Anyone else remember this show?

I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVtzCO7C6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=eilTz88e-Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=AWix1m3Q71w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I recognize the character designs from Mariscal, but I don't think I ever saw the show.

twipsy was a little cunt, he acted like a nationalist exchange student from what I remember

You should, It's a good show.

I used to watch this in Catalan, a lot of their dubs actually improved the characters. I love the catalan opening theme. Wish there was a video of the first person traveling the net buts they did, they were cool roller coasters.

We’d do anything to get the Catalan dubs openly released. What about German dubs?

That too...

Reboot when?

At least post the intro next time user.
youtube.com/watch?v=PVtzCO7C6Is
Twipsy was a cool guy for all I remember, I loved the late 90s when you could still act as if computers where magic.

Yes.

Javier Mariscal is a good artist.

The best artist

Reboot now

Bump

Speaking of reboot, given the state of social networking and the web today, Twipsy better pull a Gumball and impress us. Also so many unanswered questions about cybermessengers.

Yeah, I can imagine It'd be like Gumball.

Also perhaps darken it A LOT, kill off one of the kids or something

Oh yeah, was never sure if that wa an arm or a scarf

Def a hand

>Reboot comes out
>The kids are dead due to the USA blowing whereever the fuck they lived off the map
>Twipsy doesn't give a shit, never mentions them

TWIPSY: Fury Road.

Probably a hitchhiking accident. Likely got his arm flattened by a passing car!

*splat!*

*bump didn’t work.*

SHOVE

Yes I remember.

Hated it with a fucking passion, probably because the character designs were so horrendous

The show gets that reputation a lot.

And internationally known worldwide.

I don't remember much about the show itself but a while I had part of the theme song stuck in my head but I thought it was called Twixy and I couldn't find it.
Looks like every episode is on youtube now and there's even a wiki. Thanks OP

You’re welcome; amazing how the Web has changed from back then!

Literally who?

I think Mariscal.com is your go-to resource

No prob senpai.

Welcome to the club

Holy shit, this has gotten so many posts.

But still, the 20th anniversary's in about 2 years.

Hopefully the World Expo or Mariscal gives it a movie or merch.

Indeed, just look at Expo 92, you know, Seville! They honoured their Expo mascot, Curro, in the biggest way manageable.

As with Twipsy, hopefully Twipsy will have an improved plushline. Try looking at eBay!

reveal yourself, RabidLeroy, I know you're here you autistic fuck

Temper, temper. Nothing good can come from a witch hunt.

Yeah, hopefully they'll also include the kids, since they, to me, are a sole part of Twipsy, at least for the show.

Yeah, just ignore them.

Definitely so! Never mind how many years since the show would have progressed, that could be helpful to include. A “where are they now” throwback, if you will!

Yeah, hopefully they're all alive and well...

Hmm, would they all be?

>37 posts
>13 IPs

Uh huh, no samefagging here

For the sake of continuity, all would be present :)

Quite surprised at how quickly the English dub arrived on YT. Thought we’d get them from VHS rip in the attic. Anyone think so?

there sure is a lot of really awful devaintart content for twipsy

jesus christ the autism

>prominently signing and dating THAT shit

An Spaniard artist he designed the mascot for one of the olimpics and did the character design and 3D animation for the show we are discussing back in the late 90s early 2000s.
youtube.com/watch?v=eilTz88e-Ik

Is RabidLeroy the guy that allegedly is responsible for scaring any kind of fandom for this show thanks to his rabid fanboyism and for forcing anybody who dares to talk about this show to read his fanfiction?

Nah, the wimp gave up on fanbase scaring and stalker tactics long ago.

Not that guy but I came to this thread to see if he'd be mentioned. Glad I'm not alone.

I briefly mentioned Twipsy in a blog post once and he messaged me as well as at least one of my friends to read his twipsy fanfic. I mentioned the experience on a facebook account completely untied to the blog without even mentioning rabidleroy's name and somehow he tracked it down and commented about it. The guy is seriously obsessed with twipsy and ironically scared away any interest me and my friends had in the show with how desperately he was trying to garner interest in it.

I dunno dude, my experience with him was only a year ago and from what I can tell he's been obsessed with twipsy for a very long time.

Plus a lot of the comments in this thread exactly match his overzealous exuberant typing style, I'd bet money he's responsible for a big portion of these posts.

One can find on YT that the openings for the cartoon series for Cobi come in numerous languages.

>start bringing up RabidLeroy and how creepy he is
>posting in the twipsy thread suddenly stops

really makes you think

Well I remember watching it but I don't remember anything about it

dude go the fuck away rabidleroy
no one cares about your autistic twipsy fetish fanfiction.

I liked Twipsy but didn't care about anything else in the show, especially those fucking annoying kids

Don’t worry, he ain’t gonna bother this thread no more.

>USA
you mean Spain blowing up Catalonia after their lastest (in-universe) independence attempt

Highly likely. And RL along with em.

OP here. I'm not RabidLeroy, but a friend of them.

So yeah, just letting yall know

What's the context here?

Legend has it RL wanted to provide support to a friend about Twipsy. Wanted to provide whatever little resources from research gathered from the web. Big mistake; RL now has ended up with an image of being a deluded Twipsy nut with stalker intentions capable of scaring an entire fanbase away being discussed on this thread to this day.

Legend has it RL wanted to provide support to a user who just discovered Twipsy. Wanted to provide whatever little resources from research gathered from the web.

Big mistake; RL now has ended up with an image of being a deluded Twipsy nut with stalker intentions capable of scaring an entire fanbase away being discussed on this thread to this day.

thanks for the info RabidLeroy

*raises white flag*

Damn, those kids were the best part of the show to me, each to their own I guess

every youtube video, every blogpost, every piece of fanart, every facebook status related to twipsy is almost guaranteed to be trailed by RabidLeroy. He is constantly searching for Twipsy content and makes loads of fanart and fanfic and constantly promotes them to whatever person gives a passing glance towards twipsy. Everything he lays his hands on is branded profusely with watermarks and needless signatures as if it's something to be proud of and he uses a Lilo & Stitch alien with rabies as his avatar.

Here's his youtube channel, notice how it's branded and bloated to such a point that it's entirely useless. All for a 2 second clip from a show that isn't even remarkable or funny as a reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWix1m3Q71w

What a sad person.

To RabidLeroy, and any of her friends who may do the same thing she does: Don't do this. Don't be so obsessed with this show. It will turn people off and they'll both not like you and the show.

>she

Yes, RabidLeroy is female.
>she
Yes, RabidLeroy is female.