Shows that were way better than you expected

I'll start with this one. It was way better than it had any business being. Serious at times, fun most of the time, good characters, good plots, Tron getting to be fucking Tron.

Yeah I expected it to be something like tron legacy.Boy was i wrong

>the very end of the season is where the story finally got going
>season 2 never ever

It hurts.

>Tron's last line in "Tron: Uprising":
>"The uprising has begun."

No, Tron. Turns out the uprising is ending.

The attempt to emulate an anime art style made me think Teen Titans was going to be trash

TCW was another. It started out so bad, but by the end it was great.

Tangled before ever after has been getting really good of late.

>"a screen shot of any frame is instantly a PC Wallpaper" the show
Tron: Uprising could have been world building alone and it would still be a solid 8/10

ehh,it's just talking animals....

>flashback where kid watches as hs father drowns in his car

and ithen it gets even more interesting

IM I STILL TO CREATE THE PERFECT SYSTEM?

so, Tron: uprising thread?

ffirst two seasons were really enjoyable. third one fell apart.

The Ben 10 crossover was great

It got better again after that though.

>she's still dead

nahh.

It was also cool to see how much violence they could get away with by having characters be programs instead of flesh and blood. Some of those guys got absolutely slaughtered.

The art style turned me off at first, but I'm glad I gave it a chance.

>"Why doesn't he scream?"
>"Because he's Tron."
I'm just glad Tron got to be the badass he was supposed to be.

I'm sure everyone will agree on the Sonic Boom cartoon. When it was first announced, everyone was wondering how the fuck it was greenlit in the first place and expected it to be as shitty as the game

GLTAS

CGI that looked like toys, coming hot off the bullshit movie, low budget so it's mostly empty space, you'd be sure it was utter shit.

It was one of the best superhero shows of all time.

This show looks like shit but I kept watching and turned out to be fucking hilarious
Was pretty impressed by the Tumor Island special

this show 100 times, Pengy is simply the best, Alfred is godtier too

This.

I pretty much had the same thoughts about this. Low-budget CGI, questionable designs, risky decision to use obscure Batman villains, etc.

It actually ended up being damn good. Batman's allowed to be an actual flawed character again, Katana was fun, Alfred being more involved didn't have him toting guns everywhere, the obscure villains actually were refreshing, and interesting, overarching storylines that developed throughout the season.

Season two would've been even better, but CN pretty much killed off anything that wasn't Teen Titans Go.

>I am just a mechanic guys
>proceeds to do insane stunts
Becky was precious.

>that fucking battle
>remember lowering the volume and playing Metal Gear Rising music
Good fucking shit.

While season 3 was ass afterwards the show got some serious 10/10 episodes that shat all over the first two seasons.

That show got me into GL and I will forever love it for doing so.

Mara was too good for this world anyway. She's in waifu heaven now

I thought it was fucking awful, Katana was annoying as fuck as was Barbara, the CGI was an eyesore half the time and the villains were basically cheap substitutes for the more popular ones. Anarky was nothing like Anarky, Magpie was a dime-store Catwoman knock-off, Humpty Dumpty was a lame-ass Riddler knock-off with a motivation that makes no fucking sense and Silver Monkey may as well have been generic ninja commander goon #15472. And the power and skill levels in the show were constantly out of whack to service whatever the plot needed. Shit, they couldn't even stick to their own premise and shoved in Ra's al Ghul in the very first half of the season. The only parts of the show that I liked were Batman's detective skills getting more prominence. That was nice. And I prefer Anthony Ruivivar's Batman voice to Conroy's, DESU.

It would've been better if they just made it a Batman & the Outsiders show from the get-go, since that's what it was clearly building up towards and wanted to be all along. As it is, it ended up being mediocre at best.

These. Both their artstyles drove me off for a while until I randomly stumbled into episodes of them and it was the tightest shit.

Well he did note in one line that he was the best at disk games between his friends.
Whatever.

>the series didn't just have one but both of my favorite waifu tropes
>couldn't even take the time to appreciate Keller because of this

I thought the robot looked like shit at first, so I didn't watch the series until a few years after it was canceled. Now I'm depressed that there will never be anything else beyond the first season.

SBT was genuinely so good. The villain was creepy and the characters were actually 3 dimensional. I loved how they had the robot conflicted about his developing humanity.

2011 Thundercats, I thought it was gonna be bad for all the reasons Sup Forums loves to shit on it today,but ended up loving it. It was fun and is basically like Netflix's Voltron if you ask me.

>Magpie was a dime-store Catwoman knock-off

If Catwoman was a psychopathic stalker with an unrequited obsession with Batman, I'd agree.

do you have a megalink for it?

I don't mean to be a Debby Downer in an otherwise positive thread, but I have to disagree and I only bring it up because the two part pilot was so FUCKING good that the rest of the show being so mediocre totally bummed me out.

I still can't believed how they fucked that up so hard.