Woah hey new nedroid

It's weird how well he can portray shock on beartato's face, considering beartato's face is, y'know, beartato's face.

Lots of spooky blood stuff going on in Reginald's house.

What do you think Reginald and Beartato sound like?

I read Reginald's lines in Merdecai's voice from regular show. I can't really describe Beartato though.

Mordecai*
fuck

Kinda like Fozzy Bear but without his way of speaking

I imagine Reginald is voiced by Christian Potenza, while Beartato is voiced by an actual bear that speaks English

>all these blood references in Reginald's house
>the only food he has is butter, leaving Beartato to wonder how he survives
Is Reginald a vampire?

You mean a dracula?

Is this loss?

No.

Aw, nuts!

Post more Nedroid

I think Harrison is Leslie Nielsen.

no

I always hear Griffin McElroy out of Reginald

The radio talks in the second panel

I literally have always voiced Beartato as Justin McElroy. Does this mean we're best friends now?

Let's not forget his battle ready battle Dracula battle ready

Chuck Bryant has the friendly, good-natured voice that would suit Beartato.

I knew exactly what the spoiler was going to be and still chuckled heartily

This is actually Beartato's house. Unless Beartato brought his toaster over to Reginald's house. Or they're roomies.

One of my favourites; it can end at nearly any panel and each panel only adds to the humour even more.

Fuck, cropped version.
And I can't find the full one, my bad.

Have another instead.

Honestly, I'm still not sure whenever they live together or not.

Oh wait, it was this one.

Fuck.

Last one I can share from where I am, I'm afraid

They have Animal Crossing voices.

I remember someone once shared a wallpaper here of the Bartholomew comic where Reginald asked Bartholomew why life is full of pain. Anyone saved it, by chance?

From SySk?

>Several months between two comics
This is why his Patreon must never succeed. His first goal on there promises at least weekly updates, and there's no way he could do that without forcing it hardcore.

Well I think Beartato sounds like the word "bear" followed by the last two syllables of "potato". No clue what Reginald sounds like, so I just imagine a gibbering wail in my head.

>"potato"
Did you mean "potato"?

spoopy

These two are my favorites

Not quite

I honestly just imagine them with Sam and Max's cartoon voices (Reginald sounding like Max and Beartato as Sam).

>Legacy of Kain prologue

Nah

I don't think that's true. He helps write for a lot of other comics, and draws a lot in his spare time. I don't think it would be that hard for him to go back to a once a week timeline.

An user from an earlier thread said it was because he shops at Nightmare Depot.

Mordecai from Regular Show and Soos from Gravity Falls.

Reginald sounds like Mordecai from Regular show
Beartato sounds like Barney from the Simpsons

I think this one is my favorite

or this one

>radio still visible in 1st and 2nd panels
Ghooooooost radiooooo! Spooooky!

I hear Bender for Bear'

I have seen this posted god knows how many times. And still every single time it makes me chuckle. How does he do it?

Mag nigga! Also why does everyone hear Mordecai?

I can't think of Reginald with Mordecai's voice. Mordecai is too stoner. Reginald is more on the spectrum.

Beartato's voice is high and scratchy without being whiny or screechy. Reginald's voice is lower than Beartato's but is still slightly higher than normal, but is very smooth.

Beartato speaks brightly and enunciates clearly without over-enunciating. Reginald constantly sounds surprised.

Yes

bumpan