Moonstruck Storytime #4

Making this new thread because reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-caImkViE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this was already posted in the last thread...

Well, might as well finish while I started.

You're a special brand of retarded, OP.

While I was a proud rider of the short bus IRL

Huh, I don't recall seeing this page in the other thread

And that's all "Xhe" wrote.

Letter pages.

Fan "art"

When will the fat chick get cucked already?

>Flatulence, much like power and gender,

Someone needs to submit some seriously hardcore lewds as fanart, something like the fat werewolf chick taking a massive minotaur dick up the ass while she screams "Oh fuck! Fuck the gay out of both of us"

You know, we should send fanart too, but it should be something like what happened with America.
Like some insult that goes over the heads of the authors or something.

Maybe have an insult on a character's shirt written in braille or morse code.

Might be a bit too long to put on a shirt without someone wonder "what the hell is all that shit?"

Maybe something like Levi 2013

This just reminds me so much of some DA comic that was storytimed a while back.
Two morbidly obese siblings run a bakery, the brother looks like Dante from DMC if he weighed as much as Boogie, and the sister looks like Sailor Moon with pink hair if she ate the other senshi.
And there was some redheaded twink that kept getting more and more medical hardware attached to him, starting with a back brace and ending up to the point that he couldn't fish his dick out to use the bathroom. And all the medical equipment was painstakingly detailed and accurate, like it was the author's real fetish in all of it.

I swear to god this is real and not just some fever dream I had while the medicine was kicking in.

And abstract form of Loss, done in braille.

user, you could claim to have seen absolutely anything on deviantart and I'd believe you, I don't get why Sup Forums gets the bad rep while fucking deviantart exists.

I II
II I_

Now do it with dots in a two by three pattern.

⠕⠏⠑⠝⠏⠕⠔⠞
⠞⠁⠇⠅⠉⠗⠽

I couldn't help myself.

Well fuck now I have to see this shit

Genius

So what is this comic about? is it like Homestuck meets Moon over June?

It's about a world where all sorts of magical and mythological creatures live together in a standard ass 2017 world and apparently the fact that there's giant monsters literally everywhere hasn't effected how society evolved in absolutely anyway outside of having way more gays than would be statistically likely.
Also there's absolutely no conflict and is boring as fuck.

>Comparing this to Moon over June

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-caImkViE

Its called cannoli,and the artst does have a weird medical fetish.

>that ass
STICC

I still wanna fuck the fox man

I usually like campy and extroverted characters but this guy is annoying as fuck.