8

Thanks. Loved the end.

your welcome :)

Could ACT 4 beat Stardust?

That’s sounds interesting anyone have an archive or something of the pages they’ve posted?

pick up that can

He'd just dodge the bullet.

Xavier is a pussy, Stardust would make him taste the pain for his hypocrisy, but Xavier would probably manage to escape eventually using Shakashuri magic

He's popular to me...
I wanted to find more Spectre comics but I don't know where to look!

>be me
>average day watching cartoons
>forget to cover my nose when I sneeze
>oh no
>stardust breaks into my room, captures me, then forces me to crawl through the nose of a giant until the heat death of the universe

As you deserve

Stardust is the hero our world needs desu

His story is a sad one. Stardust would not feel the same without its creator's history.

Are these real or did you make them up.

Probably

Stardust's powers is basically like that made up superhero from Fry's comic in futurama

basically "I am pretty much invulnerable and have "insert counter here" ray to beat whatever I need to

I think the only exception is when a super alien race had ray cancelling shields, so Stardust just beat em up the old fashioned way

Could there ever be a recurring villain in stardusts stories?

I feel like if there were ever a being powerful enough to survive the first encounter the universe would be destroyed in the ensuing conflict.

no stardust is just to over powered i think

>Be me at work
>Browsing Sup Forums on the phone at work
>Stardust vaporizes the wall
>”user, for your misdeeds, I sentence you to an eternity of hard labor mining ore in a volcano”
>”You get no breaks and can’t collapse from exhaustion—although you will still feel it!”
T-thanks Stardust.

He's already public domain ;)

What's this from? I just read Fletcher Hanks' history earlier today. He's like one of those characters who would rate very high on both "how much he suffered" and "did he deserve it
on that Sup Forums chart.

Given that most of us aren't mass-murderers or meglomaniacs, wouldn't Stardust just ignore us?

You should write for the Stardust revival.

I've been waiting for you

This. Stardust is a real heavy-hitter and he doesn't fuck around with small fry. He usually doesn't get out of bed for anyone that's not planning to kill thousands or even millions of people.

Stardust couldn't make me useful in any shape, way, form and or fashion. Not even he is that powerful.

You puny mortals have yet to understand the will of Stardust. An alien he fights once vaporized several worlds and the only punishment he got was being stuck on one of those planets 'til he dies. Another guy was in the mob or something and he got put in cryofreeze for all eternity.

Stardust don't play.

>Another guy was in the mob or something and he got put in cryofreeze for all eternity.

Wasn't that the one who halted the earth's rotation, thus removing Earth's gravity? He planned to kill the entire human race so he could have all the wealth to himself!

The Fantagraphics collections of Fletcher Hanks' works contain this. It's a story of the man who compiled the collection of Hanks' works (in the glasses) speaking with Hanks' son, Fletcher Jr.

Bump

Yeah even if Fletcher was probably a piece of shit it’s not like he got the good life in the end he froze to death on a park bench partially drunk

That one is fucking hilarious. Him and 2 other guys eject every human being from earth by tieing themselves down and stopping gravity and when they're the only 3 men left on earth he doesnt want to share the wealth with them so he kills the last 2 other humans that will ever exist on earth

what's he going to do with that wealth all by himself?

>doubting the power of Stardust
Fool! See what justice he has wrought on you

Bump

Bump

>Stardust zaps the wicked user with his superior Shed 17 ray

>When you're about to have all the wealth of the world but you forgot to oil your ground harness

So what did Stardust do to this user?

Ohh yeaa? *snap*

How's about your just a muffin man now! Nya-hahahaha!

>Stardust vs Mxy
Oh, the shit is going down.

>implying stardust not having a muffin rejection ray
>implying his boomerang ray would not work against mxyman
>implying stardust will be denied

>Stardust and Mxy get into a fight in Metropolis
>Superman gets caught up in the middle trying to stop it
>cosmic hi jinks ensue

Someone get Morrison on the shit ASAP

>ancap.jpg

rather ancom.jpg

Implying those are in any way different