Questionable Content

Why would people be hired to be personal assistants in the age of androids?

That is the lamest and stupidest tattoo that i've ever seen on a fictional character.

Cause Jeph Jaques is a fucking moron.

The Super A.I. that runs the world lets it happen to keep people busy. You know, like buying a wheel for a hamster.

For plot convenience

This is the gayest character ever added to this comic and that's saying a TON.

she did it with sharpie to "fit in" at the coffee shop.

Hes so close to mocking his own comic with this character, and I'm not sure if hes in on the joke.

Do not read Questionable Content.

Every time I think there can't be a worse arc, the next one is worse. I'll break the habit of checking this someday.

In a shocking twist, is Tilly going to fuck *this* robot?

Of course not, nothing will happen.

Easier to pay someone minimum wage than buy what is probably a several-thousand-dollar robot.

>the only drama in this comic is if the characters want to fuck each other and that one time some weird DA grey skinned gary stu AI saved the THICC robot to never be mentioned ever again

Because those androids are just as fallible as humans, thanks to fucking AI rights protestors, and now they have a techno union.

Androids are smart and do the important things.

Humans need work to feel like they matter, so they are bouncers, baristas, cashiers, barkeeps, personal assistants, etc.

The part of the cast that manage to be actually productive by being bakers, repairmen or entrepreneurs are outstanding exceptions.

I don’t think I could even manage to care even if Tilly did fuck somebody. And the leadup to characters fucking is by far the most remotely interesting thing that ever happens in this comic, but I just dislike Tilly that much. She would only ruin whichever character she fucked.

So Jeph has an excuse to introduce a "non-binary" character, and invent all kinds of confusing non-grammatical sentences!
What a time to be alive!

Do not read Questionable Content.

It's not good for you. I know what it's like to crave any social interaction or familiarity, I really do, but reading this strip will only diminish you. It will only make you more banal and frustrated.

Robot devil was nonbinary before Tilly showed up and while she was flawed and stupidly overpowered, was several times more entertaining than Tilly.

That doesn't hold up when they're working at drugstores and gas stations.

>Still checking in on these threads
I have never even actually read this shit and yet here I am still checking the occasional thread. I don't fucking understand.

Somewhat related, but I've been learning Javascript recently and the concept of "this" is one that I both like and loathe. The name is impossible. It's not a fucking name, and so I can't keep the concept of it straight in my brain.

Maybe nobody in this world can fuck robots so they need personal assistants to give them noon hummers to carry them through the day.

>using "them, they, thiers" is magically grammatically incorrect as if English doesn't already allow for the use of these pronouns for a single individual with an uncertain gender because it'd being used for a non-binary character

I'm increasingly of the opinion that LGBTQ came up with trigger warnings for people who are anti-LGBTQ to be able to know when they themselves would be triggered.

Has the thief-cunt robot apologized to Hanners' bot yet

Because that still pissed me thr fuck off.

is Taffy going to fuck the twinkbot?

Yes.

One day Tilly will show up with her sharpie tattoo saying "SUCK AI DICK -or- DIE" and that's when Winslow (had to look this up) will know it's going down. And by "it" I mean the oral sex they'll be having, not Tilly going down on Winslow, although they will be doing that.