This was the best super hero movie of 2017

This was the best super hero movie of 2017.

And ye, it had several comics.

This.

I was the perfect about of stupid and you can tell that they actually cared making this movie, even the merchandise was charming. But Regnarok was still better.

I thought I would hate the kids because they would be too obnoxious like todays teens but they were just good kids, (apart from that whore kimberly I never liked her SAVE ME TOMMY SAAAVVEEE ME fuck off)

But anyway I really like Billy. The Go Go Power Rangers bit gave me a hard on, it should have been longer.

Power Ranger fight should have been way longer, Zord fight could have been longer and the Megazord looked like shit.

Overall as an autistic Power Rangers fan, it was good.

who gives a fuck about comics?

this place is a shithole no need to excuse making this thread

I, too, enjoy Krispy Kreme donuts.

It's not Sup Forums unless it ORIGINATES from comics

/thread

Underrated post.

Technically, discussing the comic for it is perfectly Sup Forums related. But I don't think that's what OP had in mind.

yeah like Ready Player One or Alita

Would have been interesting to see how they planned to do Tommy or Zedd?

Tommy was implied to be in detention with them in the credits but anyway fuck Tommy they all became useless when he joined.

>cared
>That fucking Megazord

Ready Player One has several (I imagine) comic book and cartoon characters in it and Alita isn't Sup Forums at all.

Rita should have made a giant Krispy Kreme monster to fight the rangers.

Transformers originates from toys, yet it isn't strictly /toy/

In any case, we have stealth Sup Forums threads all the fucking time, at least Power Rangers has comics and not manga

It was fine, yes Megazord looked shitty but eh, minor complaint, same with Goldar not being Goldar, I liked the varried and wacky cast of monsters from the original and that kind of makes me think we wonn't really get that here

Other than that, this might be my favorite movie of the year along with MLP The Movie. I didn't really like Spider-Man aside from Keaton and haven't seen Thor yet, I found Justice League okay, not bad like haters say, but honestly Marvel and DC movies are getting a bit stale

Injustice 2 dead shot, harly, joker, and deathstroke

Yet people have Godzilla threads all the time
And we had a Kamen Rider threads yesterday despite KR having fuck all to do with Sup Forums

considering this is to discuss a movie about a franchise that didn't originate from Sup Forums material this is as not Sup Forums as it gets, Edge of Tomorrow threads and Godzilla movie threads got deleted too.

>This was the best super hero movie of 2017.
Nah it was shit. I hated it.

No movie that uses Krispy Kreme as a serious plot element can be considered decent

>and you can tell that they actually cared making this movie
As someone who's into Sentai, and was pretty into Power Rangers back in the day, fuck no

This movie is as 2010's as the original show was 90's. Whatever your opinion of the decade is probably how you feel about this movie.

>I found Justice League okay
Thank you. It was an alright movie. But only alright, not better or worse.

Never saw the movie, what's this meme about?

The Macguffin was buried under a Krispy Kreme.
So the words Krispy Kreme ended up getting tossed around a lot.

On different note; Rita was hot.

The zeo crystal that everyone was searching for was buried under where a Krispy Kreme was built.
As part of product placement they saw the words 'Krispy Kreme' a lot.
And in one scene whilst the rangers were fighting Goldar, Rita was eating a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Krispy Kreme was mentioned a LOT in the movie after finding out the zero crystal was buried under one.

At one point Rita even goes into a Krispy Kreme to eat a donut

but that's wrong

I know this doesn't technically count as a super hero movie, but who cares; this was the best movie of the year period

They should’ve played the zords ost when they first were driving them to the city and played Go Go Power Rangers while their zords were combining

>I know this doesn't technically count as a super hero movie
Then what truly does?

you know, capeshit

But in retrospect, YES, I DO INDEED fully consider it a superhero movie. Captain Underpants deserves it.

I think the Megazord only serves to show how money-grubbing Saban still is
>Megazord should have new big cockpit
>that would require extra sets
>that would require the cockpits already built PLUS cgi for the megazord PLUS new cockpit/cockpit effects
"nah lets just make it shit"
classic Saban

It's the 6th ranger

my bad moot, didn't know you were still around to declare the law.

It wasn't as bad as expected, but was by no means good.

I wanted nothing to do with this thread but came in just because I knew one of you wannabe mods would say some shit

>rita
>hela
>enchantress swampmode only

why are green chicks such waifus

Because the absolute state of Bandai America couldn't have had anything to do with it.