When do you think he'll kill himself?

When do you think he'll kill himself?

>"drumpf" actually won, he has to say "President Trump" now
>Brexit actually happened in UK, he can never go home again
>his idol will leave political life forever, a two time Presidential race loser

holy fuck, he's got nothing left, its great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vk_QnKtBH8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like all public figures he will simply act as if nothing ever happened and retcon the shit of everything.

I'm waiting for his "HOW COULD YOU VOTE DRUMPF? I REMINDED YOU ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!!!" rant. It's going to be fun.

Are you kidding me? These kinds of shows were at the height of their popularity because of George W. Bush.

Guys like Stephen Colbert and John Oliver just got a massive avalanche of material to last them the next four years. They're fucking chomping at the bit.

Trump getting elected means a great future for his show

I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES, I TOLD YOU IT WAS CURRENT YEAR

COME OOOOOOOOOON GUYS, YOU ELECTED HITLER

This.
Him and Colbert and Samantha bee and that African guy should be thankful he won now they have at least for years of guaranteed hilarious jokes about President Trump.

Lorne Michaels should just go home.

Alec Baldwin now elected King of NBC and the Grand Duke of Saturday Night Live for life.

The thing is they behave like they have no idea why trump is appealing to votees. They still play the racist, isoamophobe, homophoge and all the other phobe cards and it doesnt work anymore. It will only benefit the trump movement like it did during the elections. It will be fun to watch. They are playing trump's game and dont realize it.

Here's the thing - Trump isn't a bumbling retard like Dubya so he won't be as easy of a target for liberal comedians. He also isn't afraid to hit back at people who make fun of him. If Samantha Bee wants to crack jokes about Trump, there is a very good chance he will get on Twitter and call her a fat obnoxious cow.

Trump is smarter than them, he isn't afraid of them/shamed by them and he can fling shit better than them.

>there is a very good chance he will get on Twitter and call her a fat obnoxious cow.
You talk as if they don't crave being seen as victims.

You know damn well he's going to call him president drumpf for 8 years.

He actually 'dared' Trump to run because he would get rekt.

Starts at 0:14

youtube.com/watch?v=vk_QnKtBH8w

This fucking fag should close up shop

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>there is a very good chance he will get on Twitter and call her a fat obnoxious cow.
He'll also try to sue her and fail miserably, but hey, THAT'S OUR DONALD.

>What are you gonna do, stab me?

'Drumpf' might get these talking heads more material, but it's still going to be unfunny. I haven't given a single laugh to John Oliver. He's really not funny. I'd much prefer Cuckbert and Jon Leibowitz because they at least don't rely on a goofy Brit accent to sound witty.

>DRUMPF
he created the worst most ineffectual meme ever

Holy shit I love it.

lmfao Berniefag here this is fucking hilarious

Actually, no one is playing anyone's game. The media and Donald Trump have a completely symbiotic relationship. Donald gives them views and they give him exposure. Trust me, John Oliver couldn't be happier that Trump won and Trump can't be happier that Oliver will go on a rant about it.

All thos retards stumble over each other with the buzzword shouting. They are having a genuine mental breakdown. So much delusion. So much salt

>He unironically thinks that tweets like these wouldn't make the night of talk show hosts.
How detached from reality are you? The only way Trump could shut these kinds of shit shows down is if he actually did nothing controversial and ended up being the most benign and competent president in the history of your country. If he acts like he's been acting during the election, then he might as well be directly paying them.

yup, currentyearman and other like minded cucks will provide a safespace circlejerk trashing everything Trump does in the next 4 years.

Colbert was actually really depressing last night on his show. It was really uncomfortable.

Oliver is off til February I think though so he wont be able to do much.

I'm surprised about the spat with "Lord" Alan Sugar as he seems very similar to Trump. He is even the host of the Brit version of The Apprentice.

He'll probably hang on the threads for a year or two before quitting. There is nothing left for him to joke about.

Holy fuck. How many other retards have both publicly stated both 'Trump will never be president' and 'Cubs will never win world series'? Nate Shillver did the same shit. Spooky

Just FUCK his shit up senpai

This.
I expect he actually will be very competent. He's obviously hardworking and craves success and doesn't want to be seen as a loser. From Trumps perspective the worst thing possible would be for him to be perceived as a useless/bad President, so he'll try to institute some sort of long-term/positive changes before his term is up, his narcissism will likely lead him to name whatever policy or program he institutes after himself (similar to ObamaCare) which is fine of course.

Remember how the odds for Trump and the Cubs winning were the same?

2016 has been a fucking crazy year.

The real tragedy they can't see is that they've characterised Trump (and before him, Brexit) as only being supported by evil racists. Now, the real evil racists think the entire nation is behind them.

Libefaggs are getting hit with reality so hard. The skies of their imaginary world are crumbling, and they are slowly waking up from their little pipe dream. It's glorious.