Look what you've done to this kind, happy boy!

Look what you've done to this kind, happy boy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Using an autistic child to push your political agenda
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Lulz. The one reason.

Huh..... looks just like his father... almost exactly like his father...

His son looks to be the same person as dad lol. I think those are michaels tears

Is that just a picture of himself? It looks like the same guy in his profile pic

Yep. No way in hell this cucking fag would get to impregnate his own woman.

These people would rather have satanists running the show.

that's not how autism works m8

Because the majority of the country matters more than just a couple minorities.

I'm pretty sure it was tears from his kid laying against his chest.

Still a scumbag move to pull shit like this though.

We're all fucking autistic though.

I'm sure the kid is crying because of all the fearmongering his daddy did.

Autist here. That fat cunt is a pussy. When are we going to trick the Hillary supporters into sacrificing their bodies to KEK?
#SacrificeForHillary #Honour

>Implying a spastic can comprehend politics the same way a person with a normal functioning brain can
Nobody gives a fuck about your tears, I cried when my dog died but I didn't expect the fucking sympathy prigade to come and save me from my feels.

>POTUS
Just fucking say President

Well autists were the one that put him in the white house

Because he's autism af

THIS THIS THIS

>young kid doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground
>pound it into his head that trump is the devil
>trump wins
>WHY THIS HAPPEN MY KID SO UPSET

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS WE CONTROL THE AUTISM NOW!

good... good...
he'll join our circle soon enough.

Will President Trump deport all nu-males and their autistic children?

Men are lactating and there are people who say there is no xenoestrogen problem.

Korea can you stop being brutal.

>and I can't explain to him why

Just tell him "fuck you". He'll understand.

Why do cucks do this fucking cringey reaction face shit on social media?

he has brainwashed an autistic kid and made him cry because of it, and he seeks attention for it.

the guy should have his fucking ass kicked until he gets a grip on reality, what a fucking mong

> Using an autistic child to push your political agenda
> Absolutely fucking disgusting.

You just described 90% of /pol

Just tell him to say DELET THIS three times and everyone will agree with him

I work in disability sector (with autistic kids) - and guess what? They all texted me congratulating on my Trump bet. All it took for them to learn about that disable comment is to show them the actual clip and what context he was talking about.
I blame parenting failure, instilling this autist that snowflake complex bullshits.

What was the context? Never gave a fuck about it in the first place to read into it

Are those tears, or drool?

Kekd.

But we Autist are pushing it ourselves.

LOL!! FUCKING NECKBEARD FAT FAGGOT

I hate this generation.

>be legit, diagnosed autist
>a year of intense emotional therapy early on
>years of self therapy after that
>feel normal
>need no meds
>get bachelor's
>get master's
>get steady job
>have friends
>see shit like this
>have little pangs of autist rage

I honestly believe that the first thing any child with autism should know is how to take a fucking joke. This parent did the opposite and essentially guaranteed to his child that Trump would not win. When Trump won, he damaged that child's trust in the world and possibly his future willingness to improve himself.

Fuck that parent.

Fuck him and his faggy fucking bearded dumb mother fucking GOD DAMN FUCKING ASS CUNT MOTHER FUCKING DUMB SHIT

did she not like game of thrones?

I bet the Clinton gang would love hanging out with this girl, sure they would never rape her

Thats pretty good mang

If he was truly autistic he would be memeing with us at this very moment.

i think those are tears of happiness, because he wants to deport all the illegals

Damn shame she's crazy. She's so cute... I'd make her wear cute clothes.

This. Autism is a choice in many cases

>autistic child
>hillary supporter
:^)

100 things which didn't happenjpgn.

Children are like blank slates, autistic ones doubly so. So it's the fault of the parents for imprinting on this kid (who doesn't know any better) that Trump is literally evil and will kill him.

No no, that's not even close. It's not a choice, but you can work hard to lessen the stranglehold it can have on your life. I'm still working on it and always will, but I'm a functional member of society who contributes to the work force.

>anti Trump
>autistic
Pottery

This guy is right on the mark.

He shouldn't have reproduced, autists need to die off. I am glad his autistic son is crying, die from cancer.

We should really ask ourselfs, why are so many Hillary supporters mentally ill/unstable and why are they allowed to vote?

>THIS MAN THAT HATES YOU IS NOW GONNA CONTROL YER LIFE YA LIL SHIT
>w-why..?
>HE GON' TAKE YO BENEFITS AND PUT YOU IN THA STREET WHERE YOU GON' GET RAPED UP THE ASS ERRDAY, YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT I SHOULDVE ABORTED YOU
>*sob*
>OMG INTERNET LOOK WHAT THAT MONSTER TRUMP DID TO MY AUTISTIC SON ;_;

>QguQ
>Quck
>Kek
>7788

PRAISE KEK!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

What does Iran think about Trump?

Well, that's what I meant. You can choose to work on it, as you and I have both done, or you can choose to listen to the ''you're different but that's okay'' bs. It's a choice between hard work and easy going. The former will grant you a normal life, the latter a life where everyone is pretend nice to you and you live easily, but without worth.

At least, that's how I think about it. I still have 'autism' moments, but they are few and far between and mostly manageable.

He didn't even mock 'the disabled'. He mocked a man who happened to be disabled, with a manner that he also mocks able-bodied people in.

Maybe he wasn't meant to live bud

Just had to tell my trans gay autistic wifes sons fursona why a bigot like trump won..

My mistake. You're perfectly on point, my toothpaste brother.

Something about that tear stain on the left............

Still waiting for MacFarlane, Oswalt, and the other cucked liberals to flee America.

He's pointing out how you don't matter Seth. That you need America more than we need you. Go ahead and try to make Family Guy in another country, see how well you do.

Fuck that fatass and his retard son.

it's split. not as optimistic as they should be.

Right now he's bitching about how science is coming to a halt.

I'm glad the American people finally woke the fuck up and realized celebrities are not the political experts as they claim to be.

>this is game of thrones

top fucking kek

Because the democrats have done so much for science in our government. Oh wait, they gutted NASA and sold our space business to overseas.

dang.

AYY

Sasuga

>child
Syrian Refugee Acceptance Committee pls go

hands look like they have fullblown aids

Don't you ever joke about me or my wife's autistic son ever again.

10 years from now his autistic son will be on Sup Forums shitposting.

Get over it.

the butthurt is palpable

How long did it take him to explain to the retard that someone was mocking disabled people?

worthless whore

It's because the Democrats ran the worst presidential candidate in 30 years (Trump being the second worst in 30 years).

honestly curious about your life,
>how early were you treated?
>how much/time did treatment cost
>

>Normie enough to pay attention to the elections
>too autistic to understand the concept of elections

Sure thing...

Bongs, you did it.

Treated at age 5
After school program 5 days a week for 30 minutes a day, 1 year.
Continuous self therapy from then until present.

Cost was pretty much nothing for the after school program but I spent a good portion of my bachelorate college education sifting through journal articles on emotions, human behavior, and human communication to improve myself. Still look at them as a Master's degree holder to continuously learn/improve.

Odd self-therapy fact: I practiced emotions in the mirror that I saw in picture books to make sure I emoted correctly.

can't wait to see John and Hank Green have a cuck meltdown

kek based Pablo
I hope the best for him in the unemployment line

Ok I need to correct the fucking record. I have a disabled sibling. The only candidate I heard talk about special needs children at the conventions was Eric Trump. So btfo of this issue before I go full autist.

>And I can't explain to him why...
Maybe because America voted him in fair and square and everyone wants to be a pissypants sore loser?

Why does his child look just as old as him based on his facial hair ? Wtf lmao

Are you implying children can't grow up?

You're just shit at explaining things to your son, don't blame autism.

top tier bantz

>I practiced emotions in the mirror that I saw in picture books to make sure I emoted correctly.
>Having to consciously control facial expression to match the emotion.
Goddamn being an actual autist sucks. Good thing most people on the board are just faggots.

You have our respect for getting your shit together and getting through with it.

more like he was sweating his fat nips and took a picture of it

pretty good can't lie

>not having sex
>a whore

This autistic boy is also angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

dude's got some shotgun-force tears.

Autistic kids don't give a fuck what others think about them. Lying faggot.

>the grease from his chicken wings dripped onto his shirt