Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E

The Million Dollar Debut of Stargirl!

Other urls found in this thread:

graphicpolicy.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/invincible_iron_man_1_granov_variant.jpg?fit=1050,1575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come STRIPE doesn't get as much exposure as Stargirl?

He's not a cute girl.
Also, he needs a redesign to appeal to /m/fags

Not as cute
Also Pat was always second fiddle to Sylvester, I don't think he even showed up in the 70's All-Star Comics at all

Right, I get that, but people love the iron man crap. Wish him and Rocket Red got more love

Hey, this is the stuff I've been reading lately

True. We're in prime time to bring 'em back with cool redesigns.

>teenage girl becomes a superhero to stick it to her stepfather
Is this the most cliche thing Johns has ever written?

It's true to life, though!

Stargirl is for his sister, god rest her soul

Iron Man is only popular because of RDJ. His comics sell like shit, no one actually cares about the character.

People also just like robot suits and robots, which is why both Iron Man and Transformers are so popular globally. But as we know that popularity hasn't translated to the comics.

Why is Jack so perfect

A few years ago, probably 2013, I gifted the first TPB of this to a ton of people on Sup Forums, so if you got one it might have been from me!

Iron Ma is rarely /m/ enough for people to give a shit. Even his design is usually bland as fuck, and rarely as cool as graphicpolicy.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/invincible_iron_man_1_granov_variant.jpg?fit=1050,1575

They should just make Armor Wars his permanent plot line and have him fight other people with power armor. Power armor designed by people who know what they're doing I should add, not just your average comic book hack.

>Iron Ma
Fuck, typo, although that's a comic I would read.

>Rocket Red
>implying we'll ever get positively portrayed Russian heroes so long as Putin keeps up his wannabe super villain shtick
Not gonna happen, sadly. Also, a Rocket Red book would be inherently political, so everyone would bitch and moan about it anyway.

>Ma Hunkel uses a mech suit built out Red Tornado's old body

But user, Putin is BASED!!! He rides bears ecks dee!!

Wasn't this also Johns' first published work at DC?

Correct

that was actually my first thought, since neither exists in post 52 dc a semi amalgamation of the two could be fun

She'd have to be a young MILF though, since old unattractive heroes are a no-go these days.

true. wouldt be a bad thing as long as the writing was solid, but that can be hit or miss on either side now. ugh and now we to contend with whatever book bendis will destroy

Wait did they take a bus from Blue Valley to fucking Opal City for a school trip

And now that the continuity stuff is out of the way we can move on to the story proper

Are you storytiming the series OP? I've got the first volume, but haven't been able to get anything after that.

Yep!

Red Tornado showed up in Metal.

Also, Capullo tweeted the hardest thing was looking up references for all the characters he has to draw for Metal.

>that kid who Speed Force'd to school

Dear diary, today OP was a pretty cool guy.jpg

Little harlot

speaking of bendis, that bully in the last panel could pass for one of his self-inserts

>research is haaaaaaaaaaaaaard!
Fuck now even artists are doing this shit? Goddamn, nobody in this industry gives a shit about this medium anymore.

Iron Man needs capable hands. Tony, as much as I love RDJ, isn't a quip machine, his humor is very dry and can be kinda of cold(but his heart is always in the right place).

its "texas user", stick around long enough and youll see him posting good storytimes quite often

Good post. I really hated how everyone said RDJ perfectly embodied Tony Stark back when the movie came out. It's obvious they didn't know anything about the character.

I mean, RDJ is great and so is that movie, but he's a very different take on Stark.

Thanks, I do my best to bring good comics to folks who are willing to read

Johns very obviously formed his ideas about how teens act by watching 90's TV shows

Mary is honestly cuter than Courtney

For 1999, this coloring doesn't look nearly as bad as it could. Those early JLA issues are rough