ITT : we thank the rust belt

ITT : we thank the rust belt

Thank you rust belt.
Thank you Michigan.
Thank you Pennsylvania.
Thank you Wisconsin.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/07/super-pac-hoping-amish-voters-will-make-election-day-gop-barn-raiser.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you, rust belt.

You're the best :3

Thanks rust belt

based rustbelt

Ohio here. Did we vote for Hillary?

you're welcome

now lets MAGA

PA fag here. We did it for you.

White niggers that's what you all are.

P I T T S B U R G H

The rust belt wasn't just a meme after all. They came through for us. Thank you guys

Thank you based rust belt

A SAVIOR CAME FROM BETHLEHEM

Michigan send our regards

Hey! Don't forget about us!

I know we don't deserve it but can we at least throw a little props toward MN for ALMOST turning red? That is huge in this state. I mean the fact that Trump was within spitting distance of winning MN is incredible.

t. Minnesotan trying to feel better about his vote.

more like rustle-belt amirite

THANKYOU U CHEEKY WANKERS

It's crazy how Illinois is still blue. Aren't Illinoisfags redpilled by how Democrats rule has turned Chicago into Chiraq?

Pennsylvania is a crazy place. I talked to people who haven't voted for years because they've been getting ready for the apocalypse and Trump got them out here to vote. I knew it'd turn red.

Thank you based Rustbelt

All of the state is Republican except for Chicago

yw

Nope.

Thank you rust belt. Stay based.

eat shit and die, libtard.

No, we pulled through.

califag here. thanks you guys.

No thanks necessary, it was my pleasure

The working poor finally realizing that the left hates them them is truly a glorious thing. It really is hilarious how a party that only upper-class urban whites reliably vote for attempts to appeal to the poor, I'm glad the working class of America finally sees through the ruse.

Based Ohio

rusty rusty just fuck clinton's shit uppy

Live in philly but was born and raised in Bethlehem. Dad worked for Bethlehem steel till they closed. He worked 4 shitty jobs to keep us the lights on at our house and cloths on our backs. He died of cancer 2 years ago. The only time he ever talked to be about how hard it was is when he was close to death and moved in with me since mom couldn't take care of him anymore. He asked me "why did everyone turn thier backs on us? Why did the jobs leave?". Dad I hope this starts to make up for it. I hope we can turn this around.

Don't forget Ohio and Wisconsin Serb bro.

MI here. We did good

Godspeed

Thank you rust belt!

Trump is gonna take some coke and wash off all that rust, and then you're gonna be the steel belt again, bigger and better and stronger than ever before!

I'm sorry your family went through such hard times user.

Trump is going to bring the industry back, the rust belt should have never died, America is not going to be raped any longer.

I hope Trump eliminating NAFTA helps our industries recover too, we have lost much to Mexico, I'm so tired of it always being so hard for the working class.

So did 8+ years of rural Americans being told by liberals that they were backwards retards finally backfire?

I never supported Trump, but I don't get why people are so surprised this happened when half the fucking population has been alienated by left-politics for years

I had a family of mostly democrats that voted trump. He wasn't just a republican, he was a candidate for AMERICANS

White people are sick of being called idiots, racists, nazis, monsters etc by the left.

I can't believe the left hasn't figured out that saying these things only drives people away from their party.

Thank you, Pennsylvania.
Thank you, Wisconsin.
Thank you, Michigan.

based PA

thank you

according to the guardian, michigan isn't done yet

he won by like 10% in ohio, huge victory

FAR WEST + CONFEDERACY + MIDWEST + RUST BELT = WE WILL GET YOU HIPSTER

REMOVE DILDO FROM THE PREMISES

You think they were pissed before

whats going to happen after they realize Trump has sold them a load of shit just like Obama?

Balkanization when?

I just remember when I was 18 and just finished high school and my dad telling me I had to go to college. He told me I had to move in with my grandmother who lived in Philly so I could go to community college. Went for nursing. I remeber when I graduated and seeing both my mom and dad crying. Fuck man they deserved better.

I doubt with just some precincts in genesee left she will make up the lead.

America's working poor were originally co-opted by the left who appeased union-led riots against their employers.

It turns out that trusting judeo-bolsheviks who will just as easily replace you with third worlders once you've elected them, isn't a good idea.

You really think that's true? One man is going to reverse 50 years of globalization in just 4? You people sound just like the Obama zombies after the election

and it isn't Flint, it is flushing Twnshp

Michigan is red.

I really didn't expect him to win there. When Fox called Wisconsin for him I lost my shit.

When they called it I knew he won. I yelled in joy.

As soon as Wisconsin was called I knew it was over. Even making libshits rage with election maps I always kept Wisconsin blue.

As expected. Trump even blew me the fuck out.

If Trump can win an election utterly stacked against him in every conceivable way he can change the way things are going, this year has been nothing but surprises, I wouldn't put a working class revival out of the picture at all.

I kept saying Michigan was going red (from there and saw his support here) but fuck man I did not expect WI to turn too. Hell, even MN was close.

Nope. It will take some time and as usual the Republican will put the wheels in motion and the next Demshit president will take credit for an economic recovery they never started.

nw Indiana rusty belt reporting in. I can say that the majority of steel mill workers and people in labor and trade jobs here got sick of out sourcing bullshit. we never forgot NAFTA. hoping for recovery.

>tfw you voted red in PA, even tho you thought it was going solid blue for sure

It is interesting though because republicans have control of everything now. I think FOX sais it was the first time in almost a hundred years they have EVERYTHING

>When your part of rustbelt but NYC invalidates your votes in electoral count

fuck you NYC I hope massive chimpouts happen. Mini California cancer shitting up this state.

Rust belt is also where all the Amish are.

Thank you based Amish for bringing Trump to us all.

PA was useful!

Most republicans are massive free trade globalists

Trump will suffer the same fate as Obama did with a do nothing congress

The system is still broken and now the establishment has co-opted your righteous indignation for the 4th straight election

congrats

Obama didn't have the house or senate. We have both, and soon the Supreme Court.

rusty rusty just fuck clinton's shit uppy

First time since 1928 or so since this has happened. Incredible.

PA Fag here, you are welcome. It was an honor to fight this meme war.

based fucking rustbelt bros

Trump is the Republican party now.

Ryan will have to give up some free trade to keep the rust belt happy.

CTR, are you sad?

Amish don't vote

Amazing

Obummer's legacy right there hahaha

>CTR becomes racist
Wow!

Based as fuck rusty anons saved the day

The Penguins won too :^)

>implying the senate and congress are not completely gassed up on special intensest money

It looks good that trump spent less per vote but the republicans still had that big money IV jammed directly into congress's veins

thanks you rusty anons!

fuck Philadelphia tho tbqh famalam

I have always liked the Amish. It's not my ideal lifestyle but you really have to respect it.

>tfw arm wrestled a Hutterite in North Dakota and he wrecked my shit because I am a city slicker

Farm work will turn you into a beast.

Proud of my state

read some news.

GOP super pacs were getting out the amish vote this election.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/07/super-pac-hoping-amish-voters-will-make-election-day-gop-barn-raiser.html

Thank you for voting for a retard, you retards.

THANK YOU BASED RUSTIES

I only wish they had kept the tally going past 270 so we could have seen him break the 300 mark.

bruh thousands of Amish were given rides to the polls, they literally delivered PA and won the election for Trump

appalachia owns

Guardian could, at the least, call AZ and AK.

MAKE THE LAKES GREAT AGAIN

Thank you based rust belt.
Truly the savior of western civilization.

Thank you rust belt

All part of a days work

>Claim to be blue state
>Vote Trump

Pittsburgh-fag here, I didn't even bother to vote because I thought we were gonna go hard blue
I'm sorry I doubted us

Fucking packers fans everytime get BTFO

Rusty rusty just fuck clintons shit uppy

You're a piece of shit, but at least now you've realized that even in the heart of darkness, your vote can matter.

You're welcome. Praise kek

Pennsyltucky rose up.

PA was a terrific surprise and a real nailbiter.

>Not voting

I voted in MN and even us Scandi/Germ cucks almost pulled out an upset. You have no excuse.

SHAME

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't vote

lol why

thx rust belt

Rusty Trombones to you all