I never dropped a comic harder

I never dropped a comic harder.

After everything, this was what made you finally do it?

At that point you might as well just throw it instead.

I actually did like most of the comic other than the white liberal bullshit, but by this point they completely lost my interest.

Fucking TVs stealing our horny women.

Thats a tranny

BKV did some incredible work with The Hood and Y: The Last Man. I'm really sad that his later works are so bad.

Did he ever write any Spider-man? I feel that his snarkyness would work well with Parker.

Doesn't she have a kid? Or is that another character, in which case what's the big deal?

>other than the white liberal bullshit, but by this point they completely lost my interest.
This isn't any worse than anything else in Saga.

No the mom has wings. And its bad because its degenerate

>aliens kissing aliens
>degenerate

I'm morbidly curious as to your logic.

comics are inherently degenerate pol

Its two guys kissing. Its degenerate worse for being interspecies

>Someone is so unironically trggered by a fictional alien and robot kissing that they made a thread about how upset they are

>>>/tumblr/
Oh wait your already here

>taking the bait
>i-inb4 im not pol
nobody outside pol uses degenerate unironically

>guy
>wearing a dress and heels

Even so, who cares?

Back to Sup Forums, faggot.

He has a dick so hes a guy irregardless of what he wears. And it matters because sjws are shoving degeberacy down throats and turning kids gay

Saga is an indie comic which isn't published by DC or Marvel and has no coverage.
It is not edited by any higher power focusing any story beats and diversity.
It's BKV doing his own thing and it's not being forced on literally anyone

>because sjws are shoving degeberacy down throats and turning kids gay
Fucking Poe's Law up in here. I can't tell if you're actually some retarded Sup Forumscuck or just baiting.

>BrianVaughanGoesFullSJW
>Implying this is anything new for BKV
This is just sad. 0/10

In many cultures is not gay if they one is wearing a dress.

It's like you've never read anything by BKV before.

Hey good for TV Prince, he's had a rough life.

i stopped reading Saga when the kid was a baby still

>Its two guys kissing.
They have a gay couple who have sex ON PAGE several volumes back.

>Its degenerate worse for being interspecies
There's also a dude who fucks a spider-woman ( think Drider from D&D ).

Of course to know this you'd have to have actually read the comic you're bitching about.

Spider-woman died too young.

>comic books can turn kids gay

Fuck off Wertham, next you'll say comic books turn kids violent and make them jump off rooftops thinking they can fly.

>Its degenerate worse for being interspecies
The two main characters are different species: the dude is from the moon ( and has horns ) the chick is from the planet ( and has wings ). You find this out in literally the FIRST FUCKING ISSUE.

So, two dudes kissing is a big deal again, huh.

Have we become so anti-SJW that we're Evangelical now? Will someone be claiming that the wildfires in CA are because God is mad that gays aren't being hated enough?

>Two dudes
Um, Excuse me sweetie...

Absolutely. That's ultimately what all "anti-sjw" sentiment boils down to, because it's an idea without a praxis. If you're gonna start telling SJW at every turn, eventually you're gonna start claiming natural disasters as an act of God because believing in global warming is for SJWs.

You're the one getting upset about fictional media having politics you disagree with

#rekt

It was pretty hilarious when SJWs started doing that though

>tfw the most anti-Christfag site on the internet became the most Christfag site ever thanks to their most stupid board

what issue was this? it's gotten so bad that i don't remember most of what happens.

and i don't care for the liberal propaganda, the story is jut shit

Which is hilarious because it's still ridiculously anti-christfag. Why does everyone bitching about Sup Forums somehow see themselves apart from this site and fail to recognize this place is just as anti-Sup Forums as it is Sup Forums.

Sup Forums isn't particularly Christian either.

But "ban this because it offended me!" is just as horrible coming from the far right as it is coming from the far left.

Reddit too, if they weren't so fedora-heavy and Sup Forums didn't hate reddit so much they're willing to change what they like and hate in order to spite them, we probably wouldn't have seen such a change.

it's Sup Forums 's natural progression to become the evangelical anti-hero, because if Jews are forcing acceptance of sexual deviancy then to what end of not the destruction of white wholesome christian family.

Yes, people on here have always been retarded as fuck, now they are being retarded about other shit. Honestly the fiesty chrities just make me laugh though. Fucking 2015 newfags thinking this site hasn't always had one of the largest populations of fags and trannies on the internet, unironically calling Sup Forums users degenerates like that means anything to other 4channers from other 4channers.

Yeah, it couldn't just because some people want freedom, or just want to get laid. It's a conspiracy to destroy THEM, specifically.

And yet most never seem to notice that's the exact same thinking that both SJWs and Islamic fundamentalists have.

this comic has always been bad

>Saga brings up fidget spinners

Well thats gonna date it really hard

Please, use the proper derogatory, call it a shim.

I don't even know how far this is, but regardless, it took you this long to drop it?

The insanity of the evolution of this site is in its identity as counterculture. It was on the edge of societal norms, edgy, apathetic, impossible to offend. No one could have suspected that one day counterculture would become people desiring a traditional life and conservative values, because society had become so utterly hedonistic. Sup Forums is now what Sup Forums was in the beginning, minus the 1488 LARPers who prove poes law. The rest of Sup Forums is pretty much snapchat dogface girls.

>Thats a tranny

Dude.
Not cool.

They like to be called "transformers"

People literally think this is an edit.

No. It is not.

We are at this point people.

well if Sup Forums didnt issue bans its userbase would be 90 per cent JIDF and 10 per cent FBI agents. Now its only 80 per cent JIDF.

i think the worst part about that is that it came out like 6 months after the fidget spinner craze passed. it's just sad.

it's fine. the line would work with any other toy bc it's about the robot trying to seem cool.

those two better get together and keep away from their crazy parents

> it's bad because it's degenerate
> IV, who's bisexual and jerks off thinking about married women he lives with
And THIS is what bothers you?

Since IV appeared in the panel when Hazel mentions men that broke her heart, I bet they either get together and something happens, or IV ends up being the cause they can't be together.

Petrichor is such a downgrade from princess robot it's not even funny.

lol yeah i know the moment is probably supposed to be romantic and life-changing for IV but this really isn't surprising for a guy like him.

RIP princess robot, she was a qt.

BKV please...

Well Hazel talked about love when she was with that rodent kid on the astroid.

But he died a few issues later.

>shim

I've never heard that slur before, define plz?

I dunno.
I still enjoy Saga, I think its enjoyable even if it isn't as great as it used to be.

But this does make me cringe. I'm not really sure who that line was intended for.

There's also the fact that Alana got IV to help them by telling Squire that Hazel was a princess, and the latest issue had Squire telling Güs that he's sad that he will never experience courtly love like his father. That's a lot of foreshadowing.

That's true.
I guess the only reason I have a bit of trouble seeing them together is Hazel's narration said he became her brother. Seems a bit odd that they'd get together after a line like that, unless it was just really temporary, which I guess is what you think'll happen.

Yeah, I've noticed. Sup Forums used to be 90% Jews trolling Jews. Now it's only like 75% Jews. There are more and more people there who don't realize the whole thing is one big joke.

Fidget spinners are going to be like rubix cubes. It'll stop being a huge fad, but it'll still be a standard toy you can buy easily and everyone knows what it is.

B-But muh brother!

Guy got 'you're-like-a-brother-to-me' zoned literally in second page that they meet.

I dunno, its too early to say, but I doubt fidget spinners will be the next rubix cube.

I see them more as the next Tamogachi, beanie baby, pogs, etc. A fad that lets you look back and say "Oh, this was written in X year"

Thats future narration.
As I said it is possible they date for a bit but break it off for whatever reason.

Well, Prince and Princess were cousins, so we know that robots are like real life royalty and just because someone is related to you, it doesn't mean you'll not fuck them.

To me, the other options are 1) since Squire has been show to have strong feelings about killing and that gets people fucked in this comic, something horrible is going to happen to him and that will be the heartbreak Hazel was talking about 2) he'll end up trying to connect to his roots as royalty and that will ruin their relationship.

honestly knowing this comic one of them is probably gay

Honestly, as long as they have some happy relationship, platonic or romantic, I don't really care.
I just want them to be close in some way.

I doubt it. Fidget spinners are cheap, simple, non-electronic, and difficult to break. They'll be around.
Beanie baby type dolls are are real easy to find, too.

my nephews don't even remember what a fidget spinner is and they had like 10 earlier in the year. fuck off.

This. Bets on the girl.

> a happy relationship
lmao user, what comic have you been reading?

so did alana get her abortion?

>fuck off

Geez dude, it's just fidget spinners, don't get mad that I disagree.

Yes, effectively making about half this arc a waste of time.

you sound like an autist that invested in them or something. you're not disagreeing you're defending them.

wtf Saga hasn't been cancelled yet?

So boring.

You sound like you have a seriously repressed hatred for them. Did a fidget spinner touch you in your no-no zone?

I know, thats why I want it more
I'm kinda assuming we are gonna flash back a bit in the next issue to show us the immediate results of it

It looks like the next issue will focus on IV, though. The "we're fucked" makes me think it will be either about him and Petrichor (god, I hope not) or the kingdom will somehow find them.

Saga has the same problem as most of BKV's stuff. It's great issue to issue or arc to arc cliff hanger stuff but he can't write a satisfying ending to save his life. I love Y the Last Man to death but that ending is awful

Which one? Horns or Lord Atomsk?

I assume it'll be about him and Petrichor bonding or something, which will explain how Petrichor managed to convince the others to let IV back on the ship

Seriously? It's self-explanatory. A combo of she and him. just a better sounding word than He-She or Tranny.

Thanks user.

But shim is an actual word that doesn't mean that at all.

Look up TheDailySignalNews/videos/967580886741197/ on Facebook.

>degenerate

nice buzzword you got there, using it to describe two consenting adults instead of something actually degenerate

Degenerate = other people having fun

lazy fucking writing if i ever saw it. i mean damn. wow.

>they grow up as brother and sister
>have sex
>have a warped tv hybrid winged hoof horn creature that's a premie and dies
>IV blames the mentally challenged kid whose father he murdered for having the gall to demand justice for the death of his family
>IV's son does the same thing and kidnaps another tv baby

The Kris Anka story in this week's Wicked + Divine special is making me think of dropping the book entirely.

It's two gay guys haven't sex, explicitly. Hard dicks, all that.

Nice

Also that's still going? I assumed for some reason it was gonna wrap up ages ago around when the girl that everyone considered the main character got gibbed

I think they are doing some one-shots by various creators right now, but should be back by the original creative team early next year, yeah.

This. Now try reading that monkey comic.

BKV said that he plans to breach Y's total issue count a few years ago, so expect issue #100 soon.

>not uploading that video to jewtube
Sad.

>liberal propaganda

Agreed, never trust the winged scum.