Sup Forums it's done. You've successfully memed brexit, and trump into presidency. The world swings...

Sup Forums it's done. You've successfully memed brexit, and trump into presidency. The world swings, and the pendulum goes on. BUT
THIS MOTHERFUCKER NEEDS YOUR HELP
MEME US TO MARS AND THIS AUTIST WILL BE EVER GRATEFUL

t. I don't work for SpaceX I promise.

He supported Hillary. Besides we still have to save Europe (and Canada). And anime is far from having been made real. Japan needs to develop those robowaifus. AND THEN space.

Elon, i always knew that your are shitposting here.
Keep up the good work!

France needs meme magic

> He supported Hillary
Did he? Motherfucker.

fuck spacex
get NASA to do it.

Yeah, they USED to be good at it. I wonder what happened.

>he supported Hillary
Judging by how much they lie in college recruitment meetings, I'm honestly not surprised.

But guys, wouldn't a red, capitalist Mars be a dream? We need to keep the baby's out who want to leave the US, and earth :^]

Budget cuts.
Horrible, horrible budget cuts.

As soon as he pays back all the (100s)billions in subsidies he gets for his pipe dream SolarCity we'll meme him to Mars

Save Europe first. Mars can wait.

No fuck him this
His company is alive on scams

That guy at the counter, KEK

We will save you, based krauts. We need to Make Germany Great Again

I bet cancuck had something different in mind

Fuck Elon what the world needs now is T H O R I U M

>red

Lost me there

Yeah but he'd be horribly wrong. NASA died in the mid-70s.

A picture of their official social media representatives and coffee-makers doesn't change that.

Isnt that the premise of Total Recall?

Trump says he wants NASA to do more than just put things into orbit.

NASA will probably give more cash to SpaceX for Red Dragon missions and ITS development.

Elon?

B-but space is not real and earth is flat..

This is the next level that you'll have to learn.

I will only contribute energy if elon mush is personally on that first rocket to mars and it blows up so I dont have to read about this modern day PT Barnum