You have just been given the power to fly at mach 9.6 (7,310 mph) (11,850 km/h)...

You have just been given the power to fly at mach 9.6 (7,310 mph) (11,850 km/h). How do you get the most out of this power?

Probably die when I hit a bird or wind turbulence

Just moving through pure, clean air would be enough to kill you at that speed.

I use my full power immediately, then.

Fly significantly slower and whore myself out to Hollywood as the world's greatest cameraman/stuntman.

Is immunity to damage proportional to current speed included?

Fly into space as quickly as I can so that my suffering can be over.

He didn't say safely fly so I'm gonna assume not

>How do you get the most out of this power?
Kindly refuse and return it.

If I weighed 70 Kgs, it would propel me in massive power output above all current railgun technology. If I am fictitiously able to retain my form and not be vaporised in the first few seconds through the flight, my body would be able to penetrate a modern battlefield tank and potentially pass through it.

How do I stop and is whiplash a thing?

Can I fly slower than that? How about float?
I'd move to Hawaii and get a job washing windows.

Make some money as a super courier, and maybe a photographer

I rape clouds.

>this thread
nofun.jpg

>Holy shit I always wanted to fly
>Get in cool about-to-take-off position
>Smile at the camera
>Jump directly to Mach 9.6
>Whiplash is so strong you can hear my bones breaking
>The upper side of my body is slowed down by friction while the lower half just impales my torso
>My body catches on fire from the friction mere miliseconds after taking off
>Basically become a pile of burning flesh
Sounds fun

i punch crime

this. OP probably meant UP to that speed, and obviously safely. you just can't argue with autists

If I could survive this speed and if I had increased reaction time to keep up with it I guess I would try to make money out of it.

>you just can't argue with autists
With this attitude, you can't. And with this attitude, you shouldn't post here. It's easy to cover your bases if you don't hit the submit button as quickly as possible.

This

Use it to fulfill my dream of making war hell until people stop it.

OP here, you can safely fly just fine. You can fly slow too. Your own power will not hurt you.

>If I could do things, I would do things.
you tried so hard to have fun

I would shoot duck hunters back
I would try to fuck planes
I would run my own african state as the mighty air warlord
maybe drop a mattress or two in motel pools
basically use it to prank shit, governements included, etc.

I'd use it to grab random women from anywhere in the world, rape them, and leave them in the Antarctic.

It's the perfect crime.

>the flying rapist strikes again!

One problem with most of these powers is what are you going to do after you instantly become famous for using your powers in public. You'll be invited on talkshows, scientists will line up to study you, the military will observe you hungrily, you'll have groupies.
The flashier powers all basically come with a side dish of fame, for good and for I'll. Apart the opportunities for wealth and pussy, I personally would hate being famous.
Flying especially is very conspicuous. I guess you could wear a mask every time you fly but people would figure it out pretty quick. How would you explain to friends and family how you get everywhere so quick.

Otherwise I would help launch cubesats into space

>How would you explain to friends and family how you get everywhere so quick.
I'd still be late.
And I still wouldn't explain shit.

gonna do what Nova did in the original New Warriors comic and be my own delivery service

I'd fly to and from work. And save a shit ton on gas. Then I would practice my dbz style of fighting.