Now that Luke Skywalker is dying, will we be seeing more of him on THE FLASH?

Now that Luke Skywalker is dying, will we be seeing more of him on THE FLASH?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.co/wiki/Order_of_the_Silver_Jedi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seriously believing those spoilers
The twitter reactions imply nothing of the such compared to Hans death and its very clearly people trying to "predict" what will happen in TLJ based on what happened in TFA.
Luke is fine

>Luke Skywalker is dying
I fucking hate how disney badly treats the old cast by giving their characters depressing lives after the OT. Fuck the mouse, fuck this shitty trilology, i hope daisy ridley overdoses on herion and they have to reboot the whole thing with a completly different setting and competant actors that werent just hired to shove “grrl power” bullshit in our faces.

Nope

like all great characters he's going to Legends

>Damian Darhk recruits the Trickster
Yes please.

>Stage 1: Denial

if Luke and Leia both die then they fucked up.

Tell me what the new lightsaber colour is then nigga.
Because literally no 2 sources have said the same thing about it, meaning these fake leakers have done absoloutely 0 research

it's gray obviously. Luke is a gray Jedi.

>gray jedi
They don't exist. At most he's a neutral force user who uses a lightsaber.
That's like saying Sith and Kylo are Black Jedi

Get back to instagram normie.

>They don't exist
starwars.wikia.co/wiki/Order_of_the_Silver_Jedi

Meant to say silver. But yeah, Snoke is actually the first Jedi come back to life. Luke is silver and tries getting Rey to join him, but once she realizes she's actually Snoke's other half, she becomes conflicted to join Snoke or Luke. This is why Luke says "the Jedi must end" in the teaser. He wants to bring balance by ending both the light as well as the dark.

So yeah there ya go fags, there's the movie. I'm a still an instagram normie? Suck my cock.

>This article contains information that originated from an unlicensed Star Wars Legends source.

Legends isn't canon and Pablo Hidalgo confirmed Grey jedi don't exist

>kill off everything related to the OT so you can replace it with 2010s trademark Reddit humor and hamfisted political mantra
>"See fangoys? You can't get mad because they're not REAL Sith or REAL Jedi in this trilogy!"

Because I really want star wars to be like a marvel movie

Post some spoilers, please

>2010s trademark Reddit humor
Han Solo was the original QuipMaster which is why he's loved by fanboys. He's MCU Tony Stark before Tony stark existed

>bitch and moan when the film makes references and sticks to past plot threads
>bitch and moan when the film decides to strip away the old and do its own thing
This is why you're not the intended audience.

>before MCU Tony Stark existed
Sorry

why do you give a fuck what some guy named Pablo said? is 'executive x''s word what constitutes for canon now? even though Ahsoka literally wields gray sabers in Rebels and there's no other color it could be without taking from another EU story that was made non canon?

I love how this site can go from crazy shitposting to "EVERYTHING THE MEN WITH BIG MONEY AND SUITS SAYS MUST BE CANON. EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE PROBABLY NEVER SEEN A SW MOVIE IN THEIR LIFE" Like seriously, learn to have your own mind. You know these guys just do what their bosses tell them to say, right? According to Hasbro Transformers Prime, Rescue Bots and the War for Cybertron games are all in the same universe despite the stories not aligning whatsoever and the designs all being radically different.

You clearly meant 'gay' not 'gray'

Pablo Hidalgo isn't executive X, he's a big fat fucking nerd who deals with the storytelling side of LucasFilm and was a fanboy for years.
He's not Kathleen Kennedy.

And yes you fucking spaz, Ahsoka uses grey sabers but guess what? She never calls herself grey jedi or whatever fucktarded name you like. I get your mad about your shitty MUH EU but if we're talking simple what is and what isn't canon TO THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE STAR WARS (AKA not whatever headcanon you've got going from denial) then they don't fucking exist.

You wanna go write "canon" Star Wars fanfic. Go right ahead but don't try and then scream at people you are right when half that shit is what you made up

Han Solo didn't look like a faggot though

>bitch and moan when the film makes references and sticks to past plot threads

Citation needed

They wouldn't kill Luke knowing this is also Carrie's last movie. That's just salt on the wound.

He looked like a 40 years old furry though.

Ahsoka left the Jedi. Even if the Silver Jedi were real she still wouldn't be part of it, because she was completely disillusioned with the Jedi order as a whole.

Takes one to know one I guess

Yea he's out, probably early in the next film. He will likely literally have less lines and screen time than Ford did. Fucking Chewie will have more screen time.

For the story it is shit, but for business he has to go. He's old, all the old people have to go away for younger actors to take up the screen so they can make toys.

It just makes good business sense. If you dont like it, stop buying their shit.

But you wont, will you bitch?

They killed Han Solo, Boco.
Plus Mark wants to leave the franchise because he isn’t happen with the direction they are taking/already took it.

dark side all the way

the dark side is like cocaine, it makes you feel incredible when you use it, you become a more powerful, focused version of yourself and it fuels your body with intense sensations you could never experience otherwise. If you can keep a handle on it you can use it to great effect to improve your life, your productivity, your ability to accomplish anything you want
The only downside is it REALLY makes you want to keep using it, and its a habit that takes its toll, a corrupting influence until using it becomes the most important thing in your life. And if you aren't hardy enough and you lose control you find yourself on a street corner sucking dick for kyberr crystals

gay*

Luke is a Gay Jedi, which is why he's the Last Jedi because he doesn't want kids.

So did Offee get executed, or did Tano spring her from Jedi jail later so they could elope? They were such a cute couple.

So do Sith not ever use extreme love and happiness as power, or do they just find rage easier? I feel like a Sith powered by positive emotions would be good fun.

I feel like they probably would have reshot it to have Kyle kill Leia and keep Luke around for the third movie in some way following her death.

What is Mark happy with nowadays? He don't want to be Luke, he's retiring Joker, what is he going to do, just stay home and roll around in royalty money?

The biggest criticism of TFA is that it's literally just A New Hope.

rage is a powerful emotion but others can be stronger, you can't see palpatine in action and tell me he's not having a fantastic fucking time when he's using his powers. He looks like he's fueled by pure joy to me he FUCKING LOVES the dark side. That's the look of a man with a coke habit and the money to support it

There's a difference between following old continuity and just remaking the same movie with different people and places.

My understanding was that they use love as a road to hate and anger because that's what fuels the dark side.

Like a "I love this person and these guys want to/could potentially cause them pain...HAAAAATE" sort of thing.

>what is he going to do, just stay home and roll around in royalty money?
Probably. Although he still likes doing VA work. He played Skips on Regular Show for years. And he’s playing Joker, Trickster, and Swamp-Thing on Justice League Action. He’ll probably do more voice work.
As for Star Wars, it’s less that he wants to leave it and more that he strongly disagrees with it’s direction.

>implying they'll let Mark Hamster go

>As for Star Wars, it’s less that he wants to leave it and more that he strongly disagrees with it’s direction.
[Citation Needed]

Is that supposed to be sheev acknowledging a storm trooper marriage?

yup! ^_^
a true man of the people

The problem is that they were going to kill Leia, but with Carrie Fisher's death they can't do that anymore. Luke has to take the fall now

He will still be active at cons and special appearances cause he likes nerds (and is a huge one himself). He still has a huge voice acting career even without The Joker, so he can just take it a bit easier now

No. I'm tired of "Legends"'s blatant poaching.

>the emperor can't spell "consolidate"
This is what the Dark Side leads to.

>but with Carrie Fisher's death they can't do that anymore
wouldn't this make it the perfect chance to kill her

They already fucked up by killing off Han.

Since Carrie Fisher is dead we'll never see Leia again.

If they decide to Kill off Luke, then this new trilogy is truly Fucked...

The new lightsaber color is pink

Like will not die in the last Jedi. However he WILL die at ep 9

can you imagine the fan outrage? holy shit they would blow up Disney

I could forgive the entire new trilogy with a single reveal, that Luke has a child out there but it isn't Rey, but a boy named Ben and even though we never get to see it there is at least acknowledgment some version of Mara Jade existed.