What do we do now?

We still have meme magic at our disposal.

What should we meme into reality next?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/88725601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry it's depleted for now.

Make Brexit happen already.

Lets kill someone. Bill or Hillary or both. Or Chelsea, so their parents has to watch their child die.

pls no

I still want to watch Hillary burn

we should not use it on just anything. it is powerful and should only be awakened in our darkest hour. KEK will always bring us the DON.

I think we should give it a small refractory period we just waged and won a war using a new type of magic that none of us were qualified to wield

Aren't you tired OP?
What you did this election was amazing.
Rest and recover young mage!

France, Germany and Australia

>333

Firm "yes".

>8787

Firm "no"?

Kek has spoken

France, 2017

This. Let's not dig too greedily and let the highest one rest for a while. He delivered us a biblical victory and being too selfish and demanding more will set our young movement onto the same path that the SJW's are on now.

>What should we meme into reality next?
First we need to party like it's current year. Then we make earth great again one country at a time.

An international Holocaust.

yuki.la/pol/88725601

I would agree. It's mystical. You can't force it. KEK is a God of chaos.

Now we meme magic the rise of Europe and hopefully the total destruction of mexico and its so called "people".

Focus it on moloch worshipping pizza lovers.

I guess we could get a job

This.

Try to do a few nice things, eh? You guys are pretty much in charge now, and a lot of people are hurting. You don't like black people, you don't like the jew, fine, but do something nice for the people in your life. It would be so nice if you memed volunteering and charity into pop culture. Don't do it the boring way, do it the Sup Forums way with lulz, bombast, and crazy pranks where lots of people end up happy in the end. MAGA requires excitement to keep going, some of you should be that excitement. Do all the other stuff you do, but give back a little to the little people.