How does it feel to be great meme magic war veteran now Sup Forums?

How does it feel to be great meme magic war veteran now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6kZ5TiSl2d8
youtube.com/watch?v=o4LIDA7YfIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been in this long enough to not feel so much anymore.

Please everyone be thoughtful to support our meme veterans. Getting back into everyday life after coming home from combat can be pretty tough and they need us now more than ever.

Feels good to know I participated

Memes are real

Even better is that we've won. We get to write the history books now.

Feels good

I{ have PTSD from the great meme war. Trump said vets would get support, where is it? ;w;

I am having a hard time reintegrating into society... But I guess I never was a part of it anyways.

Feels good man.
This is the shit we will tell out grandchildren.
youtu.be/2Beda3kFNjo

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

Veteran? The war is not over soldier the first battle is won we need high energy

Pleasure serving with you gentleman.

Who would've thought a Laotian ice sculpting board could influence the greatest election ever.

I'm still weeping tears of joy

Looking forward to my military discount. I presume stores will accept (you)s and screenshots.

>How do you pick up the threads of an old board?
>How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back?
>There are some things that time cannot mend. Some memes that go too deep, that have taken hold.
>We each knew that our part in this tale would end... that each of us must come and go in the telling.
>The election story was now over, there would be no more journeys for us... save one.
>My dear Sup Forums. You cannot always be torn in two.
>You will have to be one and whole for many years.
>You have so much to enjoy and to be and to do.
>Your part in the story will go on.

Quality post, user

I feel like this has been a long war, I mean you guys served with us in winning Brexit and we helped you with electing Trump. This has been one long meme war against Globalism, but you wanna know something?
It was all worth it.
We are winning, but it's not over.
We might get a little break but we have to fight for France and Germany next year.

do we have a wiki yet?

Made a whole bunch of hi rez higher quality meme pics and a few simpler.
Ill print and frame them and hang them in the living room.

The flashbacks are the worst user.

I'm glad it's over.

I lost many brothers in the meme wars, we lost all the battles, but we won the war.

It's not over yet. Globalism still needs to be smashed.

A toast to you my friend. Very moving.

FUCKING AMAAZING

THE CLEARITY

THE SMOKE SCREEN HAVE BEEN LIFTED

many friends and family were lost have dfrowned in their tears, unable to stand beneath the weight of the medias lies. but we're here and we're still standing. MAGA YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

>post mene
>WAAAAR CHILDREN starts playing

My wife asked me who Pepe was today. I was crying out his name in my sleep.

>being so green that you think the war over after the first battle

You have a lot to learn user.

There is only really one way we can outdo ourselves now:

We need to be the ones that prove the existence of aliens. There are organisations out there withholding information, we can be the ones to reveal everything

The war never ended

youtube.com/watch?v=6kZ5TiSl2d8

Our war is won, but new threats will emerge...

IT
AIN'T
MEME

Don't trust anyone. Not even yourself.

between Brexit and Trump I tire of meme war, but I will do my duty

I AIN'T NO Sup Forums SON!

Never forget

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Got offered a job at /cfg/ today after the war was officially won.

I hope the new FBI administration will work well with our INTEL meme department.

Anyone get their +3 INT rings of Shilling in the mail yet? mine isn't here, Should've gotten a tracker hmmm

F

Veterans? The war isn't over. Just the invasion.

Now we must defend our bases.

>the memories were sweet...

I would like to thank General Ghostler for his role in the Meme Wars

AND WHEN THE HILL SHILL COME TO THE BOARD
LORD THE BOARD LOOK LIKE A SHITPOST STORE YEAH

>mfw I won't be offered a citizenship even though I've campaigned tirelessly for Trump on the internet

I knew I should've imported one of them hats.

What will you tell them, Sup Forums?

Right here, cutie
*hug*

So what's the next step on the meme chronicles?

Guise,
I know it has a lot of stigma....bbbut the reefer will fix your MPTSD (meme post traumatic shitpost disorder).
I doubted too, but now I can finally go outside.

We need a vet from the graphical bro-gade to design a proper insignia to display honor on the chests of our brave frogmen.

I'll tell them of the good times

Anyone have the art where trump slays a snake with the Hillary face?

The war ain't over
It won't ever be over.

But we enjoy this victory while it lasts.

>2017
>Hofer wins Austria
>Geert wins NL
>Marine wins France
>Frauke wins Germany

leftists/degenerates/muslims eternally BTFO

I have weird feelings

I feel like i did nothing for the world, yet at the same time, i feel like i helped changing everything

> Basic never prepared me for holding down a SJW whilst an auSSie shitposter defiled her

> Having flashbacks to watching entire youtube channels burn and whilst I kept pouring on more and more gasoline until they were shut down

> I remember doxxing some fucker. He was already broken, cowering trying not to be noticed after a brief skirmish, harmless, nothing more than a kid in too deep. He lost everything by the time I was done.

Truth is lads I hate it but miss it at the same time. When I'm not in the meme trenches I feel numb.

Blessed Britbongs.

i'm probably more proud of it that i should

Do we now prepare for second meme war that will happen 4 years from now?

Im proud. We made it. We actually showed them.
Deep down i knew, but yesterday before i went to bet there was a short period of doubt. Happens to the best though, right?

Fucking amazing. I started coming here because of this election and became more and more involved politically. Because of you guys I can proudly say I helped save the free world.

fucking amazing

Yes it does. I regret not putting money on Trump and not having full faith in him.

This was the battle of our lives, team. Was an honor to fight alongside you for the future of our country.

When we're old and grey we'll be able to tell our grandkids about the great meme war of 2016, and how we elected an oompa loompa to the presidency with funny frog pictures and satanic conspiracy theories. We fucking did it.

Son, I bathed in the memetic blood of our enemies. Wherever they tried to Shill, we were there. A band of brothers who could outmeme anyone on the planet. I still remember mornings where the shills would push hard, fighting vigorously, only to be wiped off the planet when the memes dropped on them from above.

I even saw the Emperor on the battlefield once. See, most leaders don't get into the meme battles. Killary the Corrupt never did. But that day, as the shills assaulted the walls of our great base, the Emperor himself came out to play. From his hands tweets flew left and right. His memes amplified ours and annihilated the enemies. That was the day I knew we had won it.

When do we send the meme berets to Europe to liberate France and Germany?

Feels pretty good to have participated in the Meme ww1

please make it so.

Feels good man

[concerning his therapist's belief that user's hand tremor is PTSD] Fire her. She's got it the wrong way around. You're under stress right now, and your hand is perfectly steady.
You're not haunted by the war, Dr user... You miss it.

We aren't done yet user. The meme war never ends.

A new front is about to open up.

But use shore leave to spend time with your GF/fleshlight before you get called up again

Honestly it feels good looking back on my time on the battlefield of shitposts and close-quarters memes.

Yes, at times it was stressful. Hell, it made my blood pressure tighten up like a kinked garden hose.

But I never felt more alive and today I feel like I can breathe again.

Im thankful for all the Ameribros that did so much more than i could, i tried to redpill as many people as possible. I explained how to read the Clintonmails and described what kinda shit CTR and DNC were pulling. I even participated in meme magic, i hung a Pepe framed picture in my House and wore Pepe Jeans socks (saw em in a store and bought em just for that) the whole week.

Thanks Ameribros for giving us europeans Hope ;_;

It feels pretty fucking good.

This is amazing This is only the beginning peace for England, Russia, and USA.

Kek

Time to Make Germany Great Again. Is such a thing possible?

Sometimes i wake up at night screaming about Wojak.
Seeing him die in the campaign hurt me deeply.

>Hofer wins Austria
>Geert wins NL
>Marine wins France
>Frauke wins Germany
These will be the next battlefields i am ready.. as i have always been.

My grandfather fought in WWII. When I asked him if he killed anyone or stuff about battle he wouldn't give me an answer. I don't want to trouble my grandchildren's thoughts with the details of the things I had to do. They won't understand anyway. Only you boys know. We did what we had to do. Except this time the good guys won the war.

Praise Kek!

well there is only one political party getting more votes than the last years and that is the AFD (most right party) so i guess things aren't looking to grim. But because of our poltical system the other parties could literally form a giant coalition and just stay in power that way. Im Not sure, but you know what, after today maybe anythings possible?

It's been one hell of ride, gentlemen. Now it's time to lean back, grab a drink, enjow SJW's tears. And then, prepare for brave new age of dank memes.

I will tell them I did my duty.

oh do not remind me the hells of memewar
the memeshock is the worst of all

give me muh wel faya chekz

The war over yet my friend. We still have other countries to meme to victory (Australia, France, Germany, Londonistan). But I cant wait to kick back with a beer regalling tales of battles hard fought when its all over

I would like a consortium of meme magicians strong enough to withstand the aftershock and keep the momentum high enough to rile KEK up and crack open the skulls of those who didn't trust him when he first spoke.

>mfw i fought for the wrong side
>mfw i voted bernie and supported hillary
>mfw i spammed drumpf for weeks on every board leading up to last night

>mfw i'm going to just pretend i was a veteran of the great meme war and get all the credit along with u guys :^)

History books.

Superior taste in music.

Feels strange to support Trump to see the world burn, then having Wikileaks Podesta mails to plot twist all the story to finally reveal we were the good guys all along and avoided to see the world burn.

Memes work in mysterious ways indeed.

It's strange.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4LIDA7YfIA

You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars
I've been living on the edge so long
Where the winds of limbo roar
And I'm young enough to look at
And far too old to see
All the scars are on the inside
I'm not sure that there's anything left to me

Don't let these shakes go on
It's time we had a break from it
It's time we had some leave
We've been living in the flames
We've been eating up our brains
Oh please don't let these shakes go on

You ask me why I'm weary, why I can't speak to you
You blame me for my silence say It's time I changed and grew
But the war's still going on, dear, and there's no end that I know
And I can't say if we're ever...
I can't say if were ever gonna be free

It's time we had some leave
We've been living in the flames
We've been eating out our brains

You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars
My energy's spent at last
And my armor is destroyed
I have used up all my weapons and I'm helpless and bereaved
Wounds are all I'm made of
Did I hear you say that this is victory?

Send me to the rear
Where the tides of madness swell
And been sliding into hell

Feels good man

Feels good

The west is waking up. I used to think we were doomed. I have hope now. I believe in the people of Germany. I believe you will cure your society soon.

>print off butthurt social media comments of sjws and the like
>masturbate to their pain and suffering
>cum tribute
I'd like to see this on Sup Forums desu

Feels great. I channeled an incredible amount of meme magic for Kek and the god emperor. I'll continmue to practice and hone the art. Next stop, freeing europe from the rapefugees.