youtube.com/watch?v=bmgUu_8SoBc
drive.google.com/open?id=1SRD1fqvXwvYq-miQq2iD_EYHVNsk4PLi
youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
youtube.com/watch?v=aIGetEs1ooE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Mina loves foot massages."
>cut to Scott massaging Chester's foot

They did that on purpose.

Good to see Scott and more importantly Becky back.
Any advice on ripping the episodes straight off the kimcartoon site?, whenever I try to download them I get a "forbidden" message and the download stops, I could upload them to the Google drive.

Openload lets you right click and save.

Well, It really was that simple, thanks.

>Scott gets to be the first human to be let in on the pets' antics
>not Marsha

>>"Mina loves foot massages."

For real?
For really real?

>The show is ready to get canceled because the show doesn't have a real schedule, a home channel and always airs just once on a random third world country channel.
>They were ready to get canceled. The creators instead of sucking Warner Brother's collective dicks and doing their best to write the show as the next Batman/Superman cartoon.
>They instead still insist on doing their garbage sitcom ala The Looney Tunes Show. It's like those retarded writers from the 60-80s that were obsessed with turning Batman into a mouse, make Spiderman shrink in size and all that cliche garbage of that era.

>Still just 52 episodes each of 10 minutes
>Bunnicula still speaks in gibberish and acts like a retard.
>Half of the designs like Chester are still ugly
>Chester still acts as the main character of the group and is still a pessimistic pseudo-intellectual straightman instead of a cute funny paranoid cat who has an interest superstitions.
>Harold is still dumb as a sack of bricks like Billy(not even a funny one) instead of the wise old sheep dog who acted more as the main protagonist in the original books and the tv special
>Mina is still a secondary character
>There's still no functioning family with a dad, mom and brothers and sisters.

Season 2 only just started and a third season is confirmed.

Someone spare my dear Marsha a thumb on her left hand so this picture stops bothering more than it should

>kimcartoon
that site is cancer, they are making millions of dollars with content that isn't theirs.
press f12 and search for mp4 file, its really that simple for most of sites

Kimcartoon is officially the new site. Kisscartoon was hacked and filled with malware.

Got an alternative that doesn't line the Artificial Scarcity lobby's pockets?

Im aware of that, I was referring to Kimcartoon.
We have megas, but those get shut down since people are too lazy to properly do them.

Didn't someone on the staff say Mina would be getting a bigger role as the series goes on?

Be sure to have uBlock Origin with all the filters on before going on Kimcartoon.

>Bunnicula
The show needs to die.

no u

>The whole appeal of the books was that Bunnicula being a vampire was put under the question mark
>This show just outright uses him as a plot device and the main reason for Chester to scream at like an obsessive retard.

Warner Brothers needs to fire the creators behind this cartoon.

THEY KNOW.

No idea. Chester just said that to get a foot massage for himself.

Minas dad gives the best foot massages

Atoms is the master of fucking with fetishists. Happened all the time on B&M

Examples?

Does it have Masha?

Never trust Atoms.
They make up everything.

The episode with the mask that turns Mandy into the donkey monster

How was that messing with fetishists' expectations?

Nevermind I'm retarded I thought you said examples of fetishes

>same faggot that compares the show to Looney Tunes show every single fucking thread
You're just as autistic as Mina Shitposter

It's the truth, learn to handle it just like my Mina Shitposts.

>Wanting to be like me

>footfaggotry canonized

Another Bunnicula thread, eh? Might as well post the usual link: bunnicula.booru.org/index.php

I'am currently uploading season two episodes into a new drive since google drive user is missing, editing the kimcartoon intro out of the episodes and rendering them is a bit time consuming, but I'll probably be done later during the day.

Good stuff.

Godspeed user, if it weren't for you I'd be waiting until it hit DVD sometime next year.

So is it safe to say that Mina's dad is the Soldier from TF2? Both are mentally unstable idiots that always have their eyes covered

Not quite user, what if we have been watching an origins history to DC's Dog Welder?.

CARLOOOOS!

Glad to see Becky back. I think she's a bit of an underrated character.

user?

Are we still /firstwaveblackmetal/?
youtube.com/watch?v=bmgUu_8SoBc

Alright!.
Season 2 Google drive
drive.google.com/open?id=1SRD1fqvXwvYq-miQq2iD_EYHVNsk4PLi

Reminder

I don't know, is Mina shitposter still here?

These have always been /Serbo-Australian/ threads. Black metal posting is a recent phenomenon
youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
youtube.com/watch?v=aIGetEs1ooE

oh good lord its happening

okay I'm finally gonna give this show a watch, it better be good guys

What did they mean by this

The first few episodes are a drag, but they get better as they go on

>it better be good guys
The show is just k though, with a highlight here and there, and if you don't like it you can join the other thread regulars who hate the show, like nostalgiafag.

Don't forget slice-of-life fag and adventurefag

eh I'll give it a go
if I could sit through lolirock I'm sure this will be fine
so I'm on kim cartoon watching it now and I need to know, is there an episode 1 where it shows how it all started or is it one of those shows where everything is already established before the show even starts?

>is there an episode 1 where it shows how it all started or is it one of those shows where everything is already established before the show even starts?
The latter

ah alright
already established stuff sort of bugs me but I'll get over it

Yeah, the show doesn't really follow any continuity, so you can join in at any time. That said, I'd say the first episode does pretty well in summarizing who the characters are and what they're like.

I like what they have done with Harold in the later episodes, hes no longer full blown stupid, just naive with ocasional lapses of lucidity, and because of it more than once he has had a good plan that Chester ends up taking credit for, its a better dynamic than what we had previously, it’s a small improvement.

3rd season when?

I swear to god I'll cut you ese

Uhhh.... WTF is THAT???

A rather nifty backpack?

Many thanks, user.

Why, so it is.

They did, supposedly we'll see something of that effect as the season goes on. Or maybe next season.

God, what I would give for this show to have a continuous narrative.

The fuck is that

If that thing ate her it'd be 10/10 vore.

Fuck you Carlos

Mina is so fucking cute
I wanna date her

A NU FROM A ZONE DOWN UNDER

No problem.
Can only hope we'll get new episodes through the holidays now.

Glad there's still minafags in the thread and not just the one poster

she's so perfect, she's the kind of girl I would pine for when I was around that age

A man of refined taste

Drawfags please

do you really really want this?

I know I do.

No.
No, we don't

Go ahead

No. You can do something much better. Like SFW Becky.

I want to do illegal acts with Mina

okay I'm a few eps in the series so far
is Bunnicula always a little bastard?

Yeah, it gets funny in some episodes

Go ahead

I sleep now.
Good night, thread.

I expected this to be in the thread, but not the first fucking reply.

is there some weird running gag about feet?

I think it started because Mina is shown in just socks a surprising amount of time in the show.

>have Mina as daughteru
>bunch of anons wanting her as a waifu
>mfw

>Vorefags.png

well I was thinking more in a lewd way really, but if the vorefags enjoy that, live and let live I guess?...

You could do a Leon: The Professional sort of thing