New Black Panther trailer

New Black Panther trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=JkoqZaH26R4

I'm worried. They seem to be hamming it up.

Who cares, it's black panther

What's the deal with the guy with all the flesh bumps? Is that an african tribal thing like the neck rings? How do they do that?

>Some negress is smarter than Tony Stark
I better see Wakandans dropping like flies in Infinity War

>niggers

They scar themselves
IIRC they deliberately burn them on

HOL UP

Tribal scarification.

>I'm worried. They seem to be hamming it up
Because capes are made for ham and cheese. Good directors like Coogler see it as an opportunity to lighten up and go crazy in a way that they don't normally get to do.

Secondaries be gone

It's like I'm really on Sup Forums!

>BURAKU PANTA

I've only seen one movie by Cooger, Creed, but Just from that he seems to know what he's doing.

Even Priest acknowledges that they're some of the most stuck up, isolationist cunts in the MU
Wakandans are the closest things to elves in the MCU
I fucking hate elves

I don't get it. Killmonger is Golden Panther? What?

I don't really read BP. I only know one villain and that's M'Baku. What's Michael B. Jordan's whole deal?

We're not getting started about elves.

Don't know why you connect that to Shuri in this movie though. She seems like a fun character. And the nature of Wakanda's isolation differs by portrayal. It hasn't always been shown as "Millions of African refugees want in to escape poverty, but Wakanda built the wall." For one thing, Wakanda's technological advancement was shown to be a secret in the early comics, and it looks like that's what they're going with here.

>SO THIS IS THE POWER OF THE BLACK PANTHER!

They just made it appeal to Japanese audiences more obviously. I think they're going for cool toys too, BP seems to be more popular with kids this year than ever.

Yeah they fucked up not using Man-Ape. Someone said it would be "racists" but given the movies wardrobe, he'd fit right into the scheme perfectly.

Klaw seems cool though.

He's in the movie, and they incorporated gorilla fur and a gorilla motif into the costume. He's just not running around in a full white gorilla skin.

>I'm worried. They seem to be hamming it up.

Eh, I think that's more that this trailer was cut for Japan, and Japanese people are both mystified by and scared of black people.

Bad music choice

I think they're probably going to establish him here, then have him be full-villain in the sequel

For Vanu!

The guy next to him is wearing white fur, so I guess they wanted to include it but not dump all the traits onto one character. You know, to space it out

Kilmonger/Michael B. sounds absolutely shit and is probably the least intimidating sounding villain in the MCU so far which is saying a lot

*Burakku Pansaa

Looks awesome desu.

SHOW ME MY RESPECT AND BOW DOWN

WE

>WE WUZ ELFS AND SHIET

>GOLDEN CITIES NIGGA

>SWORDS MADE OF VIBRATORDUM!

Mary Sue/10

Isn't calling him Black Panther redundant? He's already black. The Panther sounds better imo.

WE WUZ ELVES AND SHIT

A supporting character who acts as a Q to the main hero? Bullshit. I can see how the comic version might be considered a Mary Sue, but this one is basically preventing T'Challa from being one himself.

>it's black panther

>not liking lesser known characters
>on fucking Sup Forums

kys

Do you think someone on tumblr will diversify the cast with their fanart ?

well i do love ham

Stop arguing with Sup Forums

Isn't he shown in the lineup alongside Black Panther in the Infinity War trailer? That would make an interesting dynamic if they do make him a villain later on.