King of the Hill

Is Sup Forums part of the Beast?

I think Dale would browse Sup Forums. Which boards though?

/x/ and /k/ obviously

/k/ Sup Forums diy/ and /x/

What about him?

>Sup Forums

Dale wasn't racist nor did he have any interest in politics.

/diy/ Sup Forums /out/ maybe /an/

But he is a conspiracy theorist

And I would think /ck/

Nah Hank doesn't "cook" he grills. Cooking is a wife's work.

I was going to say that but But still /ck/ does bbq

He wouldn't use the internet all that much to know about it and if he did he'd think we're all a bunch of jackass heathens and weirdo's.

/diy/ and /out/ is the most I could imagine he'd visit and wouldn't touch the others with a ten foot pole. Sup Forums has its weird moments so I can't imagine him staying there to long either.

He'd see the first soccer thread and BWAHHHHHHH out of there.

/ck/ wouldn't be a board Hank visits until Bobby tries introducing him to Sup Forums. He directs Hank to the grill threads and Hank gets hooked. He shitposts at the 'charcoal jackasses' and constantly shills propane which other anons shitpost him on. Eventually Hank gets pissed when an antipropane meme takes off to rile up the 'propanefag' and eventually learns to leave bait threads alone.

The B plot of the Sup Forums episode is revealing Dale posts about his various conspiracies in /x/ and Sup Forums which he believes net him a visit from the Sup Forums party van. In reality it's an unmarked van for a new air conditioning service business that's working the neighborhood.

Why is creating fan episodes of KoTH so much fucking fun?

Does Bobby become a tiki torch wielding Sup Forumsack?

>No interest in politics
Bobby could easily become any cancer that infects this website, that boy is cultbait.

Maybe

probably only /ck/ where he'd make a thread with all his information in the fields in a thread about grill techniques

What would he put under Options?

cooking technique that he favors, so 'Propane' of course

Bobby is an incredibly naive and easily manipulative kid that will immediately fall into any trend of the week.

He could be a raging SJW in one month and a deranged alt-right Sup Forumslack the next.

I think you mean, 'manipulatable,' but yeah.

I'm a little surprised there was never a later KoTH episode where Bobby became a weeb

It is a Hank visits /x/ episode.

Fuck, thanks to HDD I can only read that as "The Vuh-Vitch"

>Options
>not Email

/pro/