Lets talk about the CN staff

Pendleton Ward, Skyler Page, and Rebecca Sugar are all living proof that CN does absolutely zero background checks when it comes to the hiring process over at CN. They’ve basically ruled over CN since 2010 and are the most mentally fucked in the head people to ever be employed by a multi million dollar making company

Pendleton is the worst offender. He actively ruined Adventure time on Purpose all because he broke up with his wife and like a fucking faggot chose to ruin a show everyone was watching and thought was popular at the time all because if he wasn’t allowed to be happy then no one was allowed to be happy

Rebecca is clearly incapable of setting ground rules with any of her staff basically giving them the ability to draw whatever they want, however the want, whenever they want regardless of what CN exec’s think of their work because secretly she knows that her bosses don’t care because look at the state of the animation being provided on their channel

Then Skyler gets a fucking sexual harassment charge right in the middle of trying to make it big on his own and is basically black balled from the industry forever. His show is then dumped on a timeframe where no one is watching it just to waste up all its seasons so they can cancel it.

nigger no one cares

You would care if you weren't actively responsible for all the shitposting that ends up happening on Sup Forums all because of these 3 faggots

wife?

Pendleton broke up with his wife when he learned his wife was fucking a bull and he knew about it

I don't think he was ever married

it sounds more like CN had some really bad luck with show creators. as a result were seeing the network bleed for no reason other than copycats of other popular shows.
>new lineup of cartoons for 2018 look like shit

That's because he wasn't and OP's just being a lying faggot.

adventure time is the greatest story ever written, we will never see its kind again.

true despair will set upon us, each of us will have are own private lich to torment us forever.

>He actively ruined Adventure time on Purpose all because he broke up with his wife and like a fucking faggot chose to ruin a show everyone was watching and thought was popular at the time all because if he wasn’t allowed to be happy then no one was allowed to be happy

his wife? EXPLAIN THAT!

was exhibit A's divorce just after seasion 2?

>adventure time is the greatest story ever written, we will never see its kind again.

that's a fun opinion you have there

>adventure time is the greatest story ever written

>adventure time is the greatest story ever written, we will never see its kind again.
C'mon now. Even hardcore AT fags like myself don't think like this. At all.

Come on, dude. I love AT but can admit it's flaws.

>wife
Actually I heard it wasn't his wife but Rebecca Sugar who was somehow involved. Pendleton told a curious joke in Bravest warriors

I don't think you know what background checks are.

wait what happened with AT? and Pen's wife?

Why on Earth would someone attack Ward's character, of all people? He's an entirely inoffensive nerd guy who just likes DnD and VR games. The most you can say he did wrong is let the wrong people be in charge of the cartoon he made, but no one with any sense is going to believe you saying he killed his baby because his wife (which no one has ever heard of because Pen never had a fucking wife) ditched him.

Oh also he's a cuck too apparently, which makes this claim much more credible.

>Pendleton is the worst offender. He actively ruined Adventure time on Purpose all because he broke up with his wife and like a fucking faggot chose to ruin a show everyone was watching and thought was popular at the time all because if he wasn’t allowed to be happy then no one was allowed to be happy
That's a fan theory.

>Rebecca is clearly incapable of setting ground rules with any of her staff basically giving them the ability to draw whatever they want, however the want, whenever they want regardless of what CN exec’s think of their work because secretly she knows that her bosses don’t care because look at the state of the animation being provided on their channel
I actually like how loose and inconsistent the animation is. Then again, I think The Simpsons is at its best visually in season one. (The writing is at its best around season 6 or 7, though.)

>Then Skyler gets a fucking sexual harassment charge right in the middle of trying to make it big on his own and is basically black balled from the industry forever. His show is then dumped on a timeframe where no one is watching it just to waste up all its seasons so they can cancel it.
You're right on this one.

user, I hate Hollywood people too, but I don't look for reasons to hate them where there aren't any.

>I actually like how loose and inconsistent the animation is.

SHIT
A
S
T
E

Background checks aren't psyche profiles you dringus

/ourguys/ will save us from this hell hole.

it takes place in a fun magical, mutated, technological future.

any thing can pretty much happen.

like a physic two faced war elephant, some shit just makes perfect sense in adventure time. where as other places it would just be utter none sense.

the sheer utter shenanigans the show is capable of is unlimited, like DnD on crack.

>the most mentally fucked in the head
That's a bold statement to be making about the field of animation.

You faggots who think something is amazing solely for the potential it has and not for what it actually gives are the fucking worst.

DRAMA~

>Shit
>Saste

I can't believe someone can be this ignorant of the world they live in.

Are you seriously ignoring centuries of literature to try and claim that somehow Adventure Time was the first series to come up with the "crazy world where everything can happen" trope?

>the most mentally fucked in the head people to ever be employed by a multi million dollar making company
Really?

REALLY?

I think you're so full of shit it's brimming out your fingernails onto your keyboard.

oh boy its a
> pendleton ward divorced his wife even though he was never married thread

oh boy its a
> rebecca sugar is to blame for koreans taking storyboards too literally thread

oh boy its a
> skyler page isnt crazy. he a good boy. he dindu nuffin thread

get fucked, OP.

>lolsorandom
>good
pick one

he and natasha were pretty obviously nailing and i say good for them and i hope it worked out!

>I actually like how loose and inconsistent the animation is.
There's a difference between someone drawing something to express themselves, and lack of quality control.

Steven Universe is the latter times 10.

I think there are chances they still are. Natasha's instagram usually has stories featuring drawings based on stuff like Pen's pets.

............I hope the toe was lost by accident

Dude you are literally shitposting right now

please let Pentasha be real.
>please

it at least WAS real, he said they was dating on some podcast somewhere like four years ago

>any thing can pretty much happen

>Thundarr The Barbarian
>Alice In Wonderland
>Peter Pan
Korgoth Of Barbaria
>The Flintstones
>Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon
>Little Nemo In Slumberland
>The Odyssey
>Dante's Inferno
>TMNT
>Popol Vuh
>Mahabarata
>Hawaiian Mythology
>Greek Mythology
>Norse Mythology
>Celtic Mythology
>Chinese Mythology
>Any Mythology
>Comic Books

?????

Not even the tip.

It had all kinds of potential but that is bullshit.