What if Scar had changed his mind and decided to save Mufasa at the last moment...

What if Scar had changed his mind and decided to save Mufasa at the last moment? Would Mufasa give him some power and responsibilities on the kingdom.

How busy would Scar be?

>How busy would Scar be?
What kind of dumb question is this?

That's not a dumb question. I think Scar and Simba would be very busy.

what the fuck do you mean "how busy would scar be"? wouldn't a better question be the prior one about if scar changed his mind?

>decided to save Mufasa at the last moment?
mufasa would kill him after simba told him why he was down there in the first place.

what the fuck does this mean

I know what he means. Do you want me to show you?

>Would Mufasa give him some power
He should have long ago.
A lion pride made from a pair of brothers is often shared amicably, dividing the gains and authority as best suits the two, there's seldom any animosity since the two grow up supporting and defending each other from much worse enemies, but that sort of thing wouldn't suit the purposes of the Lion King so, no.

>How busy would he be
Ooooh, OP, I know what game you're playing here, don't do it.

it's ultimately your decision, but i would prefer if you didn't

How was scar going to pull him up that cliff anyway, with his mouth?

I wouldn't be too surprised if he did. If Simba was there he could have used his mouth too. You're never too little to help.

Every lion king thread I just wait around for the nfsw ever since I missed the thread that started it all.

You need to watch some different movies if your idle thoughts revolve around a sudden 180° change of heart and the aftermath.

Considering how lion prides actually work Scar and Mufasa would have overthrown the previous king to take over the Pride, this includes killing the cubs of the previous male lion to wipe the slate clean and propagate their genes. Scar technically attempts this by killing Mufasa and ordering Simba's death in the actual movie anyway.

Why didn't Mufasa just jam his thorned twenty inch cock up Scar's ass the moment he defied orders?

>what the fuck does this mean
Yes.
It means "the fuck."
Fuck fuck fuck fuckitty lion fuck.

Exactly, rules of nature and all that.

They only kill the male cubs, the female cubs can breed in the future so they're left alone

Wouldn't it be more humane if the lions just turned the male cubs gay?

>complaint about animal accuracy in Lion King
>implying male lions do literally anything

Well they'd need chemicals in the water to turn the freaking cubs gay.

Male Lions have to protect the pride and some males do actually assist the females in hunting

DON’T

your posts are making me uncomfortable please stop

DO

Slimy, yet satisfying.

oh my god

The live action movie will make Scar more sympathetic by having him actually change his mind at the last second, but being too scrawny and weak to actually save Mufasa despite his best efforts so he’s just stuck with his actions now

That doesn't sound that bad actually, you can still paint him in a bad light that way.

But what about the whole premeditated double murder thing?

>ever since that thread, every lion king thread is now shitposting and teasing lewds

you must be new here, people like to draw out there sexual fantasies on this board.

you must be newer if you dont know the thread to which i refer

I was under the impression Scar was just a lazy faggot. He's not exiled or shunned by his brother or anything, he simply wants the status and power of being King not actual responsibility. There's no glory in being given actual duties among the Pridelands if everyone isn't beneath you and under your control.

>I was under the impression Scar was just a lazy faggot.
He is. He even made Simba finish what he started and took over when Simba did all the work.

Kek

Are you referring to the NSFW pic or killing Mufasa?

Yes.

Ha, I remember that thread.

Marvelous, isn't it?