I'll give you guys a hint... it's Sup Forums approved

I'll give you guys a hint... it's Sup Forums approved.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/126080
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/126081
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dildo?

Exactly this. But it's in a different box.... THIS box contains...

>it's Sup Forums approved.

How'd you fit your mother's ass in that box?

I like your taste in Archie ships and your Usagi Yojimbo pic

My Mother is Dead and she IS in a box...

Samurai Jack?

Ha Thanks! well let's keep going..any guesses? This should give it away...

def a baddragon dildo

Samurai Jack last season?

Adventure Time

Nice! What gave it away?

Adult Swim, the edge of Aku's face, and the digitally remastered + metal art print part of the package.

Sammy Jacky is right, but full series broooo!

nice

I really love the packaging here... Check the side of the box, has this like holographic image of Jack. Very simple, but very elegant...

Get to the joke already

So I hate to even admit it, but I sort of jumped on the S.J bandwagon very late, but having scene Season 5, and absolutely loving it (minus the last two episodes...) I had to go back and get the entire series. I tried watching season 1-4 with the DVD S.D quality, but they looked really...bad. So I had some extra loot for the holidays and treated myself to the blu ray's. which actually only released a few months back..so the timing was perfect.

Here's a shot of what you get inside! I love the metal image plate.

Joke?

My only complaint is that I sort of wish all of the separate bluray cases would form like an image on their spines when lined up. Or have all of the covers combine into one big image of Aku fighting Jack. Or Jack and Ashi

Haha, I love the love of Season 3...

bdrip when

lol...I'll think about it. Any suggestion for Bluray ripping software?

handbrake

awesome...Okay, I'll probably start with this tomorrow, or mid week. if the thread is still around, look for a test go 'round. If not, I"ll start a new thread.

Hey op how much does the blu ray collection cost ? Is it really 80 or 90 dollars.

Also where did you get it ? Is it available in retail walmart, target, best buy etc. Or online

I ordered it for 86 I think, but I had a 20 gift card, so I ordered this and a few other things I needed.

I'd get it from Amazon if I were you, especially if you have Prime. It is available in stores though. I've seen it in FYE, and Walmart.

Last question is it worth it. The visuals and sound good ? Color and ratio good ?

user, invest in some hand lotion.

This, my friend, I can't speak for just yet. I haven't loaded them up and watched them. But coming from someone who hasn't seen the entire series yet, only some random episodes from season 1-4, plus I'm sort of a completionist, to me this set was a no brainer.

Now if you have the series already on DVD... or have watched the ful series already, or are okay with watching them online...then maybe not. I love the box, and presentation, there's some commentary and artwork apparently. For someone who hasn't owned or seen most of this..it's definitely worth it.

BTW check out this awesome commission piece of artwork from Stan Sakai...

Not him but I do have access to the full BluRay files so I made some comparisons. Long story short the BluRay is a huge improvement over the DVD obviously (although it is slightly cropped). Compared to the iTunes 1080p WEB-DL though they are pretty much identical.

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/126080
>BluRay vs DVD

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/126081
>BluRay vs iTunes 1080p

I should make one of these threads once my Toonami Box finally comes in the mail.
That Samurai Jack set is sweet, I've been debating getting that or the Sopranos on blu ray (which is $50 to my knowledge which is a fucking steal).

OK thank you for the answers. I will buy this.

Thanks also I didn't know it was on dvd also

enjoy! Oh and you get a code for the digital stream copy of all the episodes