Central Americans will stay now in Mexico

America
What are we supposed to do with this Central American folks now?

They will stay here now
Shit, fuck, do something America.

Try shipping back to where they came from, idiot.

Fucking mexicant pendejos chinga tu madre

lol ur country is fucked

Maybe if you fucks kept them from your country in the first place, we wouldn't have this problem. Build your own wall now, and have Central America pay for it.

Don't make the mistake Hitler did. He wanted to get rid of the Jewish people, but no one would take them, so he took it upon himself to isolate them. Instead, we should put them on ships and send them out into international waters and engage strict coastal watches.. We'll see who takes it upon themselves to save them and not be left with the burden of maintaining them.

>good luck with MS 13

All jokes aside, its possible USA and Mexico are going to work together to end the cartel violence in Mexico since it affects the USA as well, its mutually beneficial.

In a manner of speaking Mexico belongs to central america.
So in the end of the day is central americans moving to other part of central america.
Basically, it's fucking nothing.

>spic tries to appeal to emotion

You know as well as I do that you'll continue to do what you're doing-robbing and raping them as they come through your country or simply deporting them across your southern wall.

Fuck you spic. Don't call for humanitarian aid when you're not human.

Have you tried taking an example of America and make Mexico great again too?

No one cares, fag. Now, give me a hand carrying some bricks, we have a wall to build.

Me voy a chimar a tu vieja, a tu hermana y a tu hija cabron.

I'll enjoy watching your nation devolve into a tribal stone age while America detaches the parasitic remnants of your kind from both our population and our culture.

4 years from now the greatest technological difference between any two adjacent states in all of human history will be between the United States and Mexico.

Feels good.

you already got a wall just secure it better

put them to work!

I heard masonry will be in high demand in a couple days.

>Southern Wall

No such thing

HAVE FUN PACO

MEXICUNTS BTFO FOREVER AND EVER AMEN

I'd say you better build 2 walls now

I'd be more worried about the Muslim Africans. they are sending you, Mexibro.

lets use them to build the wall, then we deport them to Dominican Republic or something #MAGA

Build a wall pendejo

But Onii-Chan, we treat them even worse
They also need to go back

was this one of you spics?

En colombia no dan geofrafia verdad? kek
Y a ti de un balazo para que se largen de aqui tambiƩn

Looks like you've got two walls in your future, Juan. #MMGA that shit carnal.