It's happening

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-11/fox-deal-is-said-coming-within-days-giving-murdoch-disney-stake
TLDR
> Deal will be officially announced as soon as this week
> Comcast is no longer in the picture
> Deal would give Disney control over Fox's tv and movie studio, the majority of the cable networks (excluding Fox News and Sports), National Geographic and international assets
> The murdochs would control 5% of Disney and still own the Broadcast networks as well as Fox News and Fox Sports
> Disney will have a monopoly and we are all fucked.

Wasn’t Comcast with TimeWarner or I’m confused?

So will they get F4?

Next is EA

One Mouse to rule them all, one Mouse to find them,
One Mouse to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

I think the government will end up suing Disney over anti-monopoly shit.

The F4 rights aren’t with Fox.

>Bloomberg?
Oh yes that's a real news and source of information site.

All shall fall 'neath the banner of the Mouse.

Disney is kosher.

I know, it's just that it's the best pic related to DisFox that I have.

Disney already owns the government. It's how they manage to keep extending copyright law to prevent Mickey Mouse from becoming public domain.

Speaking of which, when was the last extension done? Aren't they due for another soon?

A Republican government will sue for anti-monopoly shit?

How much of the mass media and entertainment industry will Disney control now?

>The F4 rights aren’t with Fox.

I only take my news form RT.

Runs out in 22 IIRC, so people think the extension talks will start to happen next year.

I'm surprised that none of anti-monopoly laws are being invoked.

It's an idiot who keeps going to those threads saying Constantine Films have the rights, when they're just pretty much publishers, so they can't do shit with the F4 movie rights.

Fuck this. Disney is just being unfair now.

It's as if things are really loose under Trump and all for big business.

> Disney will have a monopoly and we are all fucked
Do you even know what a monopoly even is?

how long until Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network get bought?

Shut up Boco

Aren’t the Hulk publishing rights with Universal? That’s why there isn’t Disney Hulk movie, if Disney doesn’t get the F4 publishing rights the F4 would be just background characters in the MCU without their own movies.

Based Trump returning the X-Men and FF back home.

>if Disney doesn’t get the F4 publishing rights the F4 would be just background characters in the MCU without their own movies.
Literally perfect.

He is personal friend of Kike Perlmutter.

>disney touch EA
>die

No one should take that risk

I know. After Jerusalem he's the poster boy for Israel right now.

Barron is probably set to marry Gal Gadot's, aka the best Israeli actress of all time, daughter in the future.

FF aren’t interesting as their enemies, people want Dr Doom against the Avengers, the Negative Zone, Blastaar, Annihulus, Kang,..

>people want Dr Doom against the Avengers, the Negative Zone, Blastaar, Annihulus, Kang...
And that's exactly what we'll be getting if they apply the Universal treatment to the FF.

Remember General Ross already appeared in an MCU movie that didn't featured the Hulk.

It's pure insanity that Kang went with the Fantastic 4 package. Can anyone think of any key stories that Kang had with them? Was there something really early? Because from what I've seen, he's an Avengers villain first and foremost.

Also, this is going to be great news for James Gunn and anyone else about to play in the the Marvel cosmic sandbox, because that just got a ton of new toys.

My guess is its cause Kang is Doom, maybe, in the Lee run.

>aka the best Israeli actress of all time
God, really? That's so sad. Famous, I would accept.

>2011
>Trump
Really now?

But then you have Wanda and Pietro.

they tried to stop ATT/WB.

>It's as if things are really loose under Trump and all for big business.

Oh, fuck off.

And the Inhumans.

Well might as well bring it up here instead of starting a new thread; Post your MCU F4/X-Men cast and script ideas.

Don't try to pretend like this wasn't a problem before Trump

That deal fell through

>My guess is its cause Kang is Doom, maybe, in the Lee run.
That "maybe" is worth Fox negotiating Kang into the package when they bought it, even with the shortage of actual shared history? Seems weird to me.

Isnt Doom an ancestor of Kang?

Adventurous genius billionaire takes his privately built (think Space-X) craft to explore some strange phenomena left in space post-Infinity War.
Exposed to residual energy from the Stones.
Super Powers result, along with ideas about being heroes and further exploring strange places.

>wanting EA after BF2

Yeah, maybe not.

>and still own the Broadcast networks
So I guess this means stuff like Gotham and Lucifer would be safe since Fox doesn't own or make them, just broadcasts them.

Comcast got cucked by the Mouse. TimeWarner is too busy trying to get inside AT&T pants.

Lawsuits giving rights are bullshit and get bullshit loopholes, more at 11.

>not WWE

66' Batman in the other hand...

This. The American relationship between politics and economics has been the bad joke of "companies can do whatever they want, because they pay their way into politics" for years. Trump is just the punchline of "An actual billionaire paid his way into the most powerful office in the country." He's not the root of the problem he's just its logical extreme.

Disney had a 2 billion a year game franchise and they exited it because it was more cost effective to just license out.

Why would they get back in the game business right after quitting?

>they force WWE apparitions in Bautista's MCU contract

No. He is a descendant of Reed's father. Though recently Waid retconned him into being the Celestial Madonna's child.

Buy the blu-rays while you still can.

There was a lawsuit? My memory is fuzzy on that.

>the Celestial Madonna's child.
Mantis?

Does anyone know what IP's Fox actually own? Do they own stuff like the Simpsons, Family Guy, Orville etc. Or do they just broadcast them like Lucifer and Gotham?

>WWE world in the next Kingdom Hearts
>Hulk Hogan summon

Will this be the final nail on the Simpsons coffin?

Disney's WWE would legitimately be more entertaining than most of the shlock on WWE today.

His very first appearance was as Rama-Tut, in Fantastic Four. Also, Doom's Time Travel tech is what allows him to go back to Egypt, the present and then the 40th Century because he took a wrong turn at 2016.

>Hulk Hogan summon
Sorry, sweetie, but that person is too problematic.

You get the Big Dog Yard and be happy with it.

They own them, same with X-files and Aliens.

If it means Vince finally fucking off and let Triple H/Steph/Shane actually make a better product, then I'm sure everyone would be in.

And this was how man gave up thought,
By making ideas something to be bought.

Forget that, give me a Heartless Xenomorph boss fight on the Gummyship.

>You've lived long enough to witness a Simpsons themed world in Kingdom Hearts 4

So, what will be the first Anime studio Disney will buy?

Will they go for the much-love-needed Gainax or straight up to the big leagues and buy KyoAni?

Does anyone besides white trash even care about wrestling anymore? Its just a training grown for buff actors, and it hasnt been fun since the 1980s when everyone was on cocaine and steroids

>It's just a training ground for buff actors
It's actually been focused more towards athelticism instead of STRENGTH AND MUSCLES recently.

They'll buy Crunchyroll first

>Disney buys EA
>Disney shuts down EA just like the companies EA destroyed
Pottery

And by athleticism he means dumb flippy shit that's killing the company.

I doubt Disney would go for an anime company, but the connection/partnership that has existed for so long between them and Ghibli all but ensures that if they wanted to venture out into that, they'd take it.

Oh, my god, this would give them a serious boost to their streaming service.

They don't have the money to buy out nippon honor. it's illegal for foreign companies to own japanese ones in japan.

Sorry your golden boy never drew dimes.

I don't think that would matter as much as the clear prospect of Disney owning a majority stake in Hulu.

>The Simpsons are going to DisneyWorld!

Disney is fucking terrifying. Because unlike every other big company that hires through nepotism, Disney is fucking competent.
Like compare them to EA or Sony Pictures, both of which are staffed by stupid greedy fucks who ended up crashing their IPs into the ground.

Disney is so utterly ruthless in their greed that they don't have time for incompetence or nepotism. They're efficient evil.

>Simpsons shitposting in Kingdom Hearts threads
Christ no.

They will once Trump saves them from the Korean menace.

Yeah but that's only because President Retard has a hateboner for CNN.

>t. Kevin Nash

What kills the WWE company is forced "Next John Cenas" like Ramen Rains and completely stupid storylines that only make people shut off their TV.

>They're efficient evil.
Was, dare I say, Adolf right?

Disney is the definition of a Lawful Evil corporation.

Viacom owns Nick and CN is owned by TW. Nigger does anyone on Sup Forums know absolutely anything about the industry?

kang was established as rama tut in his first appearance in avengers so the character is ff by default.

This is really just one jew getting more of the jew pie, nothing's changed.

Ironically, Roman is far from being an "athlete" like that user said.

At his core WWE is still governed by big muscly guys (Lesnar, Strowman, Ramen).

If Hitler was efficient he would have finished the job.

What even is Viacom compared to Disney and Warner?

I mean, Nick is viewed as being one of the main 3, but on one side it's King Mickey Mouse and the Avengers and Spider-Man, and on the other is Bugs Bunny and the Justice League, and Nick has... ???

It is true that muscles are still the most important factor (Strowman is fucking good though no matter what side of the drawing/workrate coin you're on), but there's definitely less of a focus. Guys like Styles never would have been seen as championship material so many years ago.

Then again Jinder wasn't either

I'd like to think that Disney is a lot like COBRA from GI Joe.

>So, what will be the first Anime studio Disney will buy?

None. The Korean War Part Deux/possible WW3 that Trump will spark will either destroy Japan or leave it ripe for conquest by the Chinese before Disney gets the chance.

Brainlet here.

Why would Disney do with a a majority stake on Hulu when they're planning to launch their own streaming service anyways?

And there goes my 100% white cast in an entertainment industry.