Why was he so obsessed with keeping the pencils on his desk perfectly parallel?

Why was he so obsessed with keeping the pencils on his desk perfectly parallel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_3bnyiaMZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wasn't he based off one of the Nine Old Men? maybe it was something one of them did

autism

A man was raped and you're worried about the pencils?

But they were supposed to be helping Black people!

Why do they always make the manlet the bad guy :(

anal retentiveness

Help minorities through a financial crisis? INCONCEIVABLE!

Mr Incredible is balding and he's roughly the size of a barge.
Syndrome is a manlet and he has Perfect Hair Forever.

Because they need to mash together

Not after his last shave.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_3bnyiaMZc

It's a symbol for his inherent racism; separate paths, parallel but never touching, as it should be.

Does he even care about their coverage?

The crazy womanlet was the best thing about the movie.

It's OCD. I miss when this was the go to word for "autism".

Being a hero is no small task.

Good thing my white privilege prints money

We're supposed to be helping OUR black people. Starting with our janitors, who's helping them out huh?

He was middle management, allowed to taste power but ultimately beholden to others. So he exercises control in any way he can

It'll be easy, like raping a toothpick.

How do you know he was "obsessed" when he did it ONCE and at no cost to anyone?
It's not like he was late for a meeting or something because he just HAD to double-check his pencils.

OCD brought on by repeated beatings from his Mother whom he still lives with.

>the Nine Old Men
Excuse me?

He has a huge dick, but nobody wants to fuck him because it’s really crooked and he’s short
The only semblance of control he can find to calm down his uncle rage is perfectly straight pencils

Show me.

metaphor for his desire for control, this is pretty basic film analysis yall

You tell me, Bane wasn't tall but is still described as a big guy. How is that?

I'm half asleep but this post deserves props

It'll be easy, like penetrating the bureaucracy.

He's referring to the nine veteran animators that worked with Disney since the day the animation studio was founded and went on to mentor the current lineup of top animation figures in the industry like Lasseter, Docter, Bird, etc.
Bird himself was educated by Milt Kahl.

kek

It was something in his life he could control.

Same reason all the pencils were placed with the lettered side up and why he had multiple clocks on his wall all displaying the exact same time.

>Ctrl F
>"Pencil Pusher"
>0 hits

Why are you so obsessed with making whole new threads for stupid questions about meaningless details?

Kek

I feel like they are trying to clasify any sort of mental illness as autism now.

Wait really?
I should rewatch the film.

I would have fucked him.

Underrated

According to the commentary it's just a composition thing. Everything in that shot is pointing towards Bob, showing hostility as well as putting him in his place. The angles are all static and perfectly framed, only to be shifted to a more dynamic angle when the mugging happens.

Paraphrased. Must have been 10 years since I saw the commentary.

This guy know it. The whole office is to show that Mr. Incredible in the world of the regular is somewhere he doesn't belong. The pencils contrasts the bosses attention to insignificant details he is supposed to control, to Bob disrupting them and noticing the man getting mugged, a hard-fast crisis which he is not supposed to be a part of.
End of English lecture. I want your essays by Friday, MLA format, stapled, on my desk at the start of class.

I ' M T H I R S T Y