So what's our next mission Sup Forums

Locking up the corrupt pedo elite

Breaking up the EU and fortifying European outer and inner borders.

Memeing every last remnant of the neocon establishment out of both the right and left wings, so that no matter who the US president is, whatever their political alignment, they're not a puppet of certain (((interests))).

Please help the France, we need Lepen to win.

Muslim are stealing our country.

LePenn in France
Remove Merkel
The final nail on Brexit
PiƱera in Chile
Uncuck Sweeden
Uncuck Finland
Uncuck Western Europe in general

we have a lot to do bros

>De neger van Venlo
>De peroxidejood

A veteran of the great meme war knows no rest, his only comfort being victory.

We brought brexit, memes a candidate into office, and saved the world from a nuclear war

Despite this tremendous dopamine filled occasion, we still have a long road ahead of us.

Let's get back to work

Merkel is pretty much done for. Everybody knows it. The politicians are already putting forth their - just as shitty - shitty replacements, media lost hope in her, 2017 will be her last year.

Sweden Democrats are blessed by kek and are going to remove some serious kebab from their country.

>wants to give boomers good social security after they destroyed the country

This is why I can't vote for him, we don't need to borrow more money from {{{them}}} to give the people who raped the country a reward.

let's put pic related in Brazil's power Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is the new shadowy elite backing people into power

I can't wait to see what the board rallies behind next.

it's pretty clear by now we have summoned a chaos demon and managed to control his actions

So many opportunities to spread our reach

AusExit from the UN
Make Austria great again
Nuke Sweden advocacy

And more.

Now that Trump is in, its time to Make Europe Great Again
MEGA

Hmm... nuke Sweden you say? :)

Also, how serious is AusExit?

I like it. MEGA

No, we put picture related.

One of our newly sworn in senators first speech was literally calling on us to leave the UN

I hope his calls get more traction

if we can meme the president we sohuld be able to meme smaller offices? maybe start uncucking california and guns laws in general would be a cool start?

please save my country

>implying wilders will ever win
Good luck kankerflikker. !!

s-save us

>Winston Peters 2017 MAKE NEW ZEALAND GREAT AGAIN

Fix California.

PLEASE.

Do not support Wilders. He's Dutch political elite, longer in politics than any other. He's on the side of Hillary, even if his points are completely different. He's funded by the Jews. I repeat, do not support Wilders. The Netherlands needs someone else.

Next month we make Australia great again

Have faith, Ausbro.

Look at what has happened this year so far. I have new restored faith in our world. AusExit could be a reality quicker than you think

Kek, I live in a pretty conservative county but isn't it imploding right now?

Third time the charm.

If we can prove meme magic works and actually influences the real world politics then I have come to terrible conclusion:

Sup Forums is the illuminati.

I'm not from pol really, but this. I love mega man vidya, MEGA man could be meme?

no bullying

Hoffer in Austria

Then Le Pen as president of France

no time to waste

put the PSR in the government here (proyecto segunda republica)

I live in LA county, but in a super conservative city. There's hope. I can see the state finally being divided up possibly.

get someone is sweden elected who will pardon assange. does anyone fit that bill?

Sup Forums turns liberal now

perhaps we should try getting rid of NATO. i don't like that we are in a military alliance with countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia, make zero sense.

You better vote for him. There is no alternative.

This

I think we need to hop hrc up on truth serum and go after everyone she names.

Seems clear the next stage of this thing is getting Le Pen elected in April.

Come spring, Les Deplorables will ride again

We help /sg/ find more isis to airstrike, do it more and more till we get a good name for ourselves as warmongers

Waar ga jij dan voor stemmen he? Groenlinks zeker?

YES SR! Salbuchi is by far the most redpilled politician/diplomat over here

yes i think you might be on to something...
let's turn into a bunch of fem-nazis, or some shit like that...

Make Julian Assange free man again, he fucking deserves it. We can't leave our heroes behind.

France helped us, now we help France.

2nd attempt of Japan greater Asia prosperity sphere

another PSR user

Four more years of fighting for US bros. We need to keep our momentum and attack on all fronts! The globalists will want revenge on us all!

i second this

fuck that.
my grand pappy fought those cunts for a reason...

#frexit

against globalists enslaving humans
what wrong with restoring power back to the people?

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
>The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
>I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
>It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Repeal Obamacare.
Repeal Dodd-Frank.
Deport illegals.
Freeze immigration.
Abolish the Federal Reserve.
No trade with totalitarian regimes.
Beef up military.

The true battle has just begun.

Memeing Angela Merkel into her fucking grave.

This

Please Kek, I beg you.

Save us.

abolishing the federal reserve is one of the big bosses in this battle

>Free Assange
>Le pen
>Gas ''refugees"
>deport niggers back to africa
your pick

Effectivement c'est le temps de vous retrousser les manches!

Let's not let this slide

THIS

Geerts is fun but his country is irrelevant.

If we conquer France, the EU falls and we win.

This could be the final battle. Marine needs you.

Destroy the EU and recreate the Austro-Hungarian Empire with following states: Austria, Bavaria, Hungary, parts of Northern Italy, Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia, part of Croatia, and maybe more.

Haven't we not already proved meme magic works?

delete this and leave

Taleb is so fucking based.

dont forget mandatory ID for voting. if thats not done our country will literally be overrun by aliens

Rasputin aproves this

Welp lol

how about van Klaveren, lijsttrekker van VNL?

Quebexit pls

to LOCK HER UP

AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE MEMES WE CAN WIN

We're going to trick the Hillary supporters into sacrificing their bodies to Moloch (an hero)
#SacrificeForHillary #Honour

Marine would be great. But that Sarkozy guy appear to be not half bad.

there's literally nothing wrong with being a pedo

SAVE FRANCE

left guy is like half assange half trump

RWDS activate!

we could hunt illegals and report to fbi??? is that how it works? i know they have a reports page

Sarkozy is a scam. He is literally like Bush (all talk, do nothing, bring more shitskins)

>Hofer actually looks like the based lion of Damascus

The mission isn't over yet soldier.
until Hillary concedes we must be vigilant for her trickery!
Then a short rest.
Then, we defend Brexit. there's a court case about it coming up in the UK on the 5th of December.
This is the time to defend our victories!

im ready for my next deployment lads.
It is truly an honor to serve by your side

If you're answer isn't "remove international jewry" then you're focusing on the symptom, not the disease.

Except the exploitation of children that do not know better nad will never be mentally sound again.

But your brain stopped developing when you were 12 so thats the age of your sexual maturity.

No Sarkozy first culprit in the destruction of Libya.

This. Eliminate the shadow cabal in US first and make sure justice is brought there then move on.

she is already daed no need to bother lord kek with this

Not to mention he is a half kike.

Basically, MAGA will evolve into MEGA

MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

hou je kankerbek

is his mother kike or the father ?

>Austria December 2016
>Holland March 2017
>France April 2017
>Germany September 2017

Make Europe great again