Whats the point of scaring off your fanbase by insulting them and forcing down agendas which hate them in their comics...

Whats the point of scaring off your fanbase by insulting them and forcing down agendas which hate them in their comics, and then stubbornly refusing to change back to where they used to be in an attempt at virture signaling? Legacy was supposed to drop the SJW shit, now it seems to be increasing it.

Because Marvel profit is rearly 100% from the movies and they could keep publishing this shit even if everyone stopped buying because a single MCU movie can cover all the losses

Cool another thread about casuals bitching about the politics of comics they dont read.

Does anyone know the name of the Female Thor comic where Fem Thor goes to the rainforest and antagonizes a bunch of loggers in that area for their disrespect towards Nature

Most of that money goes to disney. Marvel comics itself is different. Even then whats the point in writing propaganda if no one is fucking reading it?

perlmutter and donald trump are friends, if that helps

it's not Sup Forums. this is Sup Forums

What's the point of bitching about shit you don't read? Just don't buy it

That's not the best example, since Thor is (somehow) still among Marvel's stable sellers.

Get out of Sup Forums ,tumblrfag

not an argument. we do read the comics, otherwise we wouldn't know what to bitch about.

on the other hand, 3rd wave liberal feminists DO bitch about video games they've never played and comic books they've never read

Fuck off mouse cuck
Like i would give money to their shit. I know what the content is enough by reading it online. And unlike you i actually read comics bitch

Marvel COMICS hardly sees a dime from that shit. Hell, any synergy in comics these days is done without Disney even asking for the sake of the rare chance of someone picking up a book

Because in 10 years it will be remembered how they were the first ones to make shit like a latina lesbian with her own superhero comic and other shit.

Are you that same asshole in those Miles movie threads screeching Sup Forums because people are excited for it?

she's not even buff. dafuq.

What kind of faggot would willingly read this shit?

But by then everyone wouldve gotten over the social justice fad. They do know its just a fad, right?

Marvel is still writing under the assumption that pissing off its fanbase sells more comics.

Marvel comics don't need money

You see, that's why monopolies are bad, disney can sending money to keep their business alive for browning points without getting anything back because it will not hurt them financially

>Thor is (somehow) still among Marvel's stable sellers.

If it weren't for the movies, it would sell like shit.

Very poor example, Whor didn't scare anyone off. She sold well.

>Marvel is still writing under the assumption that pissing off its fanbase sells more comics.
>entire fanbase that actually read the comics has dried up
>most of their titles are getting less then 10,000 sales
Are these people just masochists who like the idea of loosing money?

Is there any other character that can piss off Sup Forums and get people posting like Whor?

You dont read comics. Get off my board.

>it's not Sup Forums. this is Sup Forums

There isn't really any difference since capeshit comics try pushing trendy political agendas every single chance they get.

Also "back to Sup Forums" should be a bannable offense.

lol i've read more comics than you i guarantee it and you tagged two different anons

>And unlike you i actually read comics bitch

You must be 18 to post here.

Eventually disney or ike is going to tell them to cut the shit
Its literally feminist garbage, how the fuck did that not scare anyone off?

Describe the last comic that you read.

>I-I read more comics than you!

First sign of a casual. Go read those comics then and stop shitting up my board with your Sup Forums nonsense.

You wanna try again faggot? I read more comics then limped wrist faggots like you ever did, cuck. Just because i dont read new marvel doesnt invalidate my opinion. Why would i support something whose content i know i hate and reading it would give me no satisfaction of pleasure whats so ever?(except america, thats hilarious to read, but i only read the storytimes here)

Youre the casual faggot if you like numarvel shit. Go fuck yourself and your shit argument

Priest's Black Panther #6. Ross told a story about how T'Challa was captured by Kraven.

All this is irrelevant because only a casual would be so insecure about proving he reads comics. Get the fuck off my board.

>cuck
>Go fuck yourself

Whats wrong honey? Mad that you have school in the morning?

Not an argument faggot. Clearly your just a mousekater fan boy who cant into logic and facts. So to get through to your micro pea brain i have to use insults to tell you what a worthless fucking being you are. Also, nice job posting a picture of a cuck who didnt have enough balls to send hitmen after the republicucks that kept gridlocking everything he wanted through congress

You get the fuck off yourself retard, “lol he doesnt read comics” is a shit argument because the only people who support mavels shit are retards who have fucking shit taste in comics or dont read them at all

>ignoring sales numbers to push your agenda
follow the guide cuckold

>cuck cuck cuck cuck

Oh poor baby. Did you finish your homework? You should be doing that instead of pretending you read comics online.

>only a casual would try to prove
>try to prove anyway
Also, you googled "black panther last comic" and mentioned a tittle, say a good comic that you enjoy that a casual wouldn't know like fables of Bill Willingham or Astro City from Kurt Busiek

oh good. you found each other.

>Gets called out on being a casual shitposter
>Tries to turn my argument on me
>Fails
>"retard retard retard!"

You have to be 18 to post here. Time for bed kiddo

Your the one ignoring sales shithead, because their in the fucking gutter. Kill yourself, mouse shill
>”wahhhh, im loosing an argument so ill talk in baby talk in a bain attempt to sound smarter”
Burn in hell

livestream your suicide

These are just some of my comics shithead. Your the casual peice of shit who has retard taste to like numarvel and projects his casualness on me in a shit attempt at arguing. KILL YOURSELF BITCH

>Also, you googled "black panther last comic" and mentioned a tittle

You know how I know you're a casual. Because he mentioned the Priest run and not Coates' which is what you thought he meant.

You dont even know your writers. Fuck off casual.

I think they are just sadists rubbing their nipples whenever they get death threats from tormented customers.

Goosebumps had comics?

I love how this user is sperging out now,

>Implying you should break somebody's jaw for talking badly about feminism

Why are you throwing a temper tantrum honey? Do you need a pacifier?

>That shitty casual collection.

That is only for one sequence. Except that Titana issue and a few problems with Odin the Fem Thor book is devoid of SJW-isms.

Says the fag who unironically thinks pic related is good writing
Your the sperg whos only argument is “CASUALS REEEEE”

What is with your autistic tantrum? Did Tyrone steal your oneitis?

hey. posting HRC is not okay.

OP is getting gangbanged ITT

Even when i show you your wrong you ammount to “b-but thats not a REAL collection”. Neck yourself, i know more about comica then you ever will you tumblr bitch.
Forgeting about “unsolicited opinions on iseral”

>we do read the comics, otherwise we wouldn't know what to bitch about.

but user
you would know to bitch about this without reading comics. there's plenty to bitch about comics but you wouldn't know most of that if you don't read them. except this one thing.

He just btfo you casual faggot, don't go full retard now, just admit that you are wrong.

You just cant admit you lost
>t.faggot who cant admit hes loosing so says “OP beat the fuck out” as a coping mechanism
Pathetic

>He clearly says Priest
>You bring up Coates
>Wants to call others casuals

How? tumblrtards like proved that they don't read comics itt.

That's from a different book, idiot

>Forgeting about “unsolicited opinions on iseral”
That was in Angela's 2nd Marvel ongoing not the Fem Thor books.

I'm loving this display of autism. Are you really this mad your shit thread didn't go the way you wanted to?

ah, i see what you did there, however it is an unknowable fact that my bitching is insincere

Its based around asgard so its basically the same thing faggot
>only argument is that casuals are the only ones who dont bend over and submit to marvels cock, even though it would only be noncasuals who are pssionate enough about comics to hate the way their regressing
Your the autistic one here cunt

>Everything I don't like is Sup Forums
/board/fags truly are the worst.

>everyone who don't agree with me is one person
Are you a...
>furfag reacting pic
Holy shit you are a fucking furfag,I can't believe I wasted my time with a subhuman like you

OP is so fucking cringy and embarrassing. Just stop kid.

>so its basically the same thing faggot

I think we're being baited right now.

ITT: Autistic Retards arguing against blatant Marvel shills.

LET THEM ROT IF YOU WANT THEM TO DIE.

different user here. female thor is objectively shit. we know this because they decided not to do the logical thing and have valkyrie come back with the hammer.

>maybe if i pretend im winning long enough, i actually will
Stop embarrassing yourself marvel fag

>hurr durr anyone who doesnt submit like a bitch to marvels lazy writing is a retard i r a good corperate slave
They live was right

burn

I have nothing to win. You're the one throwing an embarrassing shitfit.

Yeah I'm a total furfag for posting a reaction pic with a squirrel. Nice Reddit posting.

I sick of this same Anti-sjw bullshit.

>embarrising shitfit
>says the one impotently spouting “CASUAL CASUAL REEE” because someone doesnt like his poorly written funny books where spidermans GF is a misandrist man hater
Off yourself toots

>I sick of this same Anti-sjw bullshit.
Get out, your regressive filth isnt allowed here
>>>/tumblr/

Please tell me someone is screencapping this thread. OP’s Autism is gold

>”DUHHHHH I LIKE MARVEL IF I KEEP SAYING OP IS AUTIST EVERYONE ELSE WILL THINK SO TOO DURRR”
Sheep like you eventually get culled

>Its based around asgard so its basically the same thing faggot
Different much MUCH worse writer on that Angela book then Aaron.

Reminder to ban SJW posters, marvel shills, and mousekaters

>MFW reading this thread

This kid can’t be older than 15. I’ve never seen such blatant underageness here before.

Yes, but its essentially interchangable. Sad to see one of neil gaimens works be tainted by marvels cringeness, however. Even if it wasnt ever a really good character, i wouldve preferred it stay at image.

Where in my post did it say that? Marvel shills are the one who are defending that shit.

You're being retarded because you are baited into a flame war with said shills. You're better off letting them rot and abandoning Marvel comics. It's what I did with EA's games. Never looked back.

We are not even talking about comics anymore. It isn't like whor is going to last forever. She literally leaving in couple of months.

This thread is why Sup Forums is in the shitter. You either have actual SJWs, people larping as one to get those (you)s and people just spamming go back to Sup Forums

>if i keep acting like a different person people will surely follow along, r-right. Theres no way people wont see through my obvious samefagging
Pic related is literally you

Yeah I reported him. This is too fucking obvious.

Not him but I’ve been monitoring this thread and I watched the poster count go up with those replies. Meanwhile every post you’ve made was obvious samefagging.

Your just as pathetic letting them win, retard. Because then they will shit on your favorite characters and IPs without any repercussions and criticism. Literally ignoring it is why shit like nazi germany and soviet russia happend.
The fact it lasted as long as it did is deserving of retribution
SJW posting should be a bannable offense

Or maybe more than one person agrees you’re a fucking underaged retard?

Shocking, I know.

Because im one person, this is obvious the same person as this and this , but are acting like their unrelated in a failed attempt to make it seem more then one person agrees with them

>Underageness
Not even a proper fucking word/term, you utter mongoloid.

Or maybe your a fucking same fag shill peice of cuckold shit, ever think of that pussy?

Are you a troubled child user?

>Whats the point of scaring off your fanbase by insulting them and forcing down agendas which hate them in their comics, and then stubbornly refusing to change back to where they used to be in an attempt at virture signaling? Legacy was supposed to drop the SJW shit, now it seems to be increasing it.

Wait, didn't it work out great for Ghostbusters when they did it?

Try again, kiddo.