Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #13

Previous thread: It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qmFcXwf8
pastebin.com/ZYUWmmMr
mega.nz/#F!sdlVmB6L!voKl3eSkbKt54pVVfd9kYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uceNmJSyXGw&list=PLrZTFrXK7qTDAz5901qfSPdgfNXSbjyBm
nippon-yasan.com/search.php?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Batman&submit_search=Search
amazon.com/Batman-Collected-Chip-Kidd-2001-09-01/dp/B01F9GHSQ8/ref=pd_sbs_14_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01F9GHSQ8&pd_rd_r=2AE3RRD1X0PY1PD8BB9G&pd_rd_w=VYeNE&pd_rd_wg=nTX5n&psc=1&refRID=2AE3RRD1X0PY1PD8BB9G
teefury.com/jingle-smells-66
youtube.com/watch?v=7v_kF72tZ20
watch2gether.com/rooms/acochristmas-kt2ijwabbjmgxtgg1c
flew.tumblr.com/post/157568995434
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HA HA! I'mma try and post this in every thread I can.

36N04QFZXGDAK

Ha ha! So good. I have Phil and Bear figures on my desk which is why I asked for that.

REMINDER: Amazon currently has a coupon code for $5 off $15+ on books. Not eligible for digital content. Expires on the 14th at 11:59pm Pacific. BOOKGIFT17

VJ9BT1OBNF7

I'd like to see those.

Like my drawing.

I mean, I can't make the Santa outfit, lol.

GIVEAWAY ON FRIDAY: Whoever can make me laugh the hardest wins.

Prepare your best jokes, memes, pictures, videos, comics (not too long), anime episodes, webm, whatever it is. Depending on the price of the gifts, I'll choose up to 3 winners. Anything of any genre or type goes.

1KCVIL0D7GXGH

At least a close approximation?

I just want to see the figures. It's been so long since I watched (or drew) anything Harvey Birdman I completely forgot about the bear until I googled it.

Holy crap. Thanks, guys.

Charlie's gotten big on Ultraman thanks to a $5 box set I picked up and we've just gotten into Geed recently.

They're both a little obsessed with Captain Underpants after we watched the movie a few days ago and I never read the books growing up, so I figure we can all enjoy those together. Hearing them running around shouting "Tra-la-laaaa!" is almost as adorable as them chanting the combo jingles from Kamen Rider OOO. My daughter even likes to occasionally answer where she'd like to eat with chanting "Ta-Co-Bell! TaCoBell TACOBELL!!" to the TaToBa tune.

Sorry they're gonna take so long getting to you, and all at random times, but remember they do have to fight, capture and shrink all them kaijus before they can even ship them out to you.

The game is still afootI

The rules are simple. These are replacement puzzles that are concealing a Christmas quote/reference/lyric. The letters/ciphers in the crypto stand in for another letter. But in code-breaking, there are always tricks. Because of this, some of these puzzles are very difficult. Though I try to build all of them to break down with one or two good assumptions. Still, you may want to get out some scratch paper.

Solve it faster than anyone else to win a fabulous prize! When you solve the puzzle, spoiler the solution so that people who want to keep playing can do so. Include your wishlist so that I can gift the fuck out of you. One prize per wishlist. (I reserve the right to tell you to fuck off with your expensive list)

16F4O2JY3FFCQ

Here is the pastebin for the puzzle
pastebin.com/qmFcXwf8

No worry at all. Ultraseven will have backup when he gets here because he's already got the original Ultraman and the little vinyl Godzilla from my desk.

Welp, New Thread, Same List.
ZUKEPXMX9A5R

Don't forget to get your drawings in for the Christmas Drawing Contest. I've only got 3 so far.
You can draw whatever or whoever you want in some kind of Christmas scenario, as long as it's Sup Forums related. Lewd, disturbing, funny, actiony - whatever you want to draw, draw it.
The winner will get something off their wishlist up to 50 dollars.
If you wish to enter make sure to post your drawing and wishlist in the thread by 8pm EST on the 14th.
Get those pencils a-scratching and tablets a-burning. I look forward to seeing all the mad looking pictures.

And a little list post I8ICH61R8ETZ

Phil and Bear are my favorite Harvey Birdman characters, closely followed by Peter Potamus and Peanut.

I remember Captain Underpants being the hot item during the Scholastic Bookfair when I was like 10 and remembered you saying they enjoyed the movie. Now you can all enjoy the books together for the first time! Totally was going to go figures and do the One Piece guy and the one you said the wife would like, but your list wouldn't let me ship that one to you.

>tfw no gf post no. 33
3H7IYBFP34A8A

Puzzle writeup here Japanon you here?

Dang copy and paste meant pastebin.com/ZYUWmmMr

Build that army to protect the planet! I'd love to get some sort of Gamera toy but I never really found the right one to add to the list or shelf. I have 2 NECA Godzillas at least, and a plush an a pop one as well. I'm not a Kamen Rider fan, the the design of the original costume is cool as fuck and iconic, even I recognize it instantly.

Thanks. I really should get the series already, I did enjoy the fuck out of it. That and Sealab 2021, which I do own season 1 of.

The books are still a hot item these days. At least 2 kids on any given day in grades 2 or 3 have those books on them. When I was making comics for Summer programming I had to stop many of them from ripping off Captain Underpants for their books.

Can we submit more than one?

Yeah...

How stupid will I feel this time?

I have a job and money this year :D

244L2XJ20XAVW

Oh sweet, just a puzzle? I'm good at these! I missed the last one, and since I just saw this, maybe I'll be able to--

>must solve the puzzle and the crypto

gg bois, see y'all later

Another thread, another storytime. Here's the mega link for 30 older /co holiday specials.
mega.nz/#F!sdlVmB6L!voKl3eSkbKt54pVVfd9kYQ

obligatory wishlist 1FROPGSDC5V9T

Only the mirror can tell you what it reflects.

Time for some terribad Christmas Music! And by which I mean imagine you're stuck in an elevator in a mall during christmas in the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=uceNmJSyXGw&list=PLrZTFrXK7qTDAz5901qfSPdgfNXSbjyBm
RFO82SOEJCKE

>Numerous ruins Christmas

>Christmas strikes back

Only moderately stupid in this case.

>Blorthog avenger

Joke's on you, i was already listening to it and i kinda liked it

I'd say only one pic per person, for fairness, but I guess you can submit a bunch, just pick out your best one as the true entry

>Titans Ho!

>Poor billy's on the naughty list

>Billy's been Naughtyyyyy

>Lady Legasus appears

>Raven used Bubble....it isn't very effective

Rewatched Kong: Skull Island earlier. Forgot how good it was. Wish I could see it on the big screen again.

3F7IQ8Q27XI4D

>Titans retreat

I keep hearing mixed reviews on this. I still want to see it though because I really liked Godzilla '14 and want to see where this movieverse goes.

I liked it a lot too, never understood why people bashed on it.
>First panels a bit weird here

Personally I found Kong way better than Godzilla was. Definitely check it out
>Billy gets a gift

>Billy gets baited

I don't want anything, but I need a suggestion.
I need a gift for the Batman fan that has everything. One of my old mentors is the biggest batfan this side of the Mississippi and I'm struggling to think of a Christmas gift to send him. He's got essentially everything aside from Mint condition comics (that I don't have the cash to afford). Busts, Action Figures, Limited Runs, autographed pictures and comics. All of it adorns his shelves.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

>Beast boy is out of a GSX

I hated it because it was the last movie i saw with my now ex-gf I loved the designs and fights tho

Has he bought any of the recent figures/statues that have come out?
>Secret Santa time

>Nice ass rims for Christmas

Eventually. It's one of those "Oh, it's $5 now? Sure, what the hell." purchases.

>Raven likes her hipster gift

True, I just rented it for a day.
>Starfire may be able to make edible food with her gift

>Maybe edible isnt the word for it

I doubt it, but it's definitely something I have to look into now. I'll have to ask his opinion on the newest batsuits. Any recommendations on good figures? I've only ordered two weeb figures in my life.

>Detective Starfire

The Rebirth batman Icons just had a separate release thats pretty nice, or you could find the whole justice league set for like 50 dollars if thats in your budget. There is a Super Sons 2 pack that came out recently that has a nice Damian figure that doesnt look like a grown man.
And here's the last page and the Cutest.

God damnit forgot the page

>spoiler
Weird. I wonder if it's because it wasn't an item from my list?

I'm here now. I just got off work.

There's Figuarts, Mafex, Artfx, PlayArts Kai, tons of different Batman figures. You can check out this site: nippon-yasan.com/search.php?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Batman&submit_search=Search

I think it was because it was from a third party, so either your list or the kids list didn't allow for shipping to a third party?

I'm not an overly huge Batman fan but I picked this book up about a decade ago because it showcased some really cool and different collectables featuring Batman and Ramen.

I mean Robin.

amazon.com/Batman-Collected-Chip-Kidd-2001-09-01/dp/B01F9GHSQ8/ref=pd_sbs_14_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01F9GHSQ8&pd_rd_r=2AE3RRD1X0PY1PD8BB9G&pd_rd_w=VYeNE&pd_rd_wg=nTX5n&psc=1&refRID=2AE3RRD1X0PY1PD8BB9G

That books looks interesting, may have to investigate.
Thanks guys, I'll do some searching around and find something he'll enjoy. Merry Christmas!

teefury.com/jingle-smells-66

Holy shit that looks gre-

>3XL

Fine, I didn't want it anyway.

I got you a little something since you did do pretty well.

>either your list or the kids list didn't allow for shipping to a third party?
Hmm... I'm not sure. It looks like both lists have the third-party seller option checked. I'd be sad if they made it so you can't add stuff to people's orders that isn't on their list. I enjoyed tossing in a handkerchief with a copy of I Kill Giants last year and surprising you with Hero Academia.

That's awesome. Thanks. Appreciate it.

31YT3OOAWPL19

what's your favorite comic book shows? I'm catching up on Lucifer and Gifted, they're both really captivating, haven't watched any of the Berlanti shows this year besides Supergirl and Riverdale

Here's what I was getting: "Some Amazon customers have allowed us to share their shipping addresses with third-party merchants so all orders from their Wish List and gift registries can be fulfilled. If you are purchasing a third-party item off the Wish List or gift registry of a customer who has not given us this permission, you may need to provide us with their shipping address yourself." So I assumed it was a third party issue, but I just tested it and it's still happening. You can definitely add things to orders, I sent Riddler the Riddler's Cane and it wasn't on his list. I was pretty pumped about the MHA surprise too. I got vol 3-7,9-10 this year from instock trades. They were out of 8 so I need to get that as well as 11-14 coming next year.

there's some novels that came out in the 90s? I think that are actually really good, multiple Batman and Joker ones

Loved that movie, even though my friends don't.

Also in addition to thanks for the gift. Thanks for choosing to do it by supporting a great book that needs all of the support it can get right now.

Well, that's odd. The only other thing I can think of is that some third-party sellers won't ship to us here in Alaska. I tried ordering some replacement DVD cases a couple of months ago and it wouldn't let me unless I gave a different address.

I'm glad I was able to help you get started with that series. MHA's easily my favorite new manga from the past few years.

First time decphyerer-er here. I gotta admit I am totally lost. But I'm going to try.

I haven't run into the issue in a long time, but I vaguely recall an Amazon order from a 3rd party seller that I tried shipping to a friend a number of years ago... they were considered international for some reason and information wasn't shared for some reason.

It was a long time ago so I don't remember the details, but perhaps it's the same thing?

Not sure. It doesn't say anything about that, just third party. It was a Japanese seller, I don't think they'd exclude Alaska in their international shipping.

Same here, it's the only one I look forward to reading each week. I had wanted to get the volumes to support the official release, and you gave me the push I needed! I want to get some OPM too, but I think someone said some stuff was changed or censored, which seems odd.

Maybe it's because they were an international third party then? But I bought SDU a Gundam kit from a Japanese third party seller and it went through without a hitch...

I choose it because I thought it was funny that a Japanon was reading Chinese Supes

Found this nice surprise waiting for me after returning from a long weekend. Thanks!

A good comic is a good comic. And New Super-Man is one of the best things DC is putting out. I recommend you check it out if you haven't. I recommend everyone here check it out.

And I found this nice surprise waiting for me after returning from a long weekend, curiously enough. Thanks!

I don't like any of them

9IGIM1PN3IRP has been gifted!

13M0VGSBZ527C is my list.

youtube.com/watch?v=7v_kF72tZ20

I would have gotten another kaiju for ya but the shipping on that one was over $30. The others oddly enough were free shipping.

Also, do me a favor and email me when you get these next month.

Yeah, I gotta catch up. Really like the characters they've developed in the series.

It's thrown on the list now if you feel like trying again, but either way, I really appreciate the consideration all the same.

I also sent a little dueltide cheer your way.

Sure thing.

Japanese to US shipping is a little finicky on there sometimes. I tried to order a Kamen Rider Ex-Aid for him and had to click through a couple different sellers because they said free shipping until you get to the checkout portion.

Whether you'll laugh, cry, or just shake your head as you wonder why, I will take the time to type out the true-life story of my encounter with the man now known among my social circle as "Crazy Gary".

3GFR5WISZCL7S

I'm pretty new to this stuff, so please don't bully me too hard. I went for bundles instead of specifics so I could get a collection started faster.

Aw yeee, these last two threads have been jumping with cheer.

STREAM IS UP

We'll run the playlists one after the other then repeat. Naturally if people have suggestions in the room, just toss them up and they'll be put in. This stream will run from 10:30GMT (we'll start it early) to however long people want it for. I'll be drifting back and forth.

As an aside, I've all resting up in bed after hospital and my misses passed me the post this morning. I have photos to take and thanks to give!

And finally: RIDDLER. I'm coming for you. Later on, I've going to give you a riddle to tax even your astute abilities.

HELPS IF I PUT THE STREAM ADDRESS WOULDN'T IT?

watch2gether.com/rooms/acochristmas-kt2ijwabbjmgxtgg1c

I mean, I didn't want to be the one to say it...

150 posts in thread 11, 540 in #12, and 84 in #13. I think my keyboard is gonna break from all of the CTRL C/V. But I'm in the middle of updating, at current we're down to 46 ungifted.

I should have remembered Riddlers crazed gifting from last year, belated happy birthday sir.

Bi-Thread list post 1NVJ8QWRBXRRK

You didn't have to do that sir. But thank you.

Glad it got there. I couldn't not gift Discworld when I saw your list, I've read all but one and am in the middle of rereading Unseen Academicals. Love that mans work.

There is only one answer, pic of a gift i sent a few years ago

I've been laughing about this for a week, hope it cheers you up too

flew.tumblr.com/post/157568995434

Lists are updated, and my pinky/index finger hurt.

But we're at 146 registed and, drum roll!!!! 96 gifted! 65% gifted!

Go to your list and at the top select "Edit this List", then set your list privacy to "public" and check the third-party shipping agreement box before saving. Otherwise, people can't select your address at checkout to ship your gift.

Oops. Didn't know I had to do that. Thanks.

Well this thread seems to have died out, but it is 3am so how about a odd comic that hasn't been posted yet.