I feel bad for Barron Trump. He seems like he wanted nothing to do with the whole election

I feel bad for Barron Trump. He seems like he wanted nothing to do with the whole election.

Couldn't they just let him be a normal kid?

He was super tired it was 3:30 am he was probably awake for 24 hours

the kid is obviously in disbelief and shock
i mean come on billionaire turned president, nobody expected it but here we are

He's fine. Trump is known for making time for his kids even interuppting important meetings so he can talk to them on the phone (at least when they're young)

Barron just looks miserable because he's forced to stay up late for all these boring political events and sometimes stand on stage in front of millions of viewers so hes nervous.

He was just being impatient about his Trump snuggles he wanted from dad before he dreams of swimming through Olympic pools of $100 bills

Is it me or was he rolling his eyes during T's speech?

because the kid was tired.

>Couldn't they just let him be a normal kid?
He must be groomed.

He just wanted to be on the cyber like us

hes got the same thumbs as his dad

piss off

in 30 years when he is taking over dynastical duties involved in the the greater american empire, he won't look back to this as the moments that stuck his innocence in the hearts and minds of the american people

He knows not of his fate, yet he is John Connor.

Have you seen hardly anything of Baron until the moment of victory?

He is 10 years old you know

He looked tired as fuck up there.

There were a couple of moments he looked as though he was about to doze off.

What if trump is like Marcus Aurelius and barron is like commodus?

He was tired.

He's also a bit autistic

Being a normal kid is a depressing date for any child. I'm jealous of the life he will get to lead now.

*fate

Hes a kid up at 3am. Probably kept a strict schedule before this.

Donald has big pans for Barron.

This, I remember times when my parents forced me to stay up till 3:00 a.m. for travel shit. They always found cheap flights at weird ass times.

Dude just wants to take off his suit and go to bed like a normal kid.

he looks fucking slick for a 9 year old.

He has a Yugo face,big cheekbones and wide forhead

Like this?

He just wants to be free to pursue his passions

Trump really is making anime real, after all.

He just wanted to be praising Lord Kek

Like those for paella?

pls its all part of barrons master plan to become emperor

The boy is the key to all of this. Great things are about to happen. Just wait and see.

>Couldn't they just let him be a normal kid?
He's a Trump kid, he can be nothing short of extraordinary.

If I was in front of a crowd of thousands of people at 2:30AM when I was 10 years old, I'd probably be pretty out of it.

I'm sure he was sleeping before going on scene. Having a nap you know.

He's good with computers

How much Minecraft does he play?

all of it

This is the price everyone pays to be born with such status. Do you think every prince born in medieval times wanted to be a politician at 10? Frederick II, Ivan IV, Alexander the Great, this story is as old as time with every book and movie made about it. At the end of the day I can think of kids that are far worse off than he is.

Little emperor could barely keep his eyes open early this morning. He's gonna love being the first son of the WH!

Confirmed

He is a little cuck that´s what he is.

He's one great looking kid. I hope he finds himself a nice gal in the years to come, because there are going to be a hellva lot of shallow bitches flinging themselves at him.

stop being salty. It's time to relax till the next happening

>my feet hurt
>i just wanna go home and play with my computers

he needs to learn from his father for his inevitable run for pres in 25 years

Should change his name from Barron to Prince

He looked like he was gonna fall asleep on the stage.

Nigger Barron is like 9. Of course he's not into the election, he probably doesn't even understand it

Barron should leave the country. Go to a boarding school somewhere. The media will nitpick everything about him if he lives at the White House.

Baron was a victime of moral abuse all his life, he had to witness the unsufferable smugness of a man who can always get what he wants, thinking the entire world is at his feets. Baron was hoping reality will finally humble his father and they will be able to have a normal relation, maybe convince him to retire and do stuff like go fishing with him or play catch...

But Trump won again and Baron knows he lost his dad for good now.

Destiny waits for no man.

>When you cum and she keeps suckin'

Idk why but that picture just made me audibly laugh
the numbers check your post. The extraordinary Baron Trump

This isn't about Donald you fool, it's about paving the way for the true God Emperor:

Donald = Paul
Barron = Leto II

>s, thinking the entire world is at his feets. Baron was hoping reality will finally humble his father and they will be able to have a normal relation, maybe convince him to retire and do stuff like go fishing with him or play catch...
>But Trump won again and Baron knows he lost his dad for good now.
Ronald Reagan's son became a leftist and his whole career is denouncing his father's legacy.

Yeah but he looks like a faggot.

Baron Trump, I can already tell, is not going to grow up a faggot