Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mc-jLWyxZjI
youtube.com/watch?v=RvamRJvAB2U
youtube.com/watch?v=3qfznmXxWtc
youtube.com/watch?v=J1QOx0511Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=M4mip6TN-18
youtube.com/watch?v=g4flAZEgtjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the republic admits it does war crimes?

what game?

Loved this scene. Plus that was the first time I heard "hell" in a CN show. I was kinda shocked.

I liked this show a lot, its actually what introduced me to the Star Wars franchise, so I was kinda sad when I realized lots of their characters didn't have a part in the movies.
Star War the clone Wars, one of the first couple episodes. Good show, I reccomend a watch.

You take droids as prisoner?

CIS scum deserve no mercy.

droids are resources, do with them what you will
scrap metal, spare parts, reprogramming, resale
they're just lumps of metal

This episode sold me on Clone Wars people say season 1+2 suck but I honestly think the entire show is good.

Unlike Rebels

I kinda liked Ahsoka seeing Anakin and what he became.

Damn that's brutal

War is hell.

fuck

Man the clones were the best episodes.

Yeah but fucking Filoni doesn't kill her off. It was the perfect end Anakin killing off the one remaining thing from his old life and combined with a fantastic build up of Ashoka coming to the fact that Vaders Anakin.

I honestly think Rebels season 1 is better than the rest of the show since when it comes down to it Rebels is a good kids show but then you have the later seasons trying to act all serious and appeal to the clone wars fans who never liked the show to begin with and hate how the plots,animation, direction in severely limited

anybody have a webm or gif of one of the first episode of plo koon where the droids are opening stranded stormtrooper ships and they're getting sucked in to space and plo koon's crew is watching it happen, waiting for their turn?

damn it plo koon was fuckin cool

>we will never have a show as violent as star wars the clone wars ever again
i wanna go back

>thinking it pans into a ship that'll make it only for everyone to get blasted to fuck 2 seconds later
really not expecting that

Wait is this show good?

I actually liked gendys short is just more of the same?

Many people dont realize this but the 2008 show actually made Genndy Wars technically canon. Anakin/Obi-Wans designs were literally out of Genndy Wars also in of the early episodes Ventress mentions her duel with Anakin from Genndy Wars.

Werent they gonna add a Dark Horse ARC Trooper but Lucas got mad since the Troopers name was Alpha and also they were gonna add Durge but Lucas wanted a new bounty hunter added.

>inb4 Lucas dogpile
Plenty of stuff from the EU was put in TCW and the PT with George's blessing.
Small example- Republic Commandos.

Disney would never allow for violent shit on their channel.

I really fucking hated that 10 second cameo like they made special models just for a bit of fan service

You mean you dont like how Kanan/Ezra dual wield a blaster and a light saber but instead shove people to the ground?

okay

It varied a lot in quality between episodes depending on which characters were getting focus, and occasionally had moments where it got way too real for a kid's show.
youtube.com/watch?v=mc-jLWyxZjI

>its actually what introduced me to the Star Wars franchise
No offense, but you're too young to be here.

>Some jedi were actually agreeing with what she was saying.
>That little smile between Anakin and Ahsoka.
>"is that true Barris?"
>"Take her away"
I loved this show.

Ill say Rebels is a good show if they give a Rex Vs. Cody episode where they fight bare chested on top of a star destroyer

>Cody
Filoni could not give two shits about Cody.

What leaked workprint of X-Men Origins: Wolverine is this?

>best arc

Saddest clone wars moments?

No one cares about Cody

I dont get how he is one of the 1st named Clone Troopers but no one ever expanded on him

Anakin gave no shits this entire series.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvamRJvAB2U
youtube.com/watch?v=3qfznmXxWtc
youtube.com/watch?v=J1QOx0511Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=M4mip6TN-18

When Clone 99 died.

Is that a fucking PPC?

Yeah, it would have been better if Ashoka died in that temple, just to really seal the deal on how far Anakin had fallen.

Then again. Anakin was somehow redeemed at the end of the original trilogy

>somehow
Unshackling an entire galaxy ain't no little thing.

F

>[cantina band playing Fortunate Son in the distance]

Smells like...victory.

>mfw you realize the clone wars is star wars kino that did better to the prequels than the prequels

>that did better to the prequels than the prequels
In some aspects.
There's nothing that outdoes Padme's ruminations in it for me though. Closest thing is Ahsoka walking away from the Temple.
Also Coruscant looks sexier in RotS than in TCW.

War is hell.

>[it ain't me starts playing]

Those were great episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=g4flAZEgtjs

no she wasnt

She was but she killed innocent people and framed Ashoka to get people pissed at the Jedi

>She was
Not really. The Jedi were fucking up, but she was painting them in an even worse light than the admittedly not rosy reality.

Some people just don't get into Star Wars. I only like the two Clone Wars series, the original movie, the two Disney ones out so far, and The Force Unleashed novelization.

Im really thankful that i have yet to see the Clone Wars Series in its entirety , I have only seen the 2008 movie , which is still good

>padmae handed anakin over in exchange for grievous, giving up a chance to gain intel and end the war because they were in love
>obi-wan arrogant in overlooking grievous's motives, brushing off grievous and fueling grievous's hatred
>mace windu sidelining anakin rather than including him in the apprehension of sidious

*handed grievous over in exchange for anakin*

after gungans had died to capture him

The order was tripping over themselves but this idiot took it as the Order turning evil and instead of using her position as a Knight who's personal friends with every other knight to get thing talk about she was like "Nah Im just gonna be evil now"

>The order was tripping over themselves but this idiot took it as the Order turning evil
this

Is there a good way to watch this series if i only give a shit about the clones?

Check out anything labeled "clone" or "battle" should be the best bet for you.

Thanks man

>Turn on tv one day
>This episode comes on
>Hypest Star Wars shit I've seen
>Thought the whole show was about Clones doing O P E R A T O R shit

never again

>Lord Filoni saved Sev with CW

He did what thousands have failed

>SWTOR adds Umbara mission
>aw yeah time for glowy Space Vietnam action
>nope just ride this train on a Looney Tunes repeating background
>then everything is grey, fuck you

doesn't TCW take place before the Battle of Kashyyk? So not necessarily.

The MMO or the RPG?

>could just continue shooting them with blasters
>decided to kill them slowly and painfully with flamethrowers
Thats so Metal.

He could let them go. Count as no prisoners.

Was Trade Federation the good guys all along?

They're space jews so no.

Have you ever played Republic Commando?

Geonosians are a fucking nightmare, they fly everywhere, have annoying sonic weapons, and will fucking eviscerate you if they get in close. It's no wonder one of the first things the empire did was genocide the entire planet.

>republic commando
NOT
CANON
Take your "legends" trash elsewhere.

>Siege of Mandalore never

Delta Squad was in the cartoon

>leaked storyboard of gunkata:the animated series

delta squad is canon boyeee

The gun kata. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, it has been determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire.

They were going to add Alpha but Lucas didn't want three main characters to have that start with "A".

>In some aspects
most

what the heck are "Padme's ruminations"

I take it you never watched Tron: Uprising

The Galactic Civil War would be perfect for a space Vietnam arc, but alas it won't happen

I woulda written and drawn a comic about it long ago but I don't wanna get the Mouse on my back nor do I wanna trigger the autists because I'm not as fluent with the lore as Id like to be

Watched that Wired video about The Last Jedi cast answering Star Wars questions and I was getting genuinely triggered by their ignorance of Star Wars lore

I continue to believe that rebels, at least the first season, should have been about kanan discovering Ezra and training him to be a Jedi. No wacky rebel crew involved, though they would make references that kanan has been in contact with a growing rebellion movement.

- I'm a soldier, like you!
- This is what I was bred for.

Fuck, here come the tears.

I remember the animation being better than this.

A GALAXY DIVIDED

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?