ITT: the most powerful characters to appear in capeshit

ITT: the most powerful characters to appear in capeshit

Also which ones do you think have the highest power levels by DBZ standards?
>tfw I want to see a cosmic battle between these high power level beings

I saw ragnarok and i have no idea why people was saying Thor was OP, if didnt do anything impressive.

Only underaged and autists care about power levels

>the most powerful characters to appear in capeshit
Pic related solos all. It's basically what would happen if God was genuinely Evil and absolutely hated you and everything else in all of Creation, and seeks to see you destroyed and re-assimilated into the whole

Most powerful in the MCU are Doctor Strange, Thanos, and fully powered Star Lord.

I don't think anyone in the DCCU except Darkseid even has a chance against Superman. He completely stomped the Justice League and Steppenwolf with little effort.

More powerful compared to his older showings with Mjolnir I guess, but he's still far from 616 Thor. Pretty much everyone in the MCU is weaker than their 616 counterparts, even Cap.

Where does Sentry stand among the three you just listed? Does Rune Thor or Worldbreaker Hulk come close?

>MCU
Disregard this post, for some reason I missed that bit and thought you meant the comics

Only retarded newfags try to "Defend Sup Forums from the hordes of underaged autists", "Sweetie-poo".

Back to /tu/mblr with you, Sup Forumsmblr is not for you.

How is that even remotely tumblr, newfag? Powerlevel fags, I swear

Dr. Strange + Time Stone = OP

The brothers in Marvel vs DC are the "strongest".

>Also which ones do you think have the highest power levels by DBZ standards?

Deadpool.

This. "Powerlevels" is a retarded concept to discuss when you're older and understand how stories are supposed to be written.

I wouldn't call Strange one of the strongest, just really clever. He couldn't beat Dormammu, he just outsmarted him.

Plus, we know celestials exist in the MCU, so wouldn't it go celestials>dormammu>Thanos?

Celestial Starlord is pretty up there

t. stick-in-the-mud autist
"Who would beat who?" is just fun to talk and theorize about.

Sad we will never get to see Strange in his most powerful form.
Even Beyonder knew it would not be a smart idea to cross Strange back then.

Smallville Superman still hasn't been matched in terms of speed and strength by any live action capeshit to come after him.

That's a lie.

Superman from Superman the Motion Picture went fast enough to travel back in time. But that was well before Smallville, so your point stands.

This desu senpai. Deadpool would wreck every character. Only person who would stand a chance is probably the tick.

>solos all
>can't even beat one (1) green mom

I just liked the mortal kombat reference Thor did

Is there a good rip of Thor Ragnarok yet?

Captain America is literally my favourite character but they way overpowered him.

>Fought Ultron, his punches hurt him, when even a gatling couldn't.
>Black Panther and War Machine AT THE SAME TIME couldn't stop him
>Beat up fucking Spider-man
>Iron Mans punches barely do anything to him
>Caught Iron Man midflight with one fucking hand

To be honest though some of these were the other characters jobbing and acting retarded rather than Captain Americas power being raised. Like how Vision, War Machine and Iron Man couldn't stop THE MIGHTY FALCON. I'm still triggered about that stupid scene.

>even Cap.

Bullshit.
MCU cap is by far the most op version, way stronger than ULTIMATE captain america who was already a 3 tonner

A lot of the shit from Civil War was stupid.
>airport fight scene
>Hawkeye runs towards them to fight instead of getting far away and using his fucking bow

But eson the searcher is more powerful than all three
>tfw disney buying fix
>tfw they can finally gg adapt the epic fight galactus had with the celestials on screen

>A lot of the shit from Civil War was stupid.
>>airport fight scene

What? Every fucking body loved that fight. This place and Sup Forums are the only place that I see where people complain about it.

Maybe its just me, but Ragnarok seemed like it was taking a shit on Thor for about 90% of the run time. He was cool at the beginning and the end, but he kept getting his ass handed to him through out the middle.

pic related

616 Steve only lacks raw strength compared to MCU Steve, and I would argue not even by much, he's his superior otherwise.

Should've been a hulk movie

There's legitimately nothing fun inside powerlevel threads, it's shitflinging at best and legitimate autistic screeching at worst.

Yeah exactly, that triggered me too.

If Caps team won it should have been down to Cap telling Wanda, Ant-man and Hawkeye what to do, but somehow Wanda, Ant-man and Hawkeye got BTFO and THE MIGHTY FALCON got away without a scratch until right at the end when he stopped.

Well the fight is filmed well enough and lots of awesome shit happens, but there was way too much jobbing and it didn't make any sense.

For example in Avengers, Hawkeye was doing recon and ranged attacks, Thor was concentrating on the portal and using his flight, Iron Man was using his speed and vast array of gadgets and they were probably getting the most kills. Hulk was smashing and Cap was leading. Pretty much what I'd expect them to do.

In Civil Shit, all Vision had to was try and catch falcon, and destroy the quinjet before it took off.
>He didn't
All Spider-man had to do was use a fuck ton of webbing against cap
>He didn't
All War Machine had to do was not charge at Cap like a fucking retard, and use his sonar weapon against him while he was occupied with Black Panther.
>he didn't

There is really no way Caps team should have won the way they did, it was so fucking cheesy. The only way Caps team should have won is if Wanda started soloing.

3 people on Iron Mans team could have easily taken out the quinjet before it took off. All three of them are faster than the Quinjet so they could have also easily caught it. NONE of them were in any danger from THE MIGHTY FALCON. So why did Vision shoot his death beam at him?
>le shoot his glider
The glider was in line with his fucking head, I don't know why vision couldn't have just chased Falcon for a bit or better yet, Iron Man or War Machine turn around and disrupt him. War Machine wouldn't even have to turn around he has an automated gun...

I can't get over how they just didn't give a fuck about anyone's abilities and they just went by favoritism.

Imagine for example in avengers if Thor was the one fighting chitauri infront of the station and Captain America was trying to use his shield on the portal. Doesn't make any sense does it?

They surely took a shit on him when he tried acting cool, but then backfired on him.

This user Sentry isn’t that high on the list yeah sure he can one punch almost anyone but he can also get one punch by everyone else

Kaecillius escaped the Time Stone

Why do people claim man of steel is a DBZ movie? goku is wreck less but he doesn't normally damage more than a handful of buildings in city fights.

Isn't it canon that Hulk is basically a fucked up version of the super soldier program?
So Cap is a mini Hulk.

But he got BTFO in batman v superman

>Is this guy still bothering you?

I was so pissed when it flashed back to him at olympus and he was still nigel fucking thornberry.

At least he was a badass looking god in the JL.

I think the problem with Falcon is that no one on Iron Man's team had a good way to get him out of the air without killing him. With that in mind, Cap soloing Panther and War Machine at the same time is probably the biggest fuckup in the scene.

And of course the "shoot his glider" thing makes no sense. If Vision could be expected to make that shot he should have been able to do it earlier.

Would have been a way better fight if they followed up on that "like we practiced" line Cap gave Wanda at the beginning and had Cap's team pulling out nonstop combos taking out the more powerful heroes one by one.

>not maining One Shot Johnny