What are some good comics/shows about redemption or forgiveness...

What are some good comics/shows about redemption or forgiveness? I fucked up really bad about something years ago and to this day people still think I'm a freak, even though I feel nothing but remorse and have tried to make up for it. I just really need to read something that says that there's hope for everyone to be a good person.

Show deets or gtfo.

A wonderful little story about perspective, forgiveness, and self-actualization. You should try it user

W-what did you do?

You won't find what you need in comics nor cartoons, friend.

But if you find Jesus, you will find something you can't find anywhere else.

fine since you got digits

girl during high school who i thought was my best friend for a long time accused me of stalking and harassing her and all her friends who were also my friends, believed it

did I? sorta yes and sorta no

I constantly hung out around her because I have some form of autisms and social anxieties and had no other real 'friends'

we constantly got in fights but always made up but one day I tried to talk to her and she kept ignoring me, that was the 'stalking' part, even though we'd walked together to class every day almost for 2 years

the harassing was sending her a joke text asking her to grind me, jokingly, but she took it seriously because I didn't know she had a boyfriend

and then she cops out and says i 'never left her alone' with how much i hung out with her even though she'd actually complain to me whenever i'd go a full day without talking to her

anyways I got dozens of abusive messages from her friends and none of them have talked to me again for 2 years and a lot of them were really nice people and I've been so mentally conflicted about whether or not I'm a bad person it's practically ruined my life since I've graduated high school 2 years ago

it doesn't sound like such a big thing in words but wanting to go to my favorite bookstore or just walmart and being terrified of running into the people who i used to trust has ruined me and I'm only still alive because i still care about my family

I've tried everything to tell myself I'm a good person, giving food to the homeless, donating, giving blood, gifting shit to random anons, working for churches, doing free yardwork for people, giving money to red cross, but I still feel like the label of being called a 'stalker' has completely ruined me still because my reputation in my small town is and probably will forever still be shit, and all these nice people thinking I'm a freak will somehow hurt me down the line

anyways i've cried myself to sleep every night for 2 years

>a joke text
user you know these never go well

Bruh, I feel ya, but you're gonna have better luck finding stuff on redemption and forgiveness in Sup Forums then Sup Forums imo.

I personally recommend the manga Ressentiment by Hanazawa Kengo. Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's a good read nonetheless and might help you figure out some stuff along the way.

Other ones off the top of my head in no particular order.

Molester Man by Yoko

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari by Aneko Yusagi/Aiya Kyu (this one is also a webnovel that is much further then the manga)

Spirit Circle by Mizukami Satoshi

GE - Good Ending by Sasuga Kei

Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawsa by Fukumoto Nobuyuki

Again!! by Kubo Mitsurou
Sup Forums wise I would have to take some time, but right now off the top of my head Im thinking maybe these two

Concrete by Paul Chadwick

Superman For All Seasons (honestly any standalone Superman comic is gonna be pretty uplifting usually)

Seriously though, fuck 3dpd, go 2d and just give it a decade or three before decent affordable intelligent waifu bots hit the market. Just focus on your own life and improving it as much as possible financially and stay healthy.

no rest for the wicked

I know this is gonna sound curt and mean, but you'll get over it eventually, just carry on with your life, move to another city if you have too.

Bitches are always gonna be bitches. You'll either find a girl one day that isn't a total cunt or just invest in 2d and realize it's the path of least resistance to comfort and peace of mind.

>focus on your own life and improving it as much as possible financially and stay healthy

This

I thought you did something really bad near Exiled-kun's level of fuck up.

Honestly its not that bad.

>Exiled-kun
Who now?

Who's Exiled-kun and what did he do?

Going to be honest, I was expecting the usual sort of "caught wearing friend's sister's panties on head" thing or irl fanfic greentext.

About all I can say is, you can't let mistakes define you. It's perfectly possible for both sides of that story to have merit. Unfortunately, sometimes you gotta shrug it off and go on with your life. That didn't work out so well, but wallowing in it wont do anything. Anything at all. Pick a direction, possibly a different one, and go in it. Even if you're out doing other stuff, if you're spending your life in a loop in your head, you're not going anywhere. If you want to be a better person, pick a path and go down it. Not one that's making up for something, or trying to 'redo' it right with someone else. Pick something you can do to reach a better you that you'd like to be.

some user that i think more or less fucked his loli sister

Of course

Short story:
He was some user who got caught molesting his 15 y/o sister when he was 18 one night. His father, uncle and brother beat the shit out of him, but he managed to run away. Family told everyone, eeven his friends what he did, forcing him to leave college because of social presure and moved to a small town.
A decade later of working as a miner, his father died and he tried to go to his funeral, but his older brother found out and intercepted him, threating him to kill him if he ever showed.
Last thing we knew about him was an old friend of him posted on Sup Forums he killed himself last year and he posted some pics of his lonely funeral.

Your case is not even that bad desu. Exiled-kun on the other hand, paid the price for being a degenerate fuck.

Equestria Girls

Wow, that is depressing as hell. A cousin of mine did the same (he was 12 and his sis was 17), but nothing that extreme happened.

I wish I could be your friend, user.

Anime:
>Casshern Sins
>Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit
Films:
>The Shawshank Redemption
>The Verdict
Comics:
>Anti-Venom
>Brody's Ghost
Western Animation
>Avatar: The Last Airbender (Zuko's story)
Videogames
>Red Dead Redemption

This is all I have on my head right now

Jesus christ, what I did isn't shit compared to that.

Now I feel more sorry for him. There should be shelters or something for autists who fuck up on that level.

Move to a city. Go to college/unit if you haven’t already, work on your mental health problems and social skills and start lifting while you wait for that period of your life to start.

Quality post

I'm not in the form I used to be for these sort of things, but the short of it is you shouldn't place too much stock in validation from others.
We are constantly aware of our own failings due to being the pilot responsible for navigating our lives, but everyone else only has a wild guess what's going on in the cockpit. They just see soaring, spirals and nosedives.

There are no real paragons for you to prostrate yourself before in hopes of salvation, not those people, not us, obviously not in the constructed fiction of a comic. It's up to you. That much freedom can often make or break someone but you show signs you're somewhat self-aware if not a little self-conscious so at the very least you have a fulcrum of sorts.

So my advice, since the external exposure method of virtue didn't seem to stick and living vicariously through a comic is likely to be as ineffectual since you'll hope but not quite have, is to do some internal exposure therapy. Expand your mind's horizons to both grasp and let go of what's out of your hands.
Psychology, philosophy, spirituality the whole personality crisis package. You'll have to be open going through this, by that I mean you'll come across topics and theories that may make you feel worse about past and present situations, but don't get hung up on a conclusion of "It's all my/their fault".

I can't guarantee a wide angle view won't just make you more miserable, a lot of people tend to turn to extremes hoping enough force will counter act rather than balance things, but alternatively it might allow you to see it really isn't all on you even if we live through eyes and memories that force that perception.

All the same I hesitantly recommend I Never Liked You to at least see you're not alone in misunderstandings and mistakes. Even if no longer with a carefree or proud strut, you can always get up and move forward after tripping in public. You don't have to lie and die in the one moment of lapse.

I feel ya my dude, I've had a similar story happen.
Some girl I hang out with was feeling sad because iirc she broke up with her bf or some shit, and I hugged her before hopping on the bus, and about 20 minutes later I get some creepy call from her telling me that I'm a creep and touched inappropriately.
The catch is, on a normal day I would remember such a thing because if I would do it, it would probably be intentional, and done to girl that has at least some resemblance of interest in me, but I was barely existing on an hour of sleep that night, so I bearly remembered everything that happened.

I was fucking frightened, she said she'd call the police, and you know who'll they believe, and claimed two other girls I hang out with said the same thing (now that I think about it, one of them had a crush on me back then, so it just solidifies how bullshit this was) and that they started crying.

I was fucking terrified, constantly day and night being scared she'll call the police, I bearly hid it from my parents and friends. I felt like I was constantly watched and judged.

I avoided the place we both attended for about two weeks, and then when I finally had to come we avoided each other for like another two.

We still hang out, but only now I found out she did the same to her ex to scare him away from his gf at the time, and it worked and they're sorta getting together now.

My point is, if you do something that is usually innocuous to both of you, and suddenly it isn't OK, and she threatens you, you most likely did nothing wrong.
Don't make this drive you insane, it's not your fault she decided to be a bitch.

He's Sup Forums forbidden topic and you can be banned for talking bout him.

Don't feel sorry for him. In fact, forget about him since he's already dead and the best thing for everyone is to forget about him.

>Lonely funeral
How depressing must be the only one assisting your funeral is just one old friend.

It doesn't matter. Exiled doesnt feel anything anymore.
Cant suffer anymore
He's now resting in peace.

This Man Speaks the truth Brother. The only way forward is to come terms with what has happened. There are no Second Chances or Do-overs, but that does not mean life has ended. Only through acceptance, can you be able to stop living in the past.

You haven't done anything wrong in the first place, nigger. Not even a little bit.

Most people don't learn to really handle conflict until they're mid-20's in my experience. She felt bad because she thought her BF would know and thus she did what any little girl does, turn her friend group against you and make up some cop-out about you being an aggressor.

This is a super-easy situation to handle if one or both people are Real Adults (tm) but HS kids don't really know how to do that yet. Or, most don't.

Are you raised by murrica-style Christians by any chance?