There was Animaniacs, Pinkie and the Brain, and Freakazoid...

There was Animaniacs, Pinkie and the Brain, and Freakazoid. And then there was this WB animation studios forgotten classic.

Does anyone out there at all remember Hysteria! ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5Jd0YajYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=tK4OLTHy2mw
youtube.com/watch?v=JjiprQl2Ql0
watchcartoononline.io/anime/histeria
youtube.com/watch?v=75F5RaU5wSM
youtube.com/watch?v=lHZQXNe2HpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KZbho6AsBOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do. I enjoyed it.

POST BEST SONGS

youtube.com/watch?v=v5Jd0YajYV8

Delicious nigger feet

STOP BOBBING YOUR HEADS WHILE SINGING
JUST LEARN TO ANIMATE SCENES

IT WAS HER TURN!

I never fucking noticed that. I wish Hillary's vp pick was a black chick cause then this show would totally prophetically wrong.

>remember loving the show as a kid
>rewatch some episodes
>have become a huge historical nerd since then
>now have several issues with the show's serious lack of historical research into basic things

Most of it is great though. The best bits are always the more obscure parts of history with lesser known figures. Their Network Censor character is one of their best too because she satirizes so much of the over-protective nature of puritanically minded Americans who want to "clean up" history.

youtube.com/watch?v=tK4OLTHy2mw

I play this song every Canada Day.

I like the goth girl.

Where do you watch this show user? I'd love to give it another viewing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjiprQl2Ql0

I love how they made every historical figure a celebrity impression of some sort (George Washington is Bob Hope, Karl Mark is Groucho Mark, etc)

Try this and see if any of these work. watchcartoononline.io/anime/histeria

>Entire episode based on communism makes every significant communist a Marx brother of some sort
>even calls the episode "Communuts" to reference the Marx Bros. Film Cocoanuts

I can't understate how easy it is to win me over with Marx brothers anything.

More people remember Histeria! than they remember things like Waynehead or Detention.

>Detention
I saw one episode of this as a kid and for some reason it stuck in my head, even early 20 years later. Also speaking of weird obscure 90's cartoons. Anyone remember that cartoon based off the Lin from the MGM Lion?

This guy's got a bunch of them on his channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=75F5RaU5wSM

Also,
>forgotten classic
>so forgotten you misspell the name of the show despite it being right there in the image

Mandela effect strikes again.

Why was she so depressed?

You forgot The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper. Yes, it's made by Amblin Staff too.

Because having crippling depression be whittled down to a catchphrase gimmick is comedy in a crystalline form.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHZQXNe2HpQ

I love how they treat Stalin in this show. You couldn't get away with a kids show today making fun of historical tyrants. But then in the 90's shows were made half for kids and half for stoners.

I swear they give the commies the best songs

youtube.com/watch?v=KZbho6AsBOc

Father Time touched her.

Why did fans of this ship Charity with the loud kid?

I remember it being shit.
And propagating historical myths.

Can we start posting Miss Information here?

>1:06, Marx literally steals money out of the pocket of a man he does not know and puts it in his pocket as if he deserved it.

How very apropos.

>communism
>Marx brothers

Do you not get the joke?

Marx and Engels don't just look and act like Groucho and Chico, the song is a direct send-up of an entire number from HORSE FEATHERS ("I'm Against It"/"I Always Get My Man")

Tried to get into it but the kid who always yelled everything he said made it unwatchable. The big egg baby was another odd choice.

At least they tried to make history actually interesting unlike US of Archie which would put you to sleep.

At least Histeria lasted two seasons and a complete series DVD set.

Detention may as well be lost to time.