Team Ideas?

Share yours!

Justice League International
> Martian Manhunter
> Wonder Woman
> Cheetah
J'onzz telepathically removes her bloodlust.
> Aura
Asian Magneto
> Peacock

X-Men
> Storm
> Domino
> Blink
> Sunspot
> Gambit
> Spiral

Forgot image...

Multiversal (besides big 2) Heroic Team...
> The Shadow
> Space Ghost
> Dragonsbane (kirby genesis)
> Shark Man
> Rai

>Teen Titans
>Robin(Damian)
>Superboy(Jon)
>Kid Flash(Iris)
>Traci 13
>Static

Got a Alien, greek, white beastial & 2 asians.
Trying to find a black character to put in this. Not Vixen as Cheetah already fills the animalistic quota.

Bump

why Rai? you a big fan of the new valiant title?

f4
>spider-man (peter parker)
>the thing
>doom
>namor

secret warriors

>songbird
>karnak
>magik
who are the other two?

Justice League after the death of Bruce Wayne while Superman was on hiatus raising baby Jon with Lois.

No Aqualad or Emiko?

>Sorcerer Supreme Loki
>Infamous Iron Man Dr Doom
Loki reaches out to Doom as he was the chief catalyst for rewriting the Marvel Universe in hopes to better understand his new role as Sorcerer Supreme, decides to show Doom around as a tour guide to the new Marvel Universe. Unfortunately for us, talking with Doom brings out Loki's old tensities of mischief and just to fuck with Doom's newfound hero complex, teases him with absolute power again. And so a new buddy comedy with Loki and Doom is born! Follow their adventures throughout the new Marvel universe as they try to rewrite the current continuity tie up some loose ends by teaming up with Satana to fight her father Mephisto while also looking for Doom's mother new soul, confront Warlock and the Guardians about the nature of the new Infinity Stones/Gems, become cosmic relationship counselors to Death and Thanos, bargain with Dormammu, and lastly watch Doom become the Mole Man's best man in the wedding between the Subterranean and the Royal House of the Inhumans. The Doctors are in, and their prescription for you is a monthly dose of chaos.

Marvel boy and Jim tensen

The Rejects
>Blue Devil (leader)
>The Creeper (wild card)
>The Question (intelligence/info gatherer)
>Gotham Girl (heavy hitter)

The New Titans

M'gann/Miss Martian
Kon
Mia D./Speedy
Gar L./BB
Cassie S./Wonder Girl
Lorena M./Aquagirl
Tim D./Red Robin
Bart A./Impulse

Normally this is a harem image but they'd count as a team too.

Someone build a team for the Maker to lead.

a villain team?

uh...
>absorbing man
>baron mordo
>the hood
>mysterio
>a telepath or the maker could just make a device that counters enemy telepaths

I want a Birds of Prey team lead by Batwoman.

I like the first three choices, especially Cheetah, but why the last two? Who would even care about Peacock of some girl from a shitty Superboy comic.

I was thinking more along the lines of "companions" in his Multiversal travels.

It has potential. With some new clothes, they could be a force to be reckoned with. Plus add Sue!Kang.

How's this?

Dark Avengers

1. Moon Knight
2. Tigra
3. Starfox
4. U.S. Agent
5. Eric O' Gradey
6. Sersi
7. Moondragon
8. Machine Man

Moon Knight is the financial backer and is trying to be the fatherly moral center of the group, but still cuts people faces/nipples off and sees skeleton birds everywhere. Khonshu is back in the game and always get headaches when a traveller in the night gets harmed, so he commands Moon Knight to protect them. Starfox is trying to be good and not use his power on women and Seris latches onto him so they can have wonderful eternal children and starts going psycho on his other girlfriends. Tigra keeps backsliding into animal behavior and got her kid taken away, so Moondragon has to try and retrieve her psyche, but no one realises MD is actually possessed and wanting to sow death and chaos under cover of being an avenger. USAGENT talks like conservative cap but then just snaps and breaks people's necks for no reason. Machine Man is drunk on robot brain beer most of the time but bails everyone else out when the stupid fleshies fuck everything up. MK and USAgent both thing they're in charge but mostly they just beat the shit out of people, while Antman is the actual 'leader' because he can think rationally for more than two seconds, but he never gets any credit, but he won't quit b/c tony stark told him this was his very last chance to stay out of jail.

Name: The Foo' Killers

muh dick

needs more Franklin and Valeria

Replace Malice with Sue!Kang and it's a great Evil!F4 team. I was thinking of something a bitmore... outside the box though. I'll try and post mine a bit later.

I remember this one from another thread. I'd read that book, let me tell you that.

>Valeria
No

I'd make Sensation Comics a second Wonder Woman book with focus on the Amazon family. Initial team
>Diana
>Artemis
>Donna
>Cassie

Justice League International
Booster gold
Blue beetle (ted kord)
Guy Gardner
Fire
Ice
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Tasmanian Devil

>The Fantastic Five
>Maker
>Sue!Kang
>Awesome Android
>Legion
>Cassandra Nova
Fight me bitches.

I am, haven't read the old stuff.

1 - Both Asian so it fits the International banner.
2 - Cheesecake

The Outlaws:

Red Hood
Artemis
Bizarro
Essence
Red Arrow
The Creeper
Dolphin

>Maker
>Juggernaut
>Madelyne Pryor or Sue/Kang
>Electro (with guidance, he could be a viable threat)

> Maker
> The Mandarin
> Mummy Thor (earth triple 6)
> Zarda / Warrior Woman (squadron sinister)
> Dark Beast
> Lady Lotus (pic related)

>> Mummy Thor (earth triple 6)

Crossover Edge characters
>Red Hood
> punisher
> Shadow the Hedgehog
> the black and red chick from Kill la Kill can't remember her name

oh god, that overhead cleavage. deem titties are diabolical.

New Detroit Justice League.
Cyborg, Cisco Ramone back from traveling the Multiverse, and a few others.

Crossover light characters
Goku
Supergirl
Captian america
Spiderman
Also I forgot to ask for the edge characters Vegeta replace the killer kill girl with Gertrude I hate Fairyland

Ryuuko.

Having masculine space adventures

Crossover Team kid
Tails
Gotanks ( permanently fused for some reason)
Superboy (jon kent)
Spidergirl

bump

bump

> Cosmic Champion (supurbia)
His wife...
> Aso (superbia)
> The Recluse (secret identities)
> Helot (secret identities)

The couple re-delve into their past knowledge of African mythology in order to find a cure for Recluses's curse.

Sentinels of Magic. A team that fights against magical threats and Things That Should Not Be in the shadows of the public eye. Since they're a team of vigilantes they often come into conflict with SHADE over exactly how to deal with the supernatural threat of the week. Oblivion Bar would work as a homebase.

>Raven
>Nightmaster
>Detective Chimp
>Etrigan
>Andrew Bennett
>Zatanna (or if she's busy with Justice League this spot can be replaced with Amethyst)

She's actually a really vanilla character, the only time she was edgy was while brainwashed.

Moon Knight, Morbius, Werewolf-By-Night, Blade, and the Punisher

street-level magical shit.

I'm so sick of teams, i can barely remember who is in what team or editorial house,.

Bump

I had an idea for a new Young Justice-type team years ago before the DC reboot, so I have no idea if most of these characters are still around:

Damian Wayne
Lian Harper
Iris West
Aaron Langstrom
Chris Kent
Sin Lance
plus Natasha Irons in the mentor/supervisor role.