I live in a family of dems and they are LITERALLY bawling...

I live in a family of dems and they are LITERALLY bawling. They actually truly believe this country is about to fall apart. All I can do is smile inside. Am I a horrible person?

no just remind them they cant stump
THE TRUMP

at least they know the truth now lol
good thing people that actually accept there's a problem with something other than white people got elected to work on it.

They handled the election pretty well but this is way more of a reaction than I ever would have expected to see first hand and it is glorious.

They are truly broken inside.

I suppose we have to break them down before we build them back up again.

Tell them this:

"Most of what you THINK you know about trump, is just what hillary told you to scare you into voting for her"

It might snap some sense into them.

>MFW my family are all hard liberals

I told my mom I voted for the Johnson because I didn't want to get my allowance taken away

Nah. I sent my mom a single smiley emoji text after trump won...small vindication for all the shit I've take for 18 months...she text me back saying she is curled up on her bed and crying. Lmao at ur life mom.

My mother absolutely did not want Hillary to win.
I'm sure she's quite happy right now.

Call them down. Remind them nothing is easten as hot as it cooked. Instead express your legimate fears Trump could shy away from some of his promises e.g. deporting illegals, restructuring media (balance between fags and rightist) or locking clinton away.

Sooner or later you have to prepare to be the head of the family though

Everyone in my house is a dyed in wool democrat they're all upset except for me hahaha. Bonus points for being Latino too, honestly don't though they're all uninformed mouth breathers when it comes to politics.

When people like this reach the bargaining stage of grief, they'll become a lot more receptive to the truth of just how much of the rhetoric about him was pure hyperbole

Truth initially blinds the man from the cave

The country is about to fall apart user. But that has nothing to do with Trump. It has a lot more to do with the damned near $20 Trillion in public debt that we have. If Trump can clean out the obstruction and corruption before it comes crashing down, he will have done a good job.

gf's family and extended family having complete breakdown. I could live off these tears for the rest of my life.

I'm in the same boat, friend. Happy for Trump but can't help but feel a pang of bittersweetness.

Comfort them, tell them it's not the end of the world, tell them they did their best.

Remind yourself that they aren't emotional because they're sad that their candidate lost - they're showing the outward appearance of sadness to signal their holiness to other liberals.

These are but crocodile tears, a ritualistic exercise in bonding.

Latino Trump supporter here. I keep getting told from my parents that I sold out my "brothers and sisters" across America with illegal parents by voting for him.

They seriously think he's going to round them all up like pigs. Illegals get deported under Obama and they'd get deported under that lying witch as well. I'm glad I voted for him and don't regret it, even if I didn't care much for this elections candidates.

No, you are sensible person, who didn't fall for the liberal propaganda. Reality will slowly dawn on them and they will be just fine.

I watched it with family when they finally called it we opened a bottle of champagne

More likely that he'll cut them off of welfare, which would lead to mass self deportation. Can't have both a welfare state and open borders at the same time.

Lol jesus christ, my entire family loves Trump and it's nothing but non-stop OMG I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND LOVE ALL OF YOU mass texts all night for the last 10 hours

However I did just skim my Facebook news feed and its 90% "Omg all is lost, hang in there everyone its just like WWII and we are the soldiers fighting impossible odds" top kek, thank god I wasn't raised by a bunch of faggots like them

just go jack off and you'll feel better for awhile. continue doing that any time u feel that you cant hold back your laugh/smile

get a better family user

Some people will grow from this shock, and that's the thing, they grew complacent and ignorant, some will change, others won't.

But I'm betting most won't...

my house is divided
wife voted gary, sister voted clinton, i voted for america, obviously.