Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Steven. He should've realized he is too stupid to make big decisions himself by then.

It made sense for Connie to be mad at Steven for not fusing with her when it counted, and then sacrificing himself. She was clearly just really worried and scared that he'd died.

But man did they not fucking handle this part right.

OP for making this thread and me for encouraging him by replying to it.

Lion

Sugar, for not knowing what to do to her serie and making chapter that will nead to nothing or just balancing the status quo

the poo

Both

Steven for acting like a moron and not treating the event that had occurred seriously just because things happened to luckily work out thanks to Lars Ex Machina

Connie for bitching at him when there wasn't really much that could have been done at that particular moment when they were all at aqua's mercy

connie for letting a teenage girl run roughshod over him

To be fair the Gems where of the ropes at that point. Aquamarine paralize everyone easily and if Steven atacked her at that moment Topaz was still there to stop him.
Giving himself up was the only option a that point.

>Lars is on a hostile alien world right now, being hunted by omnicidal space warlords
>if they catch him, they'll almost certainly torture him until he reveals that I'm back on Earth
>so there's a very good chance that an entire space armada will be parked in high orbit within the next few days, leading to our horrible and utter demise
>also I should probably tell the Barrigas that their son died and is now a zombie and at least attempt to ease the suffering they feel from their loss
>but fuck that we gotta deal with terrible shoehorned girlfriend problems and play in a band

Sugar. Sugar was in the wrong here.

Both, Connie for being a selfish bitch and getting angry at Steven for making what was essentially the only real decision he had just because he fucking left her behind, and Steven for being an autistic crybaby faggot about it.

Yo mama

he left in part because he fears losing her more than death. she wasn't happy because she fears losing him more than death.

Connie, absolutely.

Definitely not Lion.

Sugar for making this turd.

Except that they would very probably take the captive humans to the zoo, which is much easier to escape than Homeworld.

>But man did they not fucking handle this part right.

You have to remember that this show is heavily influenced by toxic feminist and SJW beliefs. So obviously the blame had to be placed on the male and not the strong young woman of color.

Not trolling.

You could just feel Rebecca's boyfriend problems within this bomb. The one that stings me the most is that they play Connie 100% in the right and this will never be brought up again.

Litteraly Only because Steven is her only source to cool gem adventures. Connie simply wants to larp her story book fantasy, it's still fun to her, still a game to her. She hasn't been pushed to the abyss yet.

you for watching it

Lars almost dying while Connie and Steven were playing hide and seek is definitely Lion's fault

This. I thought I was the only one bothered that steven didn't go amd comfort Lars parents. I thought that maybe Dewey Wins would be about Steven using Dewey as a pawn avoid facing the consequences, but no it was just about him and Connie. I like Connie but there are bigger things going on than her and Steven. I could go on all day about how hard this bomb dropped the ball.

I was so confused at the mayor episode. You know, right after Steven does whatever, you'd think the VERY next logical step would be to resolve the issue, but nope we're gonna... delay it? Because the mayor not being elected is more important? I wish they showed Steven eating those retard pills atleast

Steven, unequivocally
He put Connie in constant danger just by being around her, made her train so she could protect herself and genuinely wanted to fight next to her
And then he abandoned her
I mean, he’s not wrong for choosing to go to home world by himself, but for even dragging Connie into this world because he had a crush

>dragging connie into this
No Tumblrina. I know it's hard to grasp but your "queen" wanted to do this and forced herself into this.

It's not like a kid might not react to weird feelings like Connie did by getting upset and being avoidant. But the way it was written put me off. Steven went to die to save them. I can see Connie's emotions being a mess and she couldn't deal and being mad at Steven for sacrificing himself because she cares about him even if there was no other choice. But the show really beat down when he'd just done and faced such a horrifying kid it came across as weird and Connie was offputting. Basically the premise of both kids acting strangely and doing awkward things like real child soldiers do is believable, a lot of child soldiers get all fucked up or full on crack up, but the execution was not very good.

All you need to know is
MEN = WRONG
WOMEN = RIGHT

Feminism 101

>Aquamarines entire ability
It's so broken that it's actually lame.