Characters that made the entire show worse

fuck this stupid fucking cunt. she literally drops the entire show's rating by at least a full point by just existing. her entire puprose is to be comic relief, and yet she is nothing but fucking cringe; every single time she opens her mouth.

even the other characters in the show acknowledge how unfunny and annoying she is, no one ever laughs at her 'jokes', and there is an entire episode with them all telling her to fuck off. .

funny enough, even the staff decided she just needed to go kill herself, and after like only a season they completely replaced her as comic relief with leni, who ACTUALLY has good jokes

>Being this much of a virgin
How sad

C'mon, Clyde obviously is by far worse

i want to be able to watch my children's cartoons and love my wife
>pic related
without this shitty sister ruining things.

uhhg, yeah hes pretty fucking bad, i can't even think of a single time he has made me laugh, the shit he does around lori is cringy and stupid.

Rock Nigger

But Luan is best girl

She's not great, but she isn't the worst Loud sister. Lisa, on the other hand, is annoying as fuck.

That's not lapiz

> her entire puprose is to be comic relief, and yet she is nothing but fucking cringe; every single time she opens her mouth

That's the point.

LUAN A CUTE!

Shes hilarious. When did you realize you have chronic shit taste OP?

That's not every character except the dad but also probably the dad because I've only seen a couple episodes and I'm sure they turn him into an annoying character because the writers are awful

I'd say this insufferable cunt is far worse

She used to be worst girl but I think she became good once the writers figured out how to write her.

I think the title of worst girl goes to Lori.

Is that a gun in a kids show?

It's weird to me that he mentions how the characters on the show call her out for being unfunny. But still doesn't understand that that's the point of the character.

The Aprils Fools day episodes just turn her worse, from unfunny to an outright bitch

That's an edit.

Nah, Greg is the only decent character in the show and somehow remains so for the whole run.

It's not a very good shtick, to be fair.

>that episode where the family thinks she an obnoxious cunt.
hearing her broken and depressed made me diamonds

I didnt know people hated her.

Im actually surprised.

Fuck off m8 Lori is great. Lola is the worst Loud.

On here, hating or liking something more intensely than warranted should not be a surprise.

He's briefly shitty in House Guest but I blame THE ASIAN