Oh yeah? The way I see it, there's two kinds of kids in the world: kids who like Animaniacs...

>Oh yeah? The way I see it, there's two kinds of kids in the world: kids who like Animaniacs, and kids who don't like Animaniacs. You're either with us, or you're against us. So which are you?!

Explain this line.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14591375
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Make me.

Explain the line? (You) are the one who drew it, (you) explain the line.

None of them wanted to admit to liking Animaniacs because none of them wanted to seem childish

Animaniacs was a shit show. That's what they're saying.

that show was okay to terrible

I didn't like Animaniacs because every episode was "The Warner Brothers (And Warner Sister) annoy some stuck up person and they become crazy by the end" It felt really redundant.

>>Oh yeah? The way I see it, there's two kinds of kids in the world: kids who like Rick and Morty, and kids who don't like Rick and Morty. You're either with us, or you're against us. So which are you?!

You don't watch it for the actual animaniacs. You watch it for the short toons like good idea bad idea or chicken boo. Also GOOD FEATHERS.

Chuck's fuck and suck

the name "animaniacs" refers not just to the Warners but to all of the characters on the show

I never watched animaniacs.
I prefered to watch then some French-Canadian series.

It's a meta commentary that tries to be funny by simply being meta. There aren't any actual jokes and funny actions to make it creative, interesting, funny like the cartoons it tries to mimick.

It's too bad they never did even 1 episode in a similar writing style and animation style to the original 30-40s cartoons the Animaniacs are inspired form.

I can't remember were matt and trey pro or anti animaniacs?

They originally wanted the line to be "kids who like Loony Toons, and kids who like Tom and Jerry" but felt it was too dated noting that even when they were growing up neither was aired all that much or was media noteworthy so they had to dig up a more modern example and it was to had to make two sides so they just took the well received and know Animaniacs for both sides of the joke.

The question is supposed to be opaque, with no obvious answer. It has nothing to do with Animaniacs.

Real talk the joke about the Warners being named after WB studios flew right over my head
but then I always enjoyed Freakazoid more

Romper Stomper installed this policy after having TMSfag as a cellmate.

Animaniacs is apparently a very polarizing show.

This.

How are you coming back to an argument about Animaniacs' gags being too repetitive with Chicken Boo and Goodfeathers of all things.

>It's a chicken
>no it isn't
>HAHAHAHAHA!

>it's that one scene from Goodfellas again

in the german version he asked if Cartman liked Digimon, felt a lot more appropriate

I always had a vague notion their names were more of a homage to the Marx Brothers, since their stage names had two syllables and ended with "-o". Which is strange, because I can't account for how I even knew who the Marx Bros were when I was a kid.

What do you think will happen to Heidi in season 22?

strawpoll.me/14591375