Official concession speech thread 2: what she goin say edition?

Get in here niggers. Shits getting real

cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/clinton-to-offer-remarks-in-new-york-city/index.html

>stream

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUJypoxtP4

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Live
youtube.com/watch?v=b-B6AtuNlMY
time.com/4564143/hillary-clinton-concession-speech/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-B6AtuNlMY&ebc=ANyPxKp-Nz4eY7id1q2Rx7uAflqXUbbz1oJ5oFlthCRFVHvtZS-HX-4b9AnazgZzRY4G1bFOjW-L
youtu.be/kLp_Hh6DKWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic sauce senpai ?

Bump

When is it fucking happening?

She's late...
I wonder if something's wrong

How long will she keep us waiting? It's like she's dead and officials have now idea how to handle it, so the just delay her speech.

I wish I'd saved all CTR memes.

I can't believe we fucking won guys. And I don't have idea what we should do now.

Something's wrong alright, she lost and she's probably throwing fits behind closed doors.

Just running late with their ritual sacrificing CTR virgin nerds to Moloch.

>mfw H. is already on the way to Mexico
IT'S A RUSE. But we could give her a head start, shall we?

>ib4 skype interview from honduras

She walks out. Stares at the camera and says, "You failed me. Now you will fail too." Gives out an easy to read/type web address that links to a video of her detailing all the illegal shit others have done in DC and all the insane things we talked about this election. Names and video recordings are displayed. Home addresses are dropped. Chaos begins. A week later, after the aftermath and public lynchings, we rebuild.

Overslept.

quick I am sleepy

Second

This is why I'm here

Please please please someone in the audience yell "Pepe!"

LGTSS

>PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

mmmmmmmmhhh

how about the fact crooked cowardly hillary didn't even have the balls to go speak to her people last night?
people who supporter her waited for hours into the early morning to see her, and she can't even be bothered to show up and talk to them. She sends podesta to do it

that's the kind of person she is, just an abandoner. We won bigly by stopping her

Oh man. Could you imagine.

she's late!

Ditto breh. That and getting a chance to reload all my mags in preparation for the inevitable chimpout.

WHERE IS SHE

America the anime season 2 hype.

She's going to break down right in the middle of it.

Did you see the speech Podesta gave? We're still counting votes and votes count! but go home

oh shit it's on
STREAM IS LIVE

Sending out Podesta has to be the biggest insult to anyone who legitimately supported her considering he's one of the biggest reasons she was losing voters lul

Maybe she ded

All of a sudden she will declare that she is very sick with parkinson's and what-not, so that under no circumstances she would be fit to face any judicial prosecution that may or may not occur.

>TL;DR
Hillary will just cover her ass to make sure none of her family gets suicided by her donors.

>RT
mein negroid

abcnews.go.com/Live
They're setting up the stage now, teleprompter in place

PRAY TO THE MEME MAGIC LORDS FOR THIS GUYS

>partaking of the yellow jew

Thanks for the link, fellas. I'm so proud of what we have done.

It's starting.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

>implying you wouldn't

Sounds like the music to a stealth game or something...

>That resolution

20 minutes late to her own speech. Absolutely pathetic

Anybody else notice that the music sounds like the defeat at the end of a match?

It's already been postponed twice, by an hour each time.

so far

Bill got his cock stuck in some loli again and they don't have the saw to cut her off him at the hotel.

i think it was originally 9 or 930 but it got pushed back to 1030 now she's 20 mins late

Calm down guys, she's just emptying her colostomy bag.

It's a speech nigger. Do you need to see every bead of sweat trailing down her face in 4k?

someone please post the THICC japanese girl that got posted a lot on Sup Forums lately ;_;

It was originally 8:30

What's with American TV and their EPIC DRAMATIC ORCHESTRAL MUSIC

You don't?!

Nice Marschmusik on stream, but that's not what I'm here for.

how long will the speech be

shitty music 2bh

hurry up you hag for christ's sake

>EPIC DRAMATIC ORCHESTRAL MUSIC

But Krauts pioneered that music.

IT'S A GRAND OLD FLAG, IT'S A HIGH FLYING FLAG

sounds glorious desu

SHIFTY EYES

lmao what is going on that aid is standing up and down and the guy is touching her

2 seconds before she strokes

It's not life yet wtf ?

Not for mundane shit though

why are they playing final boss music

was originally 2 hours 30 mins ago, got put off an hour, then put off another hour

apparently they're trying to calm her down

is she really this much of a sore loser

They should play the GuP OST.

Threadly reminder

>bank rolled by billionaire private interests and Super PACs, and even federal money
>bought and infiltrated the entire commercial media to shill for her
>bought celebrities and paid social media shills for her to net and infiltrate the youth platforms
>also colluded with party interests to rig Democractic primaries against a candidate actually appealed to the youth vote, making it so he couldn't criticize her and would have to vouch for her after a planned loss
>had the US president elect on the campaign trail for her, with unprecedented support from the Oval Office never seen before in a political campaign
>funneled money into the Republican primaries to skew them for a predetermined candidate, who she believed she had the best chances of winning against
>turn the entire media on said candidate, to run 24/7 smear campaigns painting him as an unstable, racist, misogynist, white-supremacist Russian-plant on the verge of throwing the world into nuclear world war 3
>STILL lose to said candidate

anything I'm missing?

She's about to reveal her second form and get all her HP back.

what the fuck is this music

time.com/4564143/hillary-clinton-concession-speech/
abcnews.go.com/Live

are they just trying to look busy or what. they are just moving back and forth and hopping up and down and looking everywhere and touching stuff

it's starting to be pretty comical imo

Will she cry?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will she even show up? This music is silly

what stream are you on that has music?

BEND
THE
KNEE

What is this music!?

Maybe she regrets sacrificing all those babies to Moloch.

Nah, who am I kidding?

Something about russians.

>Over budget

>Behind on schedule

>FUCKING SOVIET ERA MUSIC

Ha
>Trump is too emotional and reactionary to be President!
Why would anyone want a woman running things?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-B6AtuNlMY&ebc=ANyPxKp-Nz4eY7id1q2Rx7uAflqXUbbz1oJ5oFlthCRFVHvtZS-HX-4b9AnazgZzRY4G1bFOjW-L

amy shumer is opening for hilldawwg?

Please explain this fucking music

>throwing fits at her age

Ameribros really dodged a bullet there. Almost elected a literal fucking child

Cheers, and check'ed

youtu.be/kLp_Hh6DKWc

better music for this

TANKS IN 30

is that sum shindol?

this will be the saltiest speech in history

You misspelled "drugged up"

see

Lel it's carnival

>too upset to give it
for real? :DDD

given her track record she's probably throwing shit across the room and screaming like an autie

(because she's autistic)

do something with this

a black convoy is rolling up on Time's stream

ok
she ded

F

Is she going to show het true form live?