Emojis aside, Aquamarine was a legitimately good villain and a perfect foil to the CGs...

Emojis aside, Aquamarine was a legitimately good villain and a perfect foil to the CGs. She made more of an impression than the Rubies, Jasper initially, or Holly in two episodes.

That's why she's the best!

>Steven starts crying
>Lars starts crying
>Even fucking Topaz starts crying
>This smug bitch just gives them all a look like one of them loudly farted when they try to make her cry
I love her so much

>didn't get sucked into the crying bullshit
/ourgal/

>5 minutes alone with a known terrorist makes you change every single ideal that you were brought up to believe
This makes no sense.

>ability is a complete Syndrome rip off
I wish that was a lie, I wish this show was as low as it is currently.

>supposedly based on Eric Cartman
bitch where?

>smug bitch
>sounded like peppa pig
>did not cry or redeem herself in any way
Best, I look forward to seeing her again.

Aquamarine, old Peridot, and Jasper: the HW trio that never was

her design was too ugly to think of her as a concept that exists

I was genuinely shocked to discover her VA is a full-grown adult. Honestly thought it was an actual kid.

you called?

Does AQ even have any innate powers besides flight?
I find it kind of odd how she never fought offensively besides that wand-bow she had.

Still the most "evil" villain they've had on the show so far, including the Diamonds themselves. I almost wish she hadn't shown Topaz mercy. I loved her being completely sadistic and happily threatening the life of one of Steven's friends since the CGs were annoying her. Her facial expressions could be funny or the right amount of creepy and ominous.

She was good, but both pre-meme Peridot and Jasper were better and then there was Lapis who actually did hardcore evil shit.

>implying Rose and Steven don't have brainwashing powers

>we don't know if Aquamarine ratted Topaz out when they were on Homeworld and get both Topazes separated and punished for insubordination
Aqua lying to save her ass at the moment isn't impossible for this situation.

She's an Era 2 gem. That's why she has no natural Gem weapons.

Great voice actor. Great theme. Great character. Best addition to the cast yet. Let's hope we see her again soon.

i hope aquamarine dies

As a nice addition aquamarine is, I honestly would have preferred a blank slate character with little to no emotion; something completely unfeeling and logical, the antitheses of everything the show stands for.

The show really needs those kinds of characters.

She and Kevin are the only good characters now.

She's never showing up again so thats the closest youre gonna get.

Works for me!

They engage in a forbidden love that is only tolerated by their empire due to their usefulness. Meanwhile the "enemy" is saying run away and engage in your deviance to your hearts delight.

Its like how the US military used to be paranoid as fuck about blacks in the military because of how much better European nations treated theirs.

>As a nice addition aquamarine is, I honestly would have preferred a blank slate character with little to no emotion; something completely unfeeling and logical, the antitheses of everything the show stands for.
That's what White Diamond is going to be

Is this Cirno

Hahaha Steven crying is how he does it

It isn't forbidden. It's just that their dependency becomes a nuisance to the work place so it's just not tolerated. Which is rightfully so considering how much trouble fusion has caused.

She was a smug bitch with a terrible accent and boring overpowered ability. Fuck this midget cunt.

You and I and everyone knows that it's just going to be another lesbian that's real hurt and cries a lot.