What's in store for these three? Will next season be a universe reset...

What's in store for these three? Will next season be a universe reset? Will they move aside for Stan and Kenny to take the spotlight? HAHAHAHAH yeah right

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14591375
strawpoll.me/14566956/r
strawpoll.me/14566955/r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_President_Show
businessinsider.com/most-popular-shows-on-hulu-2017-1
youtube.com/watch?v=mzJXuwzaZoc
ew.com/gallery/south-park-matt-stone-and-trey-parker-name-their-15-best-episodes-and-53-worst/3-make-love-not-warcraft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heidi gone forever and forgotten
cartman moved on completely
kyle still a jew mom

I've got a strawpoll that's a little similar to that.

What do you think happens to Heidi in season 22?
strawpoll.me/14591375

Heidi loses the weight, but can't stop and goes too far the other way.

I'm pretty sure they're done with Heidi for good, they wouldn't of gone out of their way for her to break up with cartman in the finale if they planned to keep her as a major character.
Status quo changes would be the vice principle I guess

>yfw Season 22 is the Season of Stan

How to fix South Park for season 22:
Starts up in the classroom, Garrison the teacher again, not explanation given. Later down the line when they need to use the president as some sort of small plot device they use this model and just get on with the episode. Would anyone even be mad?

Hey Leslie, shut your fucking mouth

Add more Karen and the season 22 will be best since season 8.

I'm fine with them ditching Heidi, I just wished she would have died or been put on the bus. It's pretty weird to have her as a main character for two seasons and then fade into the background, and her arc didn't really contribute anything to the show in the end.
I expected she would either die Frank Grimes style or go to juvie as a dormant enemy for Cartman, like Scott Tenorman. I really liked the idea of Cartman creating his own monster.

I would completely forgive them for retconning president Garrison at this point. I don't want seven more years of this, especially when the show might not even last the full term.

>Stan and Kenny
>Ever becoming relevant again
HahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes, YES.

Exactly, the show doesn't have much longer left, regardless of anyone's feelings about Trump, do we really want the last few seasons of South Park to be nothing more than the fuck blumpf show? We have late night comedy shows for that just go back to the boys being cute.

Hell if they REALLY want to stick to continuity why don't they just have an episode where Garrison is tired of being president (already been established he never wanted it anyway), then just have the real Trump offer to take his place leaving everyone none the wiser. Then President Trump can just be an occasional plot device and the butt of an odd joke here and there just like every other president in South Park history and we can just have decent episodes again.

What if Heidi started dating Kenny, went back to being nice and became like a big sister to Karen?

Is it true that every time Sup Forums has a meltdown over a Randy episode the normies celebrate the coming of another Randy episode?

Trump could be impeached if the recent rape allegations are proven true.

BOLD PREDICTION FOR SEASON 22

A decent concept for an episode will turn into a Kyle vs Cartman mess with no real ending

No.

Which is the comfiest South Park episode(s) and why is it the meteor storm trilogy?

Either way, the show shouldn't have to depend on whether Trump gets booted or not.

Comfy is hard to find in south park, I noticed. Hardly an episode goes by without someone suffering.

Do you think he'll still be principal next season, you think dating a coworker a terminal offense in the school?

Oh jeez I forgot about that, the plotline ended so suddenly. Maybe victoria is coming back? I wouldn't mind but PCP was fun.

Yup , kenny is tha child of satan.

I want her to still be fat but not a bitch. Slow to change just see her in the background, like how you see tweek and craig holding hands in the background just as a idol thing

They hit every note they needed to with her. I never liked her as a character until she got fat and then i just was disturbed. So seeing her finally get wrapped up was needed.

Please god don't date kyle

I am so glad they had that subplot alongside the abusive cartman relationship plot because it really adds a layer of why people stay in abuse because you cant make eye contact with a woman for too long without being called a rapist so when you finally get in a relationship there's the belief that this is the only chance you'll ever get no matter how bad it is.

The lord of the rings episode for time capsule nostalgia and the arch where kenny was brought back to life after dead for a season and so you get a great part where cartman is argueing with kenny with himself because of the whole soul transfer thing.

I like how Matt and Trey said there wouldn't be a continuity and would focus on one-offs and then they didn't do that at all. This ain't sarcasm. I like it better this way. It easier to care about watching the next episode.

Continuity is something they've always done, characters are always evolving in the show. I'm really glad they got the propor criticism of "no big season long plot line" and not "get rid of continuity" because the continuity is what made the world and characters come alive.

My favorite thing they do is when they say "remember that time when" and its footnotes from a previous episode

strawpoll.me/14566956/r
strawpoll.me/14566955/r
Dug these up.
Best:
1. Hummels
2. Put it Down
3. Super Hard PCness
Worst:
1. Splatty Tomato
2. White People
3. Holiday special
Holiday special was only at 18 votes compared to White People's 47, btw. It seems like overall people only found two episodes irredeemably mediocre. I'm a bit surprised but I also know pretty much every single episode was pretty divided. You either liked the Heiman stuff or you didn't; you either liked the president stuff or you didn't.

I'm shocked because the finally wasn't bad at all, why did people hate it so mutch? If anything the first of the season was the worst.

>put it down over super hard pcness
I wonder who could be behind those votes

don't summon them
You're in quite a minority. For me, the final threw too much setup in the trash. Kyle fucking nuked a country and the worst backlash he got was an angry face from his brother. That's just.. lazy.
Then the heiman breakup was rushed as hell and didn't make sense given that heidi and cartman were getting along an episode ago. They should have put that plotline on hold for 22.
Too much focus on adults and loldrumpf, those tend to be my least favorite episodes in general.
The kid part of the episodes was background Creek and walking to 80s music. Fucking waste of time.
Puking was unfunny.
PC principal/strong woman was unfunny and didn't fit at all into the story.
What about the Whites was funny for about 30 seconds.
Besides breaking up Heiman, nothing of substance happened in what was supposed to be a season finale.

lol

this rape shit is getting dumb.

Cartman was right about jews

Hey Leslie, shut your fucking mouth

The fact that heidi and cartman were getting along in the episode I think really added to it because the buildup was things she already knew but just kept pushing away to be the victim and aggressor. But the fact that the events where shoved in her face all at once and it wasn't someone telling her bluntly because the dumb bitch is too dense to listen to anyone, she finally could blame herself for the whole thing, because it always her fault. She always wanted to leave but stuck around for spite and dependency.

So knowing how relationships like that work for it to end like that instead of her lashing out at cartman the whole time- with the fist fights and berating him every flashback. It seemed like the right time for me because they hit EVERy abuse note that people overlook. Its not just physical violence that dose damage.

As for the other things EhhHh i can see it with the unfunny but i thought the white people renovating houses was way worse as for as unfunny goes. They snuck some good character bits in the last episode and that's really what im here for so you know man hahah i feel ya

My personal top 10:
Hummels & Heroin
Put It Down
Sons A Witches
Super Hard PCness
Moss Piglets
Doubling Down
Holiday Special
Franchise Prequel
Splatty Tomato
White People Renovating Houses

This season was alright. Too bad the premiere and the finale were both fucking awful.

I'm really glad everyone loves hummels as much as I did, there was really some good classic south park moments in that one like it was season 7.

HEY LESLIE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

Ditch Heidi pls
I didn't like her in season 20 but really liked her in season 21 until the season finale where they had potential with fat heidi but dropped the ball on that when they broke up
I just don't want Cartman whinning about Heidi all season long (or an episode focused on that) when the show comes back

Yeah I agree.

The breakup does make more sense if you put it that way. I guess it just felt rushed because of all the other plots in the episode competing for the spotlight.
I'm a bit biased because I would have preferred Heidi to go full Cartman, or even become a better Cartman than Cartman, for entertainment's sake. It really felt like that's what Moss Piglets was building up to. It would have been more satisfying to me to see Eric get pussywhipped some more at the hands of his own creation. They started the Cartman-ified Heidi plot and I just wish they had had more fun with it and taken it up to 11 because that's what they do best. The Splatty Tomato breakup was more realistic, but because of that it just felt darker and sadder.
That's my main issue with how they handled Heiman over all. Cartman abusing Heidi just wasn't funny. Heidi staying in the relationship against better judgement wasn't funny. It's more of a soap opera plot than a South Park plot, and none of the characters involved even developed at all. Even if you count Heidi's arc as development, she's getting sent to the background again anyway so what's the point?
End rant. I swear I'm not just a fat fetishist. I just really loved the possibilities of Evil Heidi.

I lost it when they did the barbershop quartet version of Rape Me

i'm a fat fetishist and I wanted the plotline to die when it did
Yeah it was just too real and like the car crash in put it down that was supposed to be shocking to make a point and then rolled over to comitic amounts of outrageous violence. So if heidi was to go on any longer they would have to make it funny and I just cant see a effective way to do that seeing just how well handled the whole thing was.

Dude they made it amazingly dark, I haven't seen that good of psychological horror in a looong time let alone from south park which just took me off guard. Like it legitimately disturbed me. People really do get manipulated and changed like that. Its so real....

HEY LESLIE PUT A FUCKIN SOCK IN IT

Is this about his daughter, his ex-wife, the ones before Election Day or something new?

>amazingly dark
You see this is where I differ because to me it was more "uncomfortably" dark and it went on so long that it just lost its silliness. Shit like this absolutely happens in real life but this is South Park. It didn't contribute anything to the show besides unnecessary drama. The only funny parts were from when she was echoing Cartman, the rest was just hard to watch.
It could still have been dark, don't get me wrong. What's darker than bringing out the dormant sociopath in a sweet little girl?

>What's darker than bringing out the dormant sociopath in a sweet little girl?

kek fair enough but shit like this is why I think Evil Heidi should have taken over. Cartman is just good at fucking people up.

South park is at its best when its pushing itself. I love that kind of deep disturbing keep you up for days thinking how its going to end because most horror is jumpscares or violence. This was mind fucking. This was deep real world shit that nooobody ever brings up and for south park to pull it off right when everyone thought it was dieing and running out of ideas is admirable.

They never really got anywhere by "being what there supposed to be"

They took a risk, that's what they do.
Sorry you didn't get much out of it but hey be glad its finally over haha

THIS. This is the main reason on why I found Doubling Down so overrated.

Branding

>They never really got anywhere by "being what there supposed to be"
>They took a risk, that's what they do.
That's very true as well. I hate whiny nostalgiafags, I don't mean to sound like one.

Dont worry man I get you, you don't sound like one

they just layed it on a little too thicc for you

SHUT YER GODDAMN YAP, LESLIE!

Kyle will commit another major fuck-up next season.

Either that or his mom dies

The fact that Kyle got away with influcing Garrison to nuke Canada was frustrating

His brother hates him and he feels like shit, I guess no one really cares about Canada

I’d say The City Part of Town, Raisins, The Poor Kid, and Asspen

My bet is Liane and Clyde’s Dad are going to hook up and Cartman and Clyde are going to end up as step brothers. Both are pretty similar when you think about it. They both were responsible for one of their parents deaths and Clyde is considered the de facto Cartman by the boys.

>"Trump could be impeached if the latest allegations are proven true", says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year.

I want him to be available already so I can force him into high lvl pvp!
same with Imp Tweek

>when the show might not even last the full term.
Even with declining ratings, the show is still the closest thing Comedy Central has to a show people watch. And they have no viable replacement show that could take its place. They're not gonna put that dog down anytime soon.

ain't that the same song and dance with a lot of Networks? All USA has is WWE (who's ratings are at record lows) and Law and Order.

Cable television is dying as a whole. People would rather stream.

Pretty much. Unless you're The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, or Rick and Morty, most people would rather stream it than watch it live.

And to put South Park's ratings in perspective to the rest of the channel's output, CC considers The President Show to be a big success for them even though the show only averages 400,000 viewers per episode.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_President_Show

He's a mystic card right? Also kinda bullshit that pirate week didn't have a pvp event and just gave us discounts and added coins in the pvp pack.

You can even see it in South Park's own viewership. Season 17 had 2 mil on average while 21 had 1 mil.

And for what it's worth, the show's apparently the most popular series on Hulu.
businessinsider.com/most-popular-shows-on-hulu-2017-1

Which is a shame because every episode used to be freely available on SP's own website. That's how I got into South Park.

yeah, but the Jew gonna Jew

im pretty sure theyre gonna add stuff to the pirate event cause the new bebe is on the news page

and yeah pastor craig is mystic

I did that back when I was a casual fan looking for a laugh. Now here I am psychoanalyzing construction paper fourth graders at 1:30 AM.
Dear lord, what's become of me?

>1:30 AM.
East siiieeeed

check out this meme, ima make one of the tweeks work since theyre all so shit

someone drew my New Kid, so that's pretty cool
is there any warboy tweek art

They should have either;

Focused on Garrison as Trump and his antics, and how they effected the town.

Or just ignored the Trump angle, and done an ol' fashioned Southpark season focusing on the kids.

Instead we got a bunch of episodes that felt muddled and that clearly lacked direction. It wasted a lot of time. We didn't even get a three parter focusing on Fractured But Whole. Any episode that was focused on politics (Siri and rednecks, Craig and Tweek, Witch Pursuit) were really uninspired in bith comedy and message this season. The only really good episides were the Hummels and water bear episodes, because they focused on the topic at hand and felt actually sincere and funny. The PC principle arc woukd have been genuinely good, but they adandoned it half way through for a really long drawn out IT reference and more empty Trump jokes. Pick a joke, and stick with it. Finish your plate before you go out and pile more jokes onto it. Trying to half ass it felt like exactly that, half an ass.

Wait it was an 11 episode season?

Why so short?

10 episodes. It's been like that since season 17 I think.

Matt and trey are getting old and trey has questionable mental health (he almost killed himself over the WOW episode because he was so ashamed of it and thought everyone would hate it) so by doing a season of 10 with a couple of break weeks throughout it helps prevent it getting dangerously stressful

Yeah, that was weird of him. But otherwise, Trey has to have nerves of fucking steel to direct, produce, write, act in, and occasionally write music for an episode of a show in under a week on a regular basis.

>he almost killed himself over the WOW episode because he was so ashamed of it and thought everyone would hate it
What the fuck? That was one of the most quoted episodes between my friends and I when we were younger

youtube.com/watch?v=mzJXuwzaZoc
10:20 is a source on suicidal trey

It's like how Dave Chappelle hates Chappelle's Show and wishes his fans would focus more on his standup. Creators are weird and their idea of a perfect work won't fall in line with what the fans think.

They apparently warmed up to the episode since then.
ew.com/gallery/south-park-matt-stone-and-trey-parker-name-their-15-best-episodes-and-53-worst/3-make-love-not-warcraft/

To be fair, did Garrison actually do anything funny or interesting after the "Ms.Garrison" saga and before the "Trump" saga? It felt Like Matt and Trey were bored of him and "where' my country gone" was a good send off for him.

Remember that he was going to get killed off in the original stick of truth game.

>Remember that he was going to get killed off in the original stick of truth game.
Sauce?

>To be fair, did Garrison actually do anything funny or interesting after the "Ms.Garrison" saga and before the "Trump" saga?
I thought Garrison was funny after he came out. Especially when he became the kindergarten teacher for a period of time.

>Pip and Damian
>Ever appearing on the show again

HahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Garrison was going to be killed off? I find that hard to believe desu

they have adventures in hell together

You rolled the wrong trips buddy

christ how bad did he feel after splatty tomato

he's probably in a better mental state now that he has a wife and kids
but I do wonder how he feels about that episode

>he's got kids
one maybe but that niggerkid is literally his wifes son

And I guess they also have another member in their gang